CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 12-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default Cyberjamz Records welcomes Seductive Sapphire to our label !

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=512]Cyberjamz Records welcomes Seductive Sapphire to our label ![/drupal]

Quote:
Cyberjamz Records is proud and welcomes Seductive Sapphire to our label ! This wonderful spoken-word artist has what it takes and is ready to deliver a 1 -2 punch and causes a massive ripple effect with her talents.
"When the Beat Drops" is a serious danefloor stomper with all the right elements incorporated within the mix which includes a hot spoken-word piece by Seductive Sapphire and a dancemusic mix by Charles McDougald.
Additional mixes by Soul Oasis,Tayo Wink & Sound Science will also be featured for this infectious dancefloor release.
Release Date TBA.
My Name is Seductive Sapphire and I hail from the city of East Orange, NJwell how did I interested in music period hummmmm...well My brother is a very well known musician his name is Stephen C. Washington leader of Slave & Aurra and he's written and produced alot of artist. For me myself I have always been and will forever be a househead first and foremost even though i love other genres of music, house is my first love! I was introduced to this music through going to Zanzibar, Garage, Buttermilk Bottom, and many others just to name a few!
I really actually have been writing spoken word since 12 years of age but never did anything with, because I didn't see what the future would bring, and wow it brought poetry to the forefront i tell yah! I actually was always in studio with my brother when he was recording or creating so my knowledge of music goes very deep. And thanks to my dear departed mother and father they always let us express ourselves. I actually started going to clubs to dance to music and discovering how it would make me feel inside and out!
You see house music is a sprirtual thing for me, it's my high!!!!
Seductive Sapphire.