CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered

Default Top Promo from GOTTA KEEP FAITH!!!

LOGICALGROOVE Feat. SAVIO VURCHIO "You Are The One"

-Pablo DJ Soulful Main Mix
-Pako Sax Full Lenght Mix
-Live In Dominicus Beach Mix

Mamma Mia! This is some great Spaghetti-soulful-house that we have here. You would first believe that it’s some pure “New-York” sound, but don’t be fooled! If you listen carefully, you will feel the Mediterranean influence: beautiful women, fantastic food, warm weather and sandy beaches are just some of the secret ingredients that were used to build this track. The incredible voice of Savio and the sax of Pako on top of Pablo DJ’s groove make all the difference. Pablo’s main mix is nothing but soulful while Pako’s sax mix sounds a little more jazzy. This package wouldn’t be complete without the “Live in Dominicus Beach” version which would surely please any nu-jazz amateur.

LOGICALGROOVE was born from an idea of Pablo DJ, one of the first deejays who believed in house-music when it first appeared in Italy in the late 80s. With a bunch of DJ and musician friends, Pablo started the collective LOGICALGROOVE back in 1993, organizing some of the best house-music events in Italy and across Europe, but he really started to focalize on music production after the year 2000.

REACTIONS:

- GREGORY DEL PIERO – “Very nice, great productiion and session players . Completely feeling it.
will play it for sure…peace”

- RICHARD EARNSHAW – “Like the vocal and Sax mix….. support from me and the Duffnote camp!!”

- ROSS COUCH – “Nicely produced release, like the 'live' feel it has. Main mix is the best one I think. Best of luck with it.”

- BORN TO FUNK – “Wow dude, many thanks for this. awesome package, esp the Dominicus Live Mix!!! full support.”

- RUBEN ALVAREZ – “I like the Pablo's mixes, very good production ....6/10”

- DJ LEON EL RAY – “WOW! WHAT A BOMB! and its a soulful Bomb! Amazing Release.In my case already!”

- DEAN SERAFINI (Jjazproject Magazine) – “More funky ass grooves from Italy as Logical Groove drop a bass fuelled track. The solid percussion is augmented by engaging chords, guitars, synth strings, amazing sax and Savio’s emotionally charged vocals. There
are three versions included, as well as “Pablo DJ’s Soulful Main Mix”, “Pako’s Sax Mix” takes the same basic groove but injects a truly memorable sax solo into the equation with some skilfully played Rhodes for good measure. Finally, the “Live on Dominicus Beach” mix has a real live jazz feel to it for those who like it raw!!”

- MR FUZZ – “Another excellent release ! “You are the one” is a murder track. Really soul & disco, with a soulful house touch. The sax is perfect. Very class and happy. In my bag! The soulful main mix is the best for me.Luv it!”

- MICHAEL FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse) – “Gotta Keep Faith strike again with two fresh releases after entering the "Pick of the Week" spot two weeks ago. "You are the one" is courtesy of Logicalgroove who present a truly soulful production featuring an incredible vocal performance by Savio Vurchio alongside an outstanding saxophone over a funk soaked backing groove that is enriched with jazzy keys and classy strings. The 'Sax Full Length Mix' drops the vocals to take the saxophone center stage, while the 'Live in Dominicus Beach' version is a wonderful reprise perfect to chill to.”

- FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net) - Gotta Keep Faith returns with another fantastic soulful house masterpiece, this time courtesy of Pablo DJ aka Logicalgroove who provides an intense and irresistible soulful house track featuring the great vocals of Savio Vurchio. The original mix is a pure soulful track with solid beats, great Rhodes keys, hot horns and beautiful sax. The "Sax mix" is a more jazzy influenced affair, with the intense saxophone solo by Pako in full evidence. Finally, the "Live in domionicious beach" is a wonderful nu-jazz / chill-out influenced mix

Promo exclusive on: