CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:37 PM
echo bravo

Exclamation TONIGHT in Chicago 11/14 | DJ Boxx @ JILTED | OHM (upper level)

Say Doin It at door, ladies free all night, guys free before midnight and $10 after to reach The All-new Jilted at OHM: on the upper level.

November 14: Dj Boxx, Marco Morales with Ryan Jury, featuring his new tracks...

_______ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _

The All-new Jilted at Red Dog: on the upper level.
1958 W. North Ave.
Enter Through Alley

Saturdays s at OHM: Beginning November 14

$150 bottles of Grey Goose Or Belvidere

The All-new Jilted at OHM: on the upper level.

Party is from 10p-5am
$15 Open Bar wristbands from 10p-12am.
$150 bottles of Grey Goose Or Belvidere
_______ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ __ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _

DJ BOXX

Dj Boxx - Chi-Town Born and Raised...It was early on that a feeling of Soul completion was experienced upon listening to early disco, R&B and dance music from the 70's that is still the driving force within. Dj'ing came naturally...it seemed as the appropriate thing to do. By 13 the turntables and mixer were sitting in the basement being played daily. Play all day...play all nite....was not a problem....by 16 I was playing consistently in local area establishments, basements and high schools. By 18, I was a featured Dj in the now infamous Galaxy Disco along with Julian Jumpin Perez. Soon after guest spots on Chicago's biggest radio stations WGCI and WBMX. I stepped away from Dj'ing from 89 to 2000. Business and personal things played a role of course, I was not playing but I kept a close eye and ear and finger on the pulse of the industry. Over the years I have had the opportunity to share the decks with: Bad Boy Bill, Farley Jackmaster Funk, Craig Loftis, Mike Dunn, Wayne Williams, Andre Hatchett, Greg Gray, Mike Dunn, Jamie 326, Frankie Hollywood Rodriguez, Derrick Brown, Dj Shannon, Corona, Boolumaster, Celeste Alexander, Hector Lopez, Reese Urban, Hugo, Fast Eddie, Terry Hunter, Chris Underwood, Gene Hunt, Dj Emanuel, Craig Alexander, Alan King, Fast Eddie, Mickey Oliver, Ralphi Rosario, Dj Anton, Dj Jermaine and many others... I've played the the WMC for the last 3 yrs. at various clubs in Miami and at the official WMC hotels representing Chicago.

I have produced music for Sophisticado Records the remix of Atlantic Star Send For Me was widely accepted in the House Music Community

http://djboxx.podOmatic.com/***