CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 05-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Osman

Default Archive Downloads

I haven't been able to d-load any shows for weeks and I am being charged for the service ----Automatically!

Sammie, I have followed the directions on the d-loads page and nothing is working. Can we fix this please?

Speakfrly@yahoo.com
Old 05-14-2007, 03:05 PM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Lightbulb

I just tested your account and everything worked just fine. Are you typing in your login correctly? Do you see "Logged In..." in bold green letters when you login?

If you want to do it manually, do the following:

1. Open any FTP client and connect to server: dl2.undergroundnyc.com
2. Login user: speakfrly@yahoo.com pass: [your subcription id minus the 'S-']
3. once logged in, navigate folder to find the file you want.

If you don't have an ftp client, then you can use any open windows explorer folder. Just type the following in the address bar:

ftp://dl2.undergroundnyc.com/

You will then be prompted to login; use your login info like above.

Any questions, please send me a note at downloads@cyberjamz.com

One thing you should check; Make sure you security software (firewall, spamblocker) didn't block incoming FTP traffic and make sure your ftp client is using 'Passive FTP' or PASV mode. If your FTP client is not set to use PASV, then you most likely will not be able to login. To change the PASV setting on Internet Explorer:

| Internet Options... | Advanced | [x] Use Passive FTP
Old 07-20-2009, 03:21 AM
CipGit

Both sections should be up and working for Registered users.If you have any links or downloads you want to share, start posting them.Drow
Old 07-20-2009, 04:41 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Thumbs up

Not exactly registered but subscribed (through PayPal) users have full access to the archive shows.

Registered users have access to the board and the new chat application coming soon! But I plan to integrate the two if that's possible sometime in the future. BTW those posts above are a few years old, there have *NOT* been problems with the subscriber downloads other than PayPal terminating accounts when the users change their debit cards.

Other than that, -0- issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipGit View Post
Both sections should be up and working for Registered users.If you have any links or downloads you want to share, start posting them.Drow
Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Arrow

You can do whatever you want as long as you don't spam. Once you reveal yourself to be a spammer, you will be annihalated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayorahon View Post
It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:29 PM
AAchiek

Ahhhh you mods and your search function....lolI think it was a good idea, as now we can access all the good stuff in the archive along with all the new posts.And, yes, it will show up in the search...