CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:28 PM
grooveland

Default BSC feat Allegra - Jump

After almost one year in the works, Grooveland Music finally unleashes the fresh and future club-hit Jump, produced by Brazilian Soul Crew and featuring Allegra Bryn.

The project comes your way as a massive package of not less than 15 mixes to choose from, starting with the energetic yet soulful BSC original mixes. Dave Lynam returns to Grooveland Music camp and delivers two groovy rubs, and a club-oriented vocal mix and a oldskool dub version.

Brazilian maestro Eddie Valdez comes correct once again, with a classy discofied interpretation. IOSupastar (formely from 2 Brother of Soul) takes Jump into the deep and dark territories. Finally, the talented Douglas Marques from Rio de Janeiro present us a simple yet effective take, with catchy a key that goes along just perfect with Allegra's vocals.

Check the feedbacks:

Graham Sahara
My favourite track is the IO Superstar deeper remix. Nice and cool for warming up a dancefloor.

Soul Basics
Feeling Dave Lynam's Soulogic Dub on this release, great classic old-school sound , will be playing out.

Henri Kohn
Nice release. Original mix is my favourite.

Robert Rivera - Replay
Quality stuff! Nice Deep vibe! Full support!

Sammy Rock - Cyberjamz
One of my favorite labels bring to life a special track that has been in the works for over a year.Finally Grooveland Records releases it with 15,count them 15 mixes to choose from ! The vocals of Alegra really stands out in all the vocal mixes and the dubs are slammin !There is something for everyone in this massive package.This hot smoking package comes with an "Orginal Mix", a Soulful Vocal Mix by Dave Lynam,A hot Dub,Eddie Valdez throws in his hat in the ring to bring us a nice mix,A Reprise Version that is just great,A deep house mix by IOSUpastar which is my favorite mix,and a very hot remix by Dougles Marques to complete the first selections.

Mike Fossati - Spirit of House
The Brazilian Soul Crew unleashes their next bomb titled "Jump", featuring passionate vocals by Allegra Bryn. A total of 15 mixes is available, with the original percussion driven versions being fierce and groovy. Dave Lynam's vocal version intensifies the groovy feel, while his dub is a bumpin' old skool affair. Next Eddie Valdez drops the tempo for a gorgeous discofied interpretation, followed by IOSupastar (aka Miguel Serra) who deepens the vibe and adds a slight dark touch to the track. Lastly Douglas Marques contributes a delightful version featuring warm melodies and jazzy keys over stompin' beats.

Listen and buy here:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=42098