PDA

View Full Version : Jaffa Music EP Part II - Halo/Jamie Thinnes/The Jinks

Peavey
01-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Jaffa Music presents
"The Jaffa Music EP Part II" JM08

http://www.dj-peavey.com/PROMOTION/JAFFA/jm08.jpg

EXCLUSIVE PROMO available on TRAXSOURCE (http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=29763)

Jaffa Music with the first release of 2009 presents another collection of past and unreleased music. This time much darker and deeper than the previous EP.

Early Reactions

Franck Roger ::: THANKS FOR THER HEAVY PROMO. MY FAVORITE MIX IS HALO AND JAMIE VERSIONS .. STEAL VIBES SONG IS DOPE TOO !

Marlon D ::: Hot!

Hector Romero ::: Thanks for the great EP – I’ve been playing Freedom since I bought it at Traxsource this past summer. I’m still on it. Though. I like the Raw Artistic Mixes of Do You Even Know - best of luck with it.
Looking forward to more.

Michael Fossati(Spiritofhouse.com) ::: The Jaffa Music EP Part II is a ten track selection of brand new and previously released material. Previously released were the DJ Fudge and Halo & Jamie Thinnes remixes of Freedom by Rachel Claudio and the Raw Artistic Soul mixes of Do you even know by Rachel Claudio & Nicolas Vautier. These times by Soul Harmonics & Rachel Claudio is included here in the 'Jinks Dub' and 'Anto Vitale Shabu Bro-Ken Mental Mix', both previously unreleased (you also get the 'Jink Main Mix'). Finally there is the brand new Just because by Rachel Claudio & Nicolas Vautier remixed by Steal Vybe who turns out absolutely irresistible peak time mixes featuring mesmerizing synths and chords over a resistless groove

Yannick (Needs Music) ::: nice one

Kellilicious ::: Great little package!! Will deffo play most of the tracks on here!

Mannix ::: Steal Vybe mixes hit me!!!

Nico Moss ::: Excellent Release as always !!!

Craig Woodrow (UK) ::: that anto vitale remix is off the hook!!!

Gareth Morgan souledUp.com (UK) ::: I like most of these tracks, they have a toughness that reminds me of the old Tribal label!

Hot Hands ::: Great package with tons of great music. Full support.

Roberto De Carlo (GOGO Music) ::: Soul Harmonics & Rachel Claudio - These Times, the Jinks mixes are really good. Like this style… clubby, cool, sexy, please or of this stuff!

Norbert Borchers (House SOund of Hamburg) ::: I' sure to find some tracks of this EP to play it in my show.

Chris Samba ::: Loving the Halo & jamie mix of Freedom bro!!! Thats Rock shocking Deep vibez right there!!

Freddy Turner NYC ::: Thank You the tracks hott baby The Steal Vibes Versions the one for me right know...Funky And Bold...

Danilo D'Andrea (PartyGroove Italy) ::: it's really interesting project, I will support it!

www.myspace.com/jaffamusiclabel