CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 02-15-2012, 05:12 AM
Registered

Default SOULFUL!! -- DOM NAVARRA feat. CAIRO "Like Rain" [GKF096]

DOM NAVARRA feat. CAIRO "Like Rain" [GKF096]

Listen on:

"LIKE RAIN"
We've already pre-released the Alex Senna's remix on last WMC Miami Sampler and we must say it had a lot of success, now the package is very strong and besides Dom's versions, are included special remix by Dj Umbi, deep and spontaneous, Marco Finotello, smoothly funk inspired and our GKF's stable Mr. Fuzz from France with a deep & dusty raw mix.
Cairo's vocals are very soulful and the project is ready to point to be a classic song.
We're sure you'll enjoy this new work on Gotta Keep Faith and will bring it in your records case for a very long time-

#Main Mix#
Written by C.B.Woodward and D.Navarra
Vocals: Cairo
Produced by D.Navarra
All instruments by D.Navarra except Piano by A.Navarra

#Alex Senna Mix#
Additional Remix and Production by Alex Senna

#Dj Umbi Remix#
Additional Remix and Production by Dj Umbi

#Marco Finotello Remix#
Additional Remix and Production by Marco Finotello
Mixed by Marco Finotello @ MovieAndArts Studios, Milan (Italy)

#Dom Navarra Spaced Out Mix#
Produced by D.Navarra
All instruments by D.Navarra except Piano by A.Navarra

#Mr. Fuzz Progressive Deep Mix#
Additional Remix and Production by Fred Faupin a.k.a. Mr. Fuzz

All tracks mastered@Spiritual Blessings Studio (Italy)
2012-Navarra Recordings
(C)+(P)2012-Gotta Keep Faith Records (ASCAP)
Graphic Design: Sanchezlife (www.sanchezlife.com)
Inquiries & Info : office@gkfrecords.it
www.gkfrecords.eu
----------------------
Feedbacks:
ROBERT OWENS: Great main mix and great vocal!
RICHARD EARNSHAW (SpiritChaser-Duffnote-One51-Guess-KMG): Main Mix and Mr Fuzz Remix are my pick of the bunch.
Thanks for the heads up.
SOULDYNAMIC: Nice vocal house! fresh atmosphere! all mixes are nice but we've a little preference for Dj Umbi Remix
ABICAHSOUL: the mixes are sensational.this tune is nice!
DJ KIK (UniversDJ - Soulful Meeting - SoulHeat - Cabana - OpenBar - Groove Session): It's a very good ep, beat bass vocals are very very good, like it )
SI & PIERS (STEREO MUTANTS): Cool release guy’s, gets our full support! 8/10
DJ POPE: Original mix works well with me.
JASON PEPPERELL: Alex Senna mix for me
VINCENT KWOK: Great soulful vocals, love Cairo's voice! Full support!
SAID CHARA: full support, nice package. I'ts smooth deep & soulful EP. For my taste, i'll pick: " Dj Umbi Remix "
LEWIS FERRIER: Nice package. For me the Marco Finotello Mix is the one to play.
MICHAEL ESCADA: Very sensual tune. I Like it. Favourite: Alex Senna Mix
DJ PETUNIA: Great new soulful project, package including mixes for every floor, fav mixes for the deepest ones from dj umbi and alex senna, very good. Main mix also shoud be a classic ! Not to be missed the vocal performance from Cairo! Congrats. Full support in my set!
DJ JOGADOR: Really like the DJ Umbi Remix, sounds great
FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net): Mr. Sueno Soul (Dom Navarra) is back on Gotta Keep Faith with another soulful gem feauturing Cairo on vocals. The Main mix of "Like rain" is a beautiful slice of smooth and infectious soulful house enriched with Cairo's intense soulful vocals. Dom Navarra is also responsable for the deeper and solid "Spaced out mix". On remix duty we have Alex Senna who provides an essential funky-house rework, while DJ Umbi goes deeper in his late night flavoured remix. Marco Finotello provides a very cool smoothly funk inspired version and finally Mr. Fuzz delivers a pumpin' deep and techy rework.
MARQ WALSH (QuestionmarQ): What a Release all mixes are brilliant and warm.I love the vibe off the orig but the one that will get played to death is Dj Umbi's remix it has the right groove and vibe for me.
KUNINGASS: Big thnx for the promo! I will play it for sure! Favo''dj umbi, Alex Senna and Original''
VIALOCAL: Lovely song... 100% “Dj Umbi Remix”!
DARREN HOLLAND: Alex Senna and the Dom Navarra spaced out mix are top notch!!!
ANTHONY WILSON : Alex Senna and the Dom Navarra spaced out mix are top notch!!!
BRUNO FANACK: Nice package! All tracks are nice. My favourites are Main Mix, absolutely fabulous and Fuzz's one, totally different the others and a bit tech! Like it.
DJ-FM (VAULTRAIDERZ PROMOTIONS): the dj umbi remix did it for me.
SUBMANTRA : Main mix and Dj umbi remix are very beautiful!!
LEE TRISTRAM: DJ Umbi bringing the heat with this remix, it's with no doubt this is the one I'll be supporting.
NICK ADAMS: I’m really digging this beautiful song. Cairo vocal is wonderfully soulful and warm. Supporting, Radio, Club plays and in my WMC case.
STEFF B: This Ep is very good. Very Sensual. Soulful addict !!! My preferred Top 3: 1) Mr Fuzz 2) Dj Umbi 3) Original
PHIL HOOTON: Loving the new single like rain and will be supporting. many thanks and all the best for 2012.
DANNY CLARK (Solid Ground Recordings):The original and Umbi mixes are the ones for me - thanks for the promo. Supporting!!
RANDY BRUSSETO: Will play the original mix on that one. Mr Fuzz Deep Progressive thing is not bad too. Great addition to the catalog !
GREG FENTON (Magazinesixty.com): like the Spaced Out version..... best
MICHAEL ALAN (Sweat Zone Music): First of thank you for blessing the wonderful world of dance music with your talents and inspirations. I think the production on the release is top notch!!! My favorite mix is Dom's Spaced Out Mix followed by Umbi's Mix. Full Support!

Preview the video on :

Buy Legal and support the music :