CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Playlists > cyberPlaylists

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default A few track reviews by SammyRock

"You took my Love"(Jellybean & Jovonn pres.Housanna Littl)
Jellybean and Jovonn combine forces once again to bring us this gorgeous vocal "You took my Love".The wonderful vocals of Housanna Littl add a special touch to this sexy,sultry,true house track.Kudos to both Jellybean and Jovonn on this project.
Fav Mix:Jovonn Next Moov Mix)

Jay Tripwire feat Boddhi Satva - Dema Remixes/Grooveland Records.
Here we go again with one of those hot tracks that had previous success.This nice number now returns once again with an entire new feel and vibe to captivate your dancefloor.Im really feeling these new mixes by:
1)Lars Behrenroth (Deeper Shades of House)This is a deep tech-house musical journey with some serious haunting keys and dark beats to open up this hot re-release.
2)Delano Smith(Detroit)Drops a hot deep house "Dub Mix" Detroit style Remix of his own that will not dissapoint.WOW !
3)Steve Soul Basics Remix- This is on the club side of things but still effective enough to satisfy those that are into deep house.Good job on this mix.
4)Martijn-Delivers a nice touch by keeping it more on the original side of things but still has it's own flavor.
5)Jota Wagner-completes this already slammin release by adding his own interpretation of DEMA.More on the club tip,your dancers will love this version.Just fantastic all around.
**I'm having a difficult time choosing a favorite mix at this time,my advice is to pick up the entire package**.

The Jaffers feat.Jayhem "Somethin' Changin' -Jaffa Music
The Jaffers are back with yet another obscure release with mixes by Llorca who graces us with a classic sounding "Boogie Mix" done correct.Very nice elements and broken-vocals gives it an obscure feel.Salokin brings his own feel to the dancefloor,a bit more commercial but still effective.The hot Deep INC gives us a nice dancefloor friendly remix with dark synths and heavy beats,Arnaud D Eleck Mix is a tech-house,filled with nice music to compliment the vocals.The L.P version is raw funky track with all the original vocals attached.Fav Mix: Arnaud D Eleck Mix

Title: "Want You"
Artist: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Publishers: Something Milton Publishing BMI/Soulice ASCAP
Producers: Wil Milton
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG 032
Street Date: August 10, 2009
Written By Janice Mendez
The combination team of Wil Milton & Rodney Carter drop a hot deep house which is just fabulous.The vocals of Rodney Carter is just fantastic! I must give extra credit to Janice Mendez for writing such a beautiful song with meaning and situations that we all feel at times.A simple line as I WANT YOU..is something we all can relate to.This will make one of my top 10 vocal tracks that I'll be dropping for sureThe Gravity NYC Vocal Mix is my favorite,but this release also comes with a Rhodespella Mix,Instrumental,and Bounus Beats. Fav Mix:Gravity NYC Vocal Mix.

T.D.J. "With You" including remixes by Bucher, Christos Kessidis and T.D.J.-White Lotus Club
Here we have another nice vocal track by T.D.J. with 4 mixes to choose from,I'm positive there is one that will fit nicely into your set.This sulty vocal track has that West Coast sound that I really enjoy.If you like Lisa Shaw,then you will love this release.The T.D.J Remix offers the vocals with very nice keys and bassline.A quality recording.Butcher brings a nice remix with a hot bassline and fall back dub vocals,while Christos Kessidis gets deep in the cut!! This mix does it for me,simply amazin.Fianally we have the Original Mix offers the complete vocals,just sultry! Fav Mixes: The Original Mix & Chirstos Kessidis Mix..Don't sleep on the other mixes,they all have something special to offer.

"Another Girl"(Ive Met) (Vick Lavender feat. David Glenn) Sophisticado
Out now http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=37763
As many may already know about the sophisticado,this is one qualty sophisticaded label with sexy quality music.This is deep soulful house.The vocals of David Glenn add a soothing touch and the music compliments the lyrics.Bravo! once again for Vick Lavender and Sophisticado Records.
"Ella" (Vick Lavender feat. Michele Thomas)Sophisticado Records.
Out now.
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=37979
Once again Vick Lavender delivers a taste of JAZZ,with this lovely composition.The piano work on this pieace is just sexy! Grab a glass of wine,light a candle and spend the evening with that special someone and run this cut...sit and watch.This what we call "Chicago Fusion"!
All keyboards by Mike Logan.
All drum programming by Vick Lavender.
Scats performed by Michele Thomas.Written arranged and produced by Vick Lavender.
Trombone played by Craig Sunkin.
Mixed by Vick Lavender at Sophisticado studio's Chicago Ill
For liscensing information you can contact Vick Lavender at mraliii2@yahoo.com,or sophisticadorecordings@yahoo.com

"Burning Bridges"(Libby-Inc. Mr.V Mixes)-Deep Sugar Music
Out Now.
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=35835

Deep Sugar Music delivers a dance-floor stomper with this release.Mr.V adds a nice touch with his "Main Mix" which sound a bit like Lil Louis joint but in it's own right.The hard core vocals by Libby also add a nice touch to this release.Fav Mix: Mr.V Main Mix.

"Everybody Takes a Sunday Shower"(A TOT MASH-UP-Blackbox vs. Kentphonik)
Timmy Richardson aka The Mash up King,delivers a serious dancefloor smash and a hellva of a mash-up.These 2 classics talk to each other like no other.Listen...enjoy!!
"Free"(Incl. DeepCitySoul Mixes)-(Mr Nugget feat.Brooke Bailey) DeeCeeEss
Out now
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=37423

This is a wonderful release.The entire Album is worth it with mixes by DeepCitySoul of which is my favorite mix.Brooke Bailey delivers a beautiful vocal that makes you feel FREE!..this is feel good track indeed.Samson adds a gorgeous remix to this package as well,Im also becoming a huge fan of this labe and the DeepCitySoul production team,be on the lookout for thier upcoming releases and past releases such as the "DeepCitySoul Miami Sampler" avail http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=32107
"Ready 4 Love" by Timmy Vegas & Tim Phinn feat. Abigail Bailey.
Promo- DeepCitySoul Remix.
Like I mentioned above,this crew is really doin a fantastic job of remixing quality vocals.This upcoming release "Ready 4 Love" is yet another demonstration of excellent production work and making the artist stand out within the track.Abigail Bailey sounds gorgeous in this release.Thumbs way up on this track and mix.

Deep and Soul(Hard Mix! and Dj Goncie feat.Emily Rose
Mercado Paralelo Music
Ok..this is very nice,great guiter work(sounds live which is very sexy),the organ riffs are exceptional as well as the vocals by Emily Rose.I enjoy tracks like these that make sense.This package comes with a Vocal,a nice Instrumental,2 Accapella Versions(You know what Im thinking,lol),2 Dubs,one by the hot Deep and Soul and one by Deemah. Vocal which is every techy sounding and the added faint vocals are a nice touch,Deemeah Trippy Dub(Which is indeed trippy) and a deephouse vocal Dub by Deep n Soul which I think is just fantastic! Whew!! Wait! There is more in this full package!! A "Unclesound Deep and Soul Trippy Vocal and Dub & Instrumental....wow! This is one heck of a release! Slip this in your set! Great job all around,I cant find a Fav Mix,I love the entire package.