PDA

View Full Version : DeepCitySoul pres Nicc Johnson ft LT Brown-Love For Now

Robbi
02-24-2010, 07:32 PM
click here to listen/buy Nicc Johnson ft LT Brown-Love For Now(Incl. Layabouts & DeepCitySoul Mixes) (http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=49333)

http://www.traxsource.com/files/images/dcstrax005.jpg

DCS Trax Are Proud To Present.... Nicc Johnson Ft LT Brown - Love For Now

Pacha Ibiza resident and a fast rising name on the international house music scene and fresh off the back of a world tour… DCS Trax are very proud to bring to you this fantastic new offering by Nicc Johnson ft LT Brown.

Love For Now is a fantastic deep, main room, peak time (yet still cool and credible) monster of a track featuring the distinctly powerful vocal talents of non other than LT Brown. The world renowned vocalist has graced many huge tracks on labels couch as Defected & Purple, working with artists such as Sandy Rivera and Yass to name but a few. A talent like this is hard to come by.

These two talents combined have created a killer track for the main rooms yet still stays true to the DCS Trax sound of cool yet big. With an amazing remix package to boot what more could you possibly want.

Kicking it off on the remixes are men of the moment… The Layabouts. The name speaks for its self. These guys are ON FIRE! Never failing to deliver they have done it again. A fantastic deep mix that is already stirring up a storm. A real must have. A deep builder with anthemic breakdown and killer sub bass line. you need this in your life.

Next up is the turn of label heads DeepCitySoul who deliver a completely different take. An ode to disco combining many of discos different guises and influences into the one track. The result? A musical explosion and uplifting masterpiece. Receiving massive support from the DJ's and reviewers lucky enough to have already bagged copy

Keeping the excitement rolling is another fantastic soulful interpretation by man of the moment (fresh off the back of his top 10 hit 'I Owe You' on Soul Heaven) Jonny Montana. Teaming up with long term friend of the label and presenter of DeepCitySoul's 'House Is Home' radio show, Craig Stewart. The pair together have devised a really smooth, grooving soulful track with superb keys and crying organ solos that really sets them ahead of the game.

Keeping it in the family. good friend Rich from Park Street, after a string of successful remixes gets it spot on again with his Deep Love Mix. A really well executed cut that keeps you hooked from beginning to end.

Having been fans of Josh's work for a long time we were really pleased when he decided to do this mix for us. What a mix it is too! A real dancefloor destroyer. A big mix with crossover potential. Josh just proves again why he is spains 'go to guy' (and a top bloke too)

Following up the end of the package are a the brilliant Dark Dub from Nicc himself and also the Dubstrumental of the epic Layabouts Mix.

We hope you enjoy playing this as much as we enjoyed putting it together

VERY EARLY FEEDBACK

support from ANDY WARD, GRAEME PARK, GRANT NELSON, RICHARD EARNSHAW

GREG DORBAN
WOW WOW WOW! Uber hotness. Cant pick between all mixes! lol
DCS disco mix is cool - awesome prod on it, Think The Layabouts will be my weapon of choice though. Sure fire HUGE HIT!!! Respect!

GUY ROBIN
DeepCitySoul, Layabouts & Jonny and Craigs Mixes are Cool

ED GROUND (Brazilian Soul Crew)
It banged my party bro.. really !! the resident dj came to me to ask the name ;)
Really loved it and was one of the most sucessfull tracks in the Grooveland Party. My full support!

BLACKSOUL
The Layabouts mix is big!

GRAHAM SAHARA
great original. Love it. The layabouts is well produced, and something that would work for a warm up. The deep city soul mix is a nice classic sounding mix. be nice for the funky room early on in the night. Jonny mix is very smooth sounding and a great for the beach.

HIPPIE TORRALES
Thx U for the package. Diggin the Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart mix and the Disco mix is rockin also.

SARAH FOOTE (Favouritizm)
Layabouts mix is wicked & I love the DeepCitySoul disco mix

ABICAHSOUL
The Layabouts Intell House Mix thats the one really love the vibe.

NATHAN G
Solid Production on All the Mixes - The vibe of the Layabouts Remix and the Original I prefer most. Some dubs of these would be cool ! Thanks kindly for the promo. All the best with this release.
Nathan G (Luvbug Recordings, Australia)

NICK ADAMS(solar radio)
These new mixes take it to a new level. Some great musical moments captured here. I wish there was more vocal house of this quality around with such a cutting soulful vocals.
Overall Very Very strong soulful house package with a reel soulful song.
Main mix is excellent. Will get radio plays from me.
Layabouts superbly covering the deep London sound.
On Craig & Jonny’s mix Its wonderful.

DJ CIAPPY
FANTASTIC release!!!
really nice project.
both versions are amazing, but the Jonny Montana & Craig S Remix are the best interpretation of this wonderful project for me!
Ciappy dj
(Tony Records / GKF / ProgCity Deep / Dae Deep / Clubstar / SoulShine / DeeCeeEss)
http://www.ciappydeejay.com - http://www.myspace.com/ciappydj

MIKE STUKES
A truly soulful affair.
Mike Stukes Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM

DAVE WAREING(REDSOUL)
Thanks Martina,
Feelin the Layabout and DCS remixes, right up my street. . Will be playing and supporting the Layabouts & DCS

LUIS RADIO(Italy)
hot package!!!
i really like it expecially the DeepCitySoul Mix
thanks

FILIN BRAKE
thanks for the promo, thats cooool, really like the package.
all remixes are big...will play it on radio and club, full support!!!
Filin Brake (Hausbrigade Music)

PAGANY (DISTAR/Radio 105)
all mixes are cool. I love the deep feeling of the Original Mix. Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart remix is a touch of class and the DeepCitySouls is a great rework in a classic philly disco atmosphere !
classic soul. great voice.

KEVIN PHILLIPS
Thank you so much for this promo package, truly appreciate it.
As you know, I've been playing the Jonny Montana/Craig Stewart mix for some time. But I'm loving the DCS and Layabouts mixes also. Great package as a whole. I will continue to support it!

MARIO@BFBS Radio (Groove Collective show)
we've been lovin' Nicc Johnson Ft. LT Brown, 'Love For Now'
WOW WOW !!!Playing it on my show for last few weeks

BKR (PRESSURE RADIO/Mallorca)
I just finished my radio show, played all the mixes, it's a super-pack , congratulation guys!
Love all the mixes, big song!
Thank you again.

ALAN O MALLEY
Many thanks for this, grabbing it now!
Many thanks for this Martina, another slamming release from DSC Trax, just an essential package, and one where deffo, gonna support on the show... 10/10 Alan O' Malley, Multi Storey Soul radio show, RTE Pulse, Dublin, Ireland..

CREDITS

TRACKS 1 & 7
N. Johnson, LT. Brown
Written & Produced by Nicc Johnson, Lyrics Written
& Performed by LT Brown
Engineered by Beatmaster G @ Tracknotic Studios Ibiza

TRACKS 2 & 8
Remix, Keys, Guitar, Engineered & Mixed By The Layabouts (Leigh Darlow & Alex Paschali) @ Earthworks Studios, Barnet, North London
Mastered by David Brant

TRACK 3
Remix & Additional Production By DeepCitySoul (Owen Taylor, Matt Mckillop)
Keys: Timmy Vegas
Guitar: Tom Robins
Trumpet: Bryan Corbett
Additional Keys & Drum Programming: Owen Taylor & Matt Mckillop
Mixed & Mastered by DeepCitySoul @ Digital Underground Studios UK

TRACK 4
Remix Produced & Arranged By: Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart For Camio Soul Productions.
Keys: Bennett Holland
Drum Programming: Jonny Montana

TRACK 5
Remix & Additional Production By Park Street
Mixed & Mastered By Park Street

TRACK 6
Remix Produced & Arranged By Deep Josh @ D10 Studio (Spain) For The Applefunk
Mastered By By Deep Josh

click here to for defected.com review (http://www.defected.com/news-reviews/reviews/Nicc+Johnson+feat.+LT+Brown+-+Love+For+Now+%5BDCS+Trax%5D/323)

DEPCITYSOUL MANAGEMENT contact : martina@universemedia.co.uk
www.deepcitysoul.com
license enquiries : info@deepcitysoul.com
ARTWORK: mac@universemedia.co.uk