CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Registered

Default invisible - Circle Of Funk, Robert Owens - OUT NOW

Listen/buy invisible -
Circle Of Funk, Robert OwensHERE

SLAPPED UP SOUL's last release IN LOVE which featured CIRCLE OF FUNK & LIFFORD received great feedback from the likes of VINNI DI VINCI, JOSH MILAN, ANDY WARD, TRINIDADIAN DEEP, GLEN THORNTON, MARQUES WYATT, E MAN & many more.
This next release is packed, loaded & ready to go. It's the 12 release on the label & comes from a group who are no strangers in the SUS camp but this time CIRCLE OF FUNK have teamed up with one of the most famous male voices in the house scene which happens to be the legendary ROBERT OWENS to bring you INVISIBLE.
The original mix is a deep groove with melodic melodies & an infectious Bass line which rides nicely through out the track, Sprinkled with the heart felt vocals & spoken word from ROBERT himself. Be sure not to miss FLEX'S GARAGE MIX as this is a bumpy groove which will certainly get you shakin your ass on the dance floor, Think TODD EDWARDS & you've got the idea.
Robert is most known for his worldwide smash on the track TEARS which featured with FRANKIE KNUCKLES & SATOSHI TOMIIE back in 1989 & also was a part of the FINGERS INC. crew which featured RON WILSON & LARRY HEARD.
INVISIBLE!!!!!
We hope you will find a place for this track in your life.
EARLY SUPPORT FROM.
DJ SPINNA (USA) - COF Mix is fresh, I likes a lot, Full Support.
ANDY WARD (UK) -Total support on this for me...CoF mix is as fine as I expected... great bass line... vocals need no critique ! Pure Class
JOSH MILAN (USA) - I think this is nice & different, I like.
BOOKER T (UK)- Wicked tune, Love & Will Support.
VINNY DI VINCI (SA) - Nice & Soulful.
MICHAEL FOSSATI (SPIRIT OF HOUSE) - What a heavenly combination... legendary singer Robert Owens and Circle of Funk deliver a phenomenal soulful gem having timeless written all over...
MARQUES WYATT - (USA) - Garage mix is nice.
RONNIE HEREL - MI-SOUL RADIO (UK) - Big Robert Owens Fan, Standardly Big!
DOC LINK (USA) - Classic Robert Owens, Nice
HIPPIE TORRALES (USA) - Nice Collaboration.
LADY DURACELL (UK) - The legendary Robert Owens never lets us down, feeling the vibe & the lyrics. With COF on the track, this is going to be huge. Thank you, full support.
TYRONE FRANCIS (USA) - Nice Package, will Support.
LUKE McCARTY - HHA, RESTLESS SOUL (UK) - Original mixes for me - full HHA support!!
SIMON SCHOOLY PHILLIPS - (DUBAI) -Ever since Bring Down the walls Mr Owens has been a standout artist for me, his combination of spoken and vocals are so special and this is such a pleasure to have.. Torn between the 2 but leaning towards the Original as it sounds CLASSIC! so deep and hypnotic! fab work COF guys! you've excelled ya selfs with this one! sure will be playing this for many years to come!
PETER BORG - MI-SOUL RADIO (UK) - Nice deep bassline, great vocal, will support on my show on Mi-Soul. Thanks guys.
GRAEME PARK (UK) - Wonderful Stuff!!
NEIL PUGWASH (UK) - Great to see the legend Mr Robert Owens on a COF Track, got that deep & dubby vibe to rock out the dance floor.
BENJI CANDELARIO (USA) - Good tune.
SEF KOMBO (BBC 1XTRA) - Nice Vibes Guys!
NIALL REDMOND - RTE RADIO (IE) Tasty on the COF original.
BRAZILLIAN SOUL CREW - (BR) - All mixes are perfect, Gonna Rock it.
JOEY SILVERO (UK) - Like the tension in this, creates a nice spacey atmosphere.
CRAIG STEWART (UK) - Superb, We love it!!!!
DJ SGZ (SA) - This is a great release, top deep funky vibes. I'll be supporting the Original on my radio show. All The Best"
MARKY D (SOULHEAVEN UK) - Top Class, Great work lads, Lovin this.
MALIK (SANDISCO UK) - Original lick is baaadaaaas... Supporting!
PAUL STUART (SOUTHPORT WEEKENDER UK) - Circle Of Funk continue their rich vein of form, and Robert Owens sounding as fab as ever.. great song and production.. COF original mix for me"COF MIx is fresh, I likes a lot, Full Support." - DJ Spinna (New York)"Total support on this for me...CoF mix is as fine as I expected... great bass line... vocals need no critique ! Pure Class" - Andy Ward (UK)"I think this is nice & different, I Like!!!!" - Josh Milan (HoneyCoombe)"Wicked tune, love & will support." - Booker T (UK)"Nice & Soulful!!!!!" - Vinny Di Vinci (South Africa)"What a heavenly combination... legendary singer Robert Owens and Circle of Funk deliver a phenomenal soulful gem having timeless written all over..." - Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House)"Garage Mix is nice." - Marques Wyatt (USA)"Big Robert Owens Fan, Standardly Big!" - Ronnie Herel (Mi-Soul UK)"Classic Robert Owens, NIce " - Doc Link (USA)"NIce Collaboration.." - Hippie Torrales (USA)
Old 09-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Registered

Default up...............

up..............................