CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Blakink Productions

Default YOU are INVITED to WIL MILTON & FRIENDS B-DAY @ GRAVITY Sunday 1.13.08

Greetings,
How are you? I would like to take time to extend to you a very special invitation. I am inviting you to my birthday bash on SUNDAY JANUARY 13, 2008 @ GRAVITY(NYC). Celebrating life really does sustain a true meaning. However, one of the greatest moments can be captured when life is shared with important people, and you are just that. Meeting me half way with this invitation would be one the greatest gift I would receive from you on that day.

Please join me, as we will also be celebrating the birthday of a very good friend of mine, GRAVITY(NYC) core member PATTY FLETCHER. Every year PATTY celebrates her birthday with her extended GRAVITY(NYC) family.

In actuality we will be celebrating everyone’s birthday. Each day is life, which is the acknowledgment of your birthday as well.

This will be one great event you don’t want to miss. We are so excited because it’s our first event for the year 2008, with a brand new twist, and a fresh new start We want you to experience the beginning of a new chapter in club life. Walking through our doors, hearing our music pounding, seeing the entire dance floor lose faculties in total bliss, would be the ultimate experience at GRAVITY(NYC).

GRAVITY(NYC) has so much to offer to our GRAVITY(NYC) members and guest. GRAVITY(NYC) is housed at SAPPHIRE in MANHATTAN, a very hip, cool dance environment, with a real powerful sound system, and the GRAVITY(NYC) staff will take care of you, give you professional service that you deserve. GRAVITY(NYC) is infectious, and will always keep you coming back for more. GRAB THIS EXPERIENCE for YOURSELF. Most of all I will be providing you with great music. Hear some of your favorite songs, as well as newer songs played on our monster system. GRAVITY(NYC) is your party that you have been looking for.

GRAVITY(NYC) is one of NEW YORK’s leading brand in providing direct service to our participants

SEE YOU SUNDAY JANUARY 13, 2008

EVENT: GRAVITY(NYC)
VENUE: SAPPHIRE
ADDRESS: 239 ELDRIDGE STREET (bet. EAST HOUSTON and STANTON ST)
RESIDENT DJ: WIL MILTON
OPENING SET: DJ ACE
HOST: RODNEY CARTER, CINDY HARDEN,LAWRENCE, COCO
TIME: 6PM-2AM
ADMISSION: GRAVITY(NYC) MEMBERS FREE before 7PM/$5 AFTER/GUEST $7