CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered

Default SOLE CHANNEL pres Kaje feat. Sacha Williamson-Butterflies

click here to listen/buy Kaje feat. Sacha Williamson-Butterflies

ScM020 - Kaje feat. Sacha Williamson - 'Butterflies'

Well there isn't much to be said only that Sacha Williamson is blessed with an amazing voice, she proves it on this song, I remember when Kaje sent me the demo, I immediately loved it because it was original and different from most vocalist out in the deep house genre now, not to mention the bea ts and groove Kaje did to give this song the blessing it needed, so music lovers enjoy this full package of different mixes to this beautiful song, I'm pretty sure there is something for all of you.
- Mr.V.

Kaje feat. Sacha Williamson - 'Butterflies'
Originally Produced by Kaje for Premier Muzik Internation Corp / Finger Printz Music
Written by: Sacha Williamson for Lady Azul Publishing [Socan]
www.myspace.com/sachawilliamson

Mr.V 96' Style Dub Produced by: Mr.V for SOLE channel Music LLC.
All Drums, Keyboards & Arrangemen ts by Mr.V.
Mixed by Mr.V at SOLE channel Studios, NY USA.

Guy Robin Remix, Produced, Arranged, & Engineered By: Guy Robin
Drums & Percussion By: Guy Robin
Keys By: Guy "Fingers" Phethean
Additional Keys By: Guy Robin
Poem Performed By: Rainy Payne
Mixed By: Guy Robin
www.myspace.com/GuyRobin

Opolopo Remix Produced by: Opolopo
All Drums, Keyboards & Arrangemen ts by Opolopo.
Mixed by: Opolopo.
www.opolopo.com

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Mr.V

For more info, mixtapes, free downloads please visit us on the web: www.solechannelmusic.com & www.myspace.com/solechannelmusic

DJ/Producer Reactions:

'This is something I could hear for a long time, Nicely Done' - Jacob Santo [Santorini, Greece]
'Fat package for the soulful heads, with a variety of playable mixes' Ralf Gum [Germany]
'Another hot sole channel release! like the original and the guy robin remix. will play on the deephousemafia radioshow.' - Jonny Deephousemafia
'Hottttt' - Darryl James [98.7 Kiss FM New York Friday Nigh ts ]
'Love V's 96 Style Dub and the Guy Robin Mixes' Black Coffee [South Africa]
'Very nice release! Opolopo really gave the vocal a nice feel and V's dub is simple but HOTT.I really like this.' Willie Graff [Cielo NYC/Pacha Ibiza]
'Dammmm Guy Robin's mixes these days are mind blowing, Vocals on this record are amazing' - Dj Monde [YFM 99.2]
'Cool song Guy & V's mixes are chucky, Opolopo's mix just a chilled out affair. Love it' - Deli G.
'Beautiful Vocal' - Nicolas Matar [Club Cielo NYC]
'Great vibes from Guy Robin' 2Deep [London, UK]
'Dope MrV 96 Style Dub mix, Gonna play it!' - Rocco [France]
'Really diggin it!' Jask [Tampa, Florida]
'Like the original & Guy Robins mixes the best...Mr.V's dub is gonna be very useful' - Dj Spen [Code Red]
'Heat Heat Heat...More FIRE!!!' Vinny DaVinci [House Afrika]
'Sacha's vocals are always so spicy, I will definitely support!' Dj Spinna [Wonderwax]
'Love the Mr. V clubby version' - Christian Zingales
'Nice vocal, like Guy's main mix best' - Hamish Dunn [London]
'Hot To Death' - Dj Pope [Baltimore]
'Ou ts tanding release! all the passes are great, but Guy really blessed this one proper. big support & big ups!' - Dj Duane [San Diego]
'Super Dope' - Ricardo [Soulcandi]
'Mr.V knows how to make it old skool, great feeling!'- Dj Rame [Italy]
'Yo Gonna deff be rockin Guy's and V's mix, Dope project' - Halo [Citydeep]
'Sacha has a wonderful voice and sounds ace on all the mixes here, This is a damn fine selection of mixes!' - Simon Harrison [Leeds, UK]
'Dope bea ts , groove, mood and keys, Definitely the best mix on the single besides original which fi ts perfectly for radio plays. full support' - Blacksoul [ Croatia ]
'Love this from ages ago when kaje played it to me.. good to see it finally see the light of day' - Aaron Ross [Fanatix]
'Mr.v's mix is great!' - Steve Bug [Berlin]
'All mixes are good for different momen ts , the most special one is the Opolopo, really like what he did, the Mr. V and Guy Robin the betters for the clubs' - Kiko Navarro [Mallorca]
'Nice funky track' - Greg Gauthier [Paris]
'Sacha's homegrown T-dot. Her sultry voice rocks on all mixes. Kaje's my boy from time - gotta pick his original mix top!' - Jason B. [Toronto]
'Dope Dope Dope!' - Patrick Wilson [San Francisco]
'Wonderful Release, Great music, I love it.'- Paco [Paris]
'Summer vibe in it! Love it!' - Saulty [Downtown Party Network]
'I really like all 3 remixes,they all have a time and a place depending on what time of the night or morning it is.' - Jay Tripwire
'Love the mood of the original mix.' - Carlos Mena [Casamena]
'Hey sole channel is back ...dope song.. massive!!' - Manoo [Lyon, France]
'Thanks for this, I love the original mix, The Opolopo mix is dope too, I can't wait to play them, Excellent work guys! Keep it up!' - Jephte Guillaume
'Opolopo dope mix, I'm really feeling, great feeling on the floor.' - Abicahsoul [Chicago]
'Nice to hear Sacha back on the mike! The original version's not bad, and the Guy Robin mix is a good one. But the dubby, outer space vibe of Mr. V's dub version works best for me.' - Velanche [California]
'The Guy Robin Main Mix is my choice, wicked mix, big support.' - Rafael Moraes [Nomumbah]
'Toronto stand up!, Kaje & Sacha's butterflies finally sees the light of day and worth the wait! Love the orig and the Guy Robin remix makes it even more dancefloor ready!' - Dj J-Me [Toronto]
'Sacha working it! Opolopo's remix is super fresh. I love the vibe.' - Jojo Flores [Go ts oul]
'Good tracks that stick to the philosophy of this label, Guy Robin does it well and it gonna blow the dancefloor!' - Dj Fuki [Paris]
'Amazing song!! i love it!! Sacha delivers a great vocal like normal as well.' - Andy Compton [The Rurals]
'Great Release' - Danny Krivit [718 Sessions NYC]
'Mr.V dub mix is doing it once again... Old School Heaven!' - Dj Sven Love [Paris]
'Like the song ..Like the remixes' - Greg Van Bueren [Amsterdam]
'Dope cut quality!' - Marlon D. [Underground Collective]
'Very nice vocals from Sacha (as expected). All are nice, but like the boogie feel of the original and the slinky feel of Opolopo mixes best'. - Stuart Li [Basic Soul Unit]
'Lovin' the vocals, the soul...Just HOT! Full Support!' - Brothers Vibe [USA]
'This is dopesque!' - Alex Attias [Switzerland]
'Deep six style! good stuff! I dont know if it is too early for that kind of revival yet... I really like it though... ' - Trickski [Berlin]
'Thanks for what U R doing for house music!' - Dj Deep [Deeply Rooted House]
'Stunning production, lovely voice, liking all mixes, specially Mr.Vīs Dub.' - Nacho Marco [Spain]
'Soulful and subtle with alot of different styles, love Sacha Williamson's vocal.' - Si Corbett [Blackpool, UK]
'Sacha Williamson's vocals are off the hook! Wicked song!' - Tony Humphries [Tony Records]