Default GKF 063 - MICK VERMA "The Deep South EP"

MICK VERMA "The Deep South EP"

Listen:
Free (7:41)
Keep On Keepin On (7:46)
Ode To JC (6:19)
Blue And Black (6:00)
The Long Rhode (10:07)

Young talented producer from Ireland, MICK VERMA will bring you in a Deep House Journey that you never heard before!

A real Deep House Journey in this 5 traxx EP.
Sounds back in the days, but here at GKF we love old skool sound and we're sure it will amaze your soul
so you'll find for sure the right track for you.
Turn up the volume and welcome in the warm Deep South vibes.

Michael Verma born to Irish/Indian parents and grew up in Cork city southern Ireland, he got hooked on house music in his teenage years. Now living in Dublin city he started producing in 2006.
The Mick musical concept can be resumed in a his own phrase : I try to give each track I make a soul, as in my opinion, it needs to pull you in and take you on a journey.
This talented producer has released his 1st release with Manuscript records and after this The Deep South EP will follow so many remixes for our label.

1) FREE
2) KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON
3) ODE TO JC
4) BLUE AND BLACK
5) THE LONG RHODE

Feedbacks:
-DJ RICO (Deep Y’all – Nu Deep Music)-“I like the vibe with an enormous preference for ‘Blue and black’. Happy fly in the deep organic.... yayayayaya!!!!good work :-))”

-RAF’N’SOUL (NYT Mix Show)-“Good EP. I love ‘Free’. Congratulations!”

-DJ RORK-“Hummm... soooo deeep.. my favorite: 'Free' ! CHART AND PLAY ! My kinda jam!”

-ALEX DIMITRI South Soul-“Mick Verma going really deep with this package. My preferred track is "Free", sweet deep sound ..”

-RICHARD EARNSHAW-“These 2 are very nice indeed full support!! “Free” and “The long rhode”…really nice”

-DANILO D’ANDREA (Radio Party Groove)-“ Fantastic!”

-Sonica Crew (Radio Ibiza Sonica)-“ Thank u my friends!!! For all this music...is very good.. up the Funk!! Hope all best for this work.”

-[b]RAY FENWICK (Converge UK)-“ This is a great EP and I cant fault any of the tracks, every track in here is very strong and this should do very well. Congratulations to Mick Verma on this one and well done to GFK for releasing it. This EP is already in the record bag.”

-STEVE FRISCO – “Very good work. I love this EP. Very deep smooth all traxx. My favorite is ‘Free’”

-MICHAEL FOSSATI (The Spirit of House)-“ The "Deep South EP" by Mick Verma consists of five equally great deep house tracks which all have definite old-school feel to them, and they all ooze with their soulful vibes. From the deep and mellow "Free" over the funk dripping "Keep on keepin on", the groovy "Ode to JC" and the deeply thumpin' "Blue and black" to the spacey "The long rhode", its all about quality deep house music on this release. Miss at your own risk.”

-DJ MANNIX-“Wikkid fellas!”

-DJ KIK-“The GKF063 is a very good soulful EP all the tracks are good !
All the best !”

-DEAN SERAFINI-“This EP contains five tracks on a mellow soulful tip that should appeal to fans of the old school deep house vibe. The tracks are all melodic each with their own distinctive sound and should put this producer firmly on the map. Stylistically I was reminded of Jon Cutler, not least because the first track borrows a keyboard or two from Dawn Tallman’s “He Did It” which appeared on Jon’s Distant label a few years back. I can’t find a weak link in the package and have found it challenging to pick out a favourite so far. It’s probably a toss up between “The Long Rhode” and “Free” but that’s not to take anything away from the other three tracks.”

-GREGORY DEL PIERO-“The Ep is cool, 3 tracks out of 4 (free, keep on keepin on & the long rhode) are pleasant to listen to 7/10”

Release available on: