CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Registered

Default SOULFOOD "How Will I" - Nu Deep Music (Promo)

A new fresh Deep Project.

Soulfood (aka Franco Martinelli and Massimo Sottini) present their latest production How Will I on NU DEEP MUSIC. Featuring a sweet'n'sexy vocal performance by Deby (Deborah Quattrini), the uplifting How Will I comes in a variety of flavors.
Franco Martinelli is the man behind Housepage.net. He was one of the first Italian Deep House Pioneer. The Duo with Massimo Sottini gave life to Soulfood Productions.
The original composition by Soulfood includes 4 tracks. The Club Mix, The Pacific Princess Mix, the Lounge Mix and Acapella. All project is concepted pretty vocal. Make the difference the remix realized by Fred Faupin a.k.a. Mr. Fuzz, that is smoothly deep & dark.

1) Club Mix
2) Pacific Princess Mix
3) Mr Fuzz Dubby Style Remix
Add Rmx & Prods : Fred Faupin aka Mr. Fuzz
4) Lounge Mix
5) Acapella

Tracks written by:
Massimo Sottini / Franco Martinelli / Deborah Quattrini.
Produced, composed, arranged, edited and mixed by Massimo Sottini & Franco Martinelli.
Publishing: Hitway Records (SIAE)
©NU DEEP MUSIC-2009 www.myspace.com/nudeepmusic

Distribution & Licensing: Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Info: nudeepmusic@gkfrecords.eu
-------

RICHARD EARNSHAW : Mr. Fuzz dub is cool.... nicely stripped back.
ABICAH SOUL : “How will I”. Nice one for sure!
MARCO FINOTELLO : Nice tracks! Full Support!
GREG FENTON : Hi…. liked the Club Mix. 7/10
ZWEIKLANG : A nice combination of souful melodies with a groovy beat. The Mr Fuzz Dub is the one for us, full support! C&J - for the love of house.!
JASON PEPPERELL : “Great tracks. Really soulful”
BRUNO FANACK : “Very nice pack. All tracks are nice tracks.Lounge, soulful, club, deep/tech, everyone can have pleasure to play/listen it! My favorite mix is the club mix; nevertheless Fuzz’s work is hypnotic!”
RAF’N’SOUL : “The simplicity is the key to be special, so I love the Club Mix wonderful piano session, good groove, and nice voice!!”
SOULREBELONE : “High quality vocals, nice & soulful. Club mix suitable for soulful deephouse sets. Warm bass (tube?) nice keys and cheerful horn. Think the paradise mix will do well in NYC. Got a 90s feel to it. Lounge mix is nice...”
DJ P (Pressure Radio) : “Well done, really like this especially the club mix this is PERFECT this is how soulful house should sound !!!! Love it.”