CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Default New! CIAPPY DJ & DAVIDE MURRI --> Promo!

CIAPPY DJ & DAVIDE MURRI Feat. FABRIZIO SCARAFILE "WINDS OF VICTORIA" [GKF055]

Listen:
C&D Main Mix (8:36)
Cuban Jazz Libre Mix (5:20)
Ciappys Dub Mix (6:54)

Ciappy Dj come back again on Gotta Keep Faith, with Davide Murri. This project is a sunny latin house stuff. A Davide Murri's idea born during his journey in Cuba. All arrangements are pure class. Fabrizio Scarafile plays his Tenor Saxophone, Davide has arranged all keys and sang with Annaluna all backvocals and corinho. Ciappy is the brain behind all live drums and percussions. Just 3 versions for the main release: 2 latin house and 1 strictly jazz-salsa. This project will be in your bag for a long time.

These 2 guys are house globetrotters!!! They have remixed SuSu Bobien on GKF, Rachel Claudio, Jocelyn Brown, Spiritual Blessings, and many others. Their music were released on Tony Records, Prog City Deep, Clubstar, Dae Deep, Ministry of Sound. The third element, Fabrizio Scarafile, has enriched this beautiful track that will be a latin house anthem!!
Written by D. Murri/G. Marasciulo
All arrangements by Davide Murri, Fabrizio Scarafile, Ciappy Dj.
Tenor Saxophone : Fabrizio Scarafile
Piano & all keyboards : Davide Murri
Backvocals & corinho : Davide Murri & Annaluna
All live drums & percussions : Ciappy Dj

Thanks to: Fabrizio Scarafile, Grace, Adry, Andy Garcia, and Arturo Sandoval

© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2008
GOTTA KEEP FAITH Rec.
Via Pollini, 5 – 20125 – Milano (Italy)
WWW.GKFRECORDS.IT
For Licensing, please contact:
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Design : Sanchezlife - WWW.SANCHEZLIFE.COM (www.myspace.com/sanchezlife)

Reviews:
-DJ POPE (Baltimore/POJI) –“This world wind joint is hhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooootttttttttttttttt!”

-DJ RORK – “My favorite Cuban Jazz Libre. Sunshine release, very nice jazz song..Play & chart. :)”

-RICHARD EARNSHAW – “Really liking the Cuban Jazz of Winds of Victoria."

-ANTONELLO (VEGA Rec.) –“Yes, this work of Ciappy & Davide is really big!!”

-MICHEL (Radio Station Millenium 107.4) –“Very big track of lounge music. High quality.”

-SIMONE NANI (Houseparadise.it) –“I’m listening more times the Main Mix, what to say….beautiful! Vote 10/10!! Everything is cool, the fresh & summer melody, the sax and all arrangements! Top production!”

-MR. FUZZ – “Ciappy Dj is really talented. This ep is another proof. Luv the jazzy swing during all trax. Ciappy’s dub mix is the best mix for me. Good bassline and tribe vox behind the Rhodes. Really hypnotic.”

-MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spiritofhouse.com) –“Gotta Keep Faith present the beautiful sun drenched, latin flavored "Winds of Victoria" by Ciappy DJ and Davide Murri which is all about a mellow, laidback groove that is topped with sweet vocal chants, wonderful tenor saxophone by Fabrizio Scarafile and jazzy keys. The stripped down dub strengthens the beats and drums for a more intense vibe, while the 'Cuban Jazz Libre Mix' is a marvelous piece of jazz-salsa.”

-Ken Terry – “Congrats on yet another beautiful testament to your brilliant
music production talent and collaboration with Fabrizio Scarafile.
I will be showcasing "Winds of Victoria" in my next radio mixshow
for Pulse Radio UK, Magma Web Italy. (for Maurizio Clemente) and
Takasaki FM Japan. I will send you a copy. Grazie! : )”