CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Registered

Default RAF'N'SOUL ft. TONY MARINO - Exclusive Remixes

Big tune from Raf'n'Soul with deep vocals of Tony Marino, re-built by D3, Mr. Fuzz, Dj Rico, Arnaud D, Spiritual Blessings, Jesus Gonsev.

RAF'N'SOUL FEAT. TONY MARINO "Man on the prowl"

What a great work!
This project, born like a joke between Raf Dj and Tony Marino, now is an important release with such really good remixes. The main version $NYT$ Main Mix is composed and arranged by Raf...... right drums and few synths, but full of energy.
All other remixes made by some important Dj’s enrich the project.
The genial D3 makes a classical remix, Fred Faupin a.k.a. Mr. Fuzz shoot a crazy and acoustical back-in-the-days seventies soulful mix, Dj Rico spreads some Deep Y’All funky moods.
Follow up the french Arnaud D with a devastating deep house mix, Spiritual Blessings with their version built in Miami during last WMC08 and finally the closure is by the spanish Jesus Gonsev with an amazing deep dub and minimal mix.

Listen:
Raf NYT Main Mix (6:35)
D3 Classic Mix (5:34)
Mr. Fuzz Seventies Soulful Remix (7:06)
Ritual Of Y'All Funky Mix (6:30)
Arnaud D Deep Mix (6:39)
SB In Miami At 6pm Remix (8:08)
Jesus Gonsev Deep Dub Remix (7:54)

MAN ON THE PROWL is written by Raf’n’Soul (Raf Dj)
Vocal Performance : Tony Marino
For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Offices:
office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife www.myspace.com/sanchezlife
© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2008

-------------------

Who is Raf Dj:
Raf dj is born in 1973 in Sicily Island (Italy). All his life is in the music since 1987 when he started to listen artists Chaka Khan, M.F.S.B., Donna Summer, Kool & The Gang, Public Enemy, Eric B & Rakim, Steve Wonder, Barry White. Important year in his career was 1993 when he won Silver Record during 5th Media Recordings Dj Convention in Naples. After that event he started to play in a lot of clubs in Italy and came in touch with some important friends in music industry : Daniele Tignino, Riccardo Piparo and Vincenzo Callea (Ti.Pi.Cal.), Roberto Masi (Blast), Giacomo Vena and Danilo Rispoli (The Cop), Mario Caminita (Clutch). Discovering the world of record production in 1999 he produced the first club track with the nickname Raf n' Soul titled Old released on Rise Record. At the sametime he kept the dj activity performing at exlusive parties in clubs with top dj’s like : Marco Trani, Tony Humphries, Danny Buddha Morales, Junior Sanchez, Paolo Martini, Claudio Coccoluto, Ralf, Benji Candelario, Ivan Iacobucci, Victor Simonelli. With the nickname “Rockefeller” he produced track called I Feel America released on Plan Rec. Actually he presents a radio mix show called NewYorkTime on Radio Time a well-know Sicilian Radio Station ( www.radiotime.it ) where every saturday night you can best house music and some really important interview to top international Dj’s like : Louie Vega, Tony Humphries, Tedd Patterson, Todd Terry, Victor Simonelli, Kris Flowers, Claudio Coccoluto, Luisito Quintero, Hector Romero, Audiofly, Ivan Iacobucci, Ralf, Pasta Boys, Paolo Martini, Dj Jacko, Dj Mariano (TurntablesontheHudson), Justin Berkman.
Now with Tony Marino, Raf presents his new work on Gotta Keep Faith Records.

-----------

WHO SUPPORT IT :
- LOUIE GORBEA – “This is hott...thank you....“
- DJ RORK – “Favorite:Raf $NYT$ main mix; 8/10 - Good vocals and sounds..Sweet and energetic. Nice Atmosphere..I like dat! :) Chart and play dis !“
- ROBERT (Housemusic-online.com) – “Arnaud D Deep is my favorite mix!!!“
- GREG FENTON – “Hi, musically liked the Ritual ...Funky mix though the voice didnt really work for me on there...“
- DJ LEON EL RAY – “Another Musical Pearl from the GKF Label. Perfect Packet with awesome Remixes for any kind of Wants. I tag the main Version for his straight vibe.“
- CIAPPY DJ – “Really great project from the duo Raf and Tony Marino! Very very powerful Tony's vocals! I love to start my gigs with the Rico's experiments on his deepY'all mix! I wish you all the best!“
- PHILIPP (Deep House Cat) – “Really nice. Best!“
- RICHARD EARNSHAW – “Pretty cool... “
.....and many more comments will follow!

Promo Exclusive :
Old 10-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks from TOP DJ'S !!!

-MARK STONE (UDM SHOW)– “Really nice package with different music style mixes from ‘Man on the prowl’. My favourite is the ‘SB in Miami at 6pm Remix’. Will play this!”
-IVAN IACOBUCCI– “For me are good the Jesus Gonsev and D3 Classic mix”
-TONY CARRASCO– “Very Good! ‘D3 Classic Mix” sounds good….all the best”
-VICTOR SIMONELLI– “My preferred version is ‘Raf Dj $NYT$ Main Mix’, I’ll play it for sure”.
-MICHAEL FOSSATI–"Man on the prowl" by Raf DJ features a passionate vocal performance by Tony Marino over a fiercely stompin' backdrop that is enriched with wicked synths in the '$NYT$ Main Mix'. D3 (Davor Devcic) gives the track a powerful, old school flavored sounding, while Mr. Fuzz (Fred Faupin) relaxes the vibe on his 70's soul-funk tinged interpretation. DJ Rico goes all funky on his take, while Arnaud D. goes as deep as it gets with the phat chords creating a mesmerizing vibe. Spiritual Blessings turn the track into a deep yet funky groover featuring great keys and organ rides, while lastly Jesus Gonsev delivers a deep, minimal soul-tech remix.
-DEAN SERAFINI-“The vocals stand out a mile on this one with a real crooner’s performance from Tony Marino and when it comes to the music you’ll be spoiled for choice. There are seven mixes which range from the filthy funky “Ritual of Y’All Funky Mix” to the dark techy vibe of “Jesus Gonsev’s Deep Dub”. Watch out for Spiritual Blessings “SB In Miami at 6pm Mix” which combines powerful rhythms with horns and organs to good effect. If you like it seventies style with a live atmosphere then Mr Fuzz has just the mix for you, while Arnaud D & D3 add their takes on the “Main Mix”. Whatever you make of this one, it’s damn near impossible to ignore.”