CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 03-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Registered

Cool MICK VERMA "Verma's Bass EP"

7 Deep House gems will find a place in your records bag, for sure. Mick perform a “solo” composing once again for this “all time” deep house production. Back to the roots.

Michael Verma born to Irish/Indian parents and grew up in Cork city southern Ireland, he got hooked on house music in his teenage years. Now living in Dublin city he started producing in 2006.
The Mick musical concept can be resumed in a his own phrase : "I try to give each track I make a soul, as in my opinion, it needs to pull you in and take you on a journey".
This talented producer has released his 1st release with Manuscript records and then "The Deep South EP" on Gotta Keep Faith. Now he come back again with this new amazing deep house stuff.

1) VERMA’S BASS #6:23
2) PIANO IN PARADISE #5:43
3) I FEEL IN LOVE #6:48
4) FILTERED LOVE #9:09
5) TRUCK STOP #6:19
6) BANGLA’S THEME #8:29
7) THE 2ND COMING #5:31

All tracks are written, edited and mixed by MICHAEL VERMA.
For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Office: office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it

© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2010

-------

Available on:

-------
FEEDBACKS:

-DR. BOB JONES: Love this cut- great production, full of all things musical and more
-RAFAEL MORAES (Nomumbah): Thanks for send me your music! I Feel In Love is my choice!
-JONNY MONTANA & CRAIG STEWART: Very nice 7 tracker, deep, soulful & melodic – very clever. Our faves are “Vermas Base & Pianos In Paradise”.
-JUST LANCE (Black Magic Audio): This one is not really my sound, a bit to synthetic for my tastes. If I had to pick one then Verma's Bass is probably closest to where I sit. Saying that, all the tracks have really good elements and a remix pack would most likely do quite well.
-BRUNO FANACK: My favorite is Verma's Bass. Nice deep track.
-DJ REPLEE: I like EP. Amazing deep house tracks. Will play all tracks. Full support!
-NIALL REDMOND: Bangala's theme will be getting an airing from me...some of the rest of it was a little too deep for my sets and tastes somewhat but it's well done....
-KEITH THOMPSON: I can work "Verma's Bass" and "Truck Stop" in my show.
-LEWIS FERRIER: Dope package of fine deepness !!Verma's Bass & Filtered Love are my pics.
-LOUIS K (Island Groove): Great e.p! my favourite track is Mick Verma - Verma's Bass
-MYSTIK MIKE: Really nice releases you have here! THANK YOU for the promo!! Look forward to dropping these tracks!
-DEAN SERAFINI: I’m really enjoying this release: so many tracks, so much to appreciate and certainly no lack of choice. The mid tempo vibes if “Verma’s Bass” and “Piano In Paradise” have made the biggest impression to date but I could happily use all seven.
-DJ JOGADOR: Great music from Mick, Verma's Bass and Bangla's Theme are the real stand out tracks for me.
-GREG FENTON: good selection of mixes, like Verma's Bass best.
-ALAN O (Multi Storey Soul Radio Show): Hot package from Mick Verma, looking forward to supporting over the coming week's on my show, 'Filitered Love' is real nice.
-DJ LEON EL RAY: Warm & Lazy lifestyle deep Sounds for the Lounge.Amazing Package.In my Set already!!!!
-DJ DEIBYS MARQUEZ: Nice Job!