CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default Happy 10th year Anniversary to Cyberjamz Radio !

The time is coming near (Oct 30,2013) Cyberjamz Internet Radio will be one of the longest running internet stations on the planet.Can’t take history from the fact that we were are the original first ever of it’s kind.

Today,there have spawned so many others that it puts a smile on my face for this trend we all started at Cyberjamz Radio Headquarterz.

There are so many people to thank that I don’t know where to begin ! from all the music programmers,producers,remixes,artist that have blessed both our site and record label is just a true blessing .When I look around and see that there are still some of what I call ” The Pure Blood Jammerz” - Music Programmers that no matter what won’t go anywhere else and keep it in the Cyber-Family.I feel greatful that some still want to be exclusive to Cyberjamz and for that I say thank you !

I’ve also watched many of our past and some present deejay’s move on to other things musically and that makes me so happy because I know they have blessed us at some point or the other. History has been written and nobody can take that away from us.

The past few years I’ve also been blessed with one of the most dedicated Cyber-Teams ever !

I’m so humbled by their dedication towards our Mission Statement:

CyberJamz is continually committed to upholding the cultures and traditions of the House Music genre within the Dance Music culture and lifestyle. CyberJamz provides an introduction to an education in a wide variety of quality Dance music, spanning global cultural influences and through a team of committed music programmers, sponsors and artists. The vision of our Internet Radio Station and Record Label is to provide an exceptional format for all to feel welcome and at home. CyberJamz is about YOU!

That’s what it’s all about YOU ! The Music lovers that continue to serve our musical culture.I ask the higher power to continue to bless us on our musical journey and perhaps we can celebrate this 10 year Anniversary and Beyond !

This coming year we will continue to concentrate on other methods of social media and communication as we have new ways of receiving our transmission via Instagram,Twitter Facebook and many many more to be reveled in the near future.

There is a CYBERJAMZ RADIO 10th ANNIVERSARY PARTY already in the works. We will try for Vol #1 thru Vol # 3 events with will be featuring The House of Soul – Sammy Rock and Dj Housecat – la gata de fuego /our NuBang DragonCat . The location for our first event will be mentioned soon.. Dj FU,Dj Punch and Club 6 have opend up their doors to us as this will be an intimate Cyberjamz Radio Event alongside Dj FU B-Day so it’s going to be HOT ! – God Willing.

**Only PURE BLOOD CYBERJAMZ PROGRAMMERS will be considered for this event,no questions asked.We will also be featuring a few of our artist on the label to bless us with the gift of song.

More info TBA as time is a tickin !!

On behalf of Cyberjamz Internet Radio,Coyote Entertainemnt,Mr.Techy,Dj Housecat,RescuePoetix,,Jorge G(our graphics artist),Cresceno,Seductive Sapphire,Deephousepage.com and all our artist,producers,remixers and the rest of the team. I want to say unconditional Love for all you do !!

ALL love going out to my sponsors,cyber-team,music broadcasters,lovers of music,family in the chat room ect.