CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Playlists > cyberPlaylists

Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"Beautiful Stranger" - Al Olive
"No Suicide" - Nicole Mitchell

What we have here in this gorgeous package entitled "Underground Resurgence" with the fantastic vocals of Al Olive.This is nothing but the best in Chicago Fusion and with live musicians incorporated within the production work by Vick Lavender,this is the way it should be done.
"Beautiful Stranger" is just a marvelous track with meaningful lyrics with live guiter and saxophone makes this one special track.It's all about quality when it comes to Sophisticado Recordings.
"No Suicide" is yet another soulful offering with live elements to compliment the lovely sensual vocals by Nicole Mitchell and live saxophone make up for nice ride into the night.
Sit back,grab a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy these 2 quality releases on Sophisticado Records.

Track Pick:
Dasoul & Fabry Diglio feat.Ngakula
Musoko Soukali
Seasons Records

This is one heck of a package featuring some hot mixes by some very talented producers.The African vocals is definitely made for the dancers and lovers of music period.The great release comes with 10 qualtiy mixes and I for one cannot find a favorite mix for all the producers invovled in the project bring out the best they have to offer without over doing each other.Fantastic music to compliment the vocals of Ngakula.Back to the mother-land we go !!
1) Original Mix - Refreshing Mix..
2) Deep Character Mix - This is on some old school tip..hot !
3) Black Mamba Rmx - OMG! This is DEEP!!
4) Racidos Deep Spirits Dub - Read the title.This mix is BEAST !
5) Mzee Welela Rmx - You already know to expect out of Mzee..nothing but qualtiy and this mix is no exception.
6) Salvatore Agrosi Deeper Dub Rmx - Deepness at it's best !
7) Salvatore Agrosi Mental Rmx - Salvatore tore this rmx apart.Quality deep underground is the main objective in this rmx.The vocals really stand out and stripped down beat..nice !
8)Trancemicsoul Muzoko Rmx - Hot Dayum !! Nuff said.
9) Yotam Avni Rmx - Im a huge fan of this producer and his Rmx is hot ! Very minimal and deep-tech will have your crowd dancing into the early dawn.
10) Aphreme Rmx - A percussion beat-down and your dancers will love u for playing this version...Circle dancing comes to mind.Bravo on this mix !!

*I encourge to purchase the enite package for there is something for eveyone*
Old 08-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play.

I would like to apologize for time has been against me for a while.Plenty of new music out there people so your support is appreciated.Thanks to all the artist and labels that continue to send me material to introduce to the world.

Can you Feel it ( 11 inch feat. Jesse Lee Davis - Dubbyman Remix)
Wild Trackin Records
http://wildtrackin.com
Here we have a very nice deep vocal cut with the deep heavy voice by Jesse Lee Davis (Sounds like Barry White).The women will love this and the spoken word over those deep rhythms are just right.The producers Dubbyma & Venedikt Reyf did thier thing on this cut.The chords & piano patterns alone make this one for the dancefloor.
Tracklist:
1)Dubbyman Remix - Lovin this mix!
2)Venedikt Reyf - This is just as good!
3)Original Mix- Can I feel it?? Yes! Deepness with that Barry White feel to it by Jesse Lee Davis.

Trin' to Find a Way ( Black Alley )
Brown Skin Music

Black Alley comes correct with a hot nice pieace which offers a spoken word over a sizzling mezmorizing beat.This track rocks! Immni Brown,Jimmi Hendrick's did thier thing on the mixes.The Reduced Vox Mix is tight as well.A solid pacage.

Festina Lente & Davor Pomir - Eigensinn
Festina Lente & Davor Pomir - It's About Our Time
Nightchild Records.
Produced by Festina Lente & Davor Pomir on behalf of NightChild Records.
Nightchild Records continue thier quest to bring us some of the best in deep house music and does not dissapoint with this very nice release.Both tracks are just very uplifting with mezmorizing synths and music to complete this compositon.Full support on both tracks.

"Dirty Mind"(Animal House feat.Jocelyn Mathieu)
I've been waiting for this release to finally see a day of light and now it's here! The combination of Alex Finkin & Reverend P. did thier thing on this release.They can never go wrong with the vocals provided by Jocelyn Mathieu.
The Club Mix is as good as it gets when it comes to the excellent production work by "Aminal House" over the soothing vocals by Jocelyn Mathieu.The "Deep Mix" is where is at if you prefer the deeper side of things.This has to be my pick for the fall right now.

Full support on this release!
Old 10-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"Truth Hurts" - Bernade Badie feat.Dajae
Smooth Agent Records - Promo

Bernad Badie for those in the know has been one of Chicago's best kept secrets from back in the days of Cajual Records.This time he features Chicago's Queen of Housemus,the wonderful Dajae also of Cajual Records.
Sean Smith of Smooth Agent Records teams up with these two extrodinary talents to bring us the 2010 Remixes of "Truth Hurts".A lovley vocal track with excellent mixes by the hot production team of Johnny Montana & Craig Stewart,a get-up-and dance mix aka club mix by Lost my Dog's Pete Defeet of the U.K.

Detroit gets in the mix with thier very own Aaron Carl (R.I.P).He dropped a serious re-masted mix of this already to be an instant nu-skool classic while Tony Kasper kills it with 2 Tech-House Remixes of his own to surely captivate that "sound" we have all become accustomed to hearing.I must say both of these mixes are pure qualtiy and trippy !.Sean Smith's "Latin Club Mix" is also fantastic and we also get a treat by providing yet another qualtiy deep-house mix by Monte Carlo entitled "Method Remix".. Nice !

Full Support on this entire package.

Review by Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Radio - Records.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"The Best Funk Of Your Life" - Ralph DumasEnjoy Records - Promo

Ralph Dumas come correct with this release.This package has everything from South Africa influence to funk,disco and jazz.All combined with eloquent production work and talent by Enjoy Records own Ralph Dumas.This package comes with 6 different tracks to choose from and they all deliver the goods one way or the other.I can't find a favorite mix for this release so I give it a 8 of 10 and full support !
Old 10-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"Ex-Ray" - Park St. feat. Rainy Payne
Universal Media Records - Promo

The hot Universe Records is ready to release yet another pakage with the lovley Rainy Payne on the spoken-word tip.The qualtiy production work by Johnny Montana & Craig Stewart deliver a very nice sensual mix with gorgeous keyboard work over the vocal.A "Dark & Lovely" Mix by the unpredictable Dj Romain is the one to watch as he throws down a deep slammin soul number that will captivate many audiances across the globe and Rainy Payne sounds just so sensual in this piece that it gives me goosebumps as I love spoken-word pieces.The Original Hustle Mix is real right with sexy key-board licks,percussions and flute to compliment Rainy's voice is nice.Shade D delivers a dancemusic mix that I truly enjoy as much as the other mixes.
I can't find a favorite mix but if I had to choose ONE,then it would be Romain's Dark and Lovely Mix.

Reviewd by Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Radio - Records
http://cyberjamz.com

"Truth Hurts" - Bernade Badie feat.Dajae
Smooth Agent Records - Promo

Bernad Badie for those in the know has been one of Chicago's best kept secrets from back in the days of Cajual Records.This time he features Chicago's Queen of Housemus,the wonderful Dajae also of Cajual Records.
Sean Smith of Smooth Agent Records teams up with these two extrodinary talents to bring us the 2010 Remixes of "Truth Hurts".A lovley vocal track with excellent mixes by the hot production team of Johnny Montana & Craig Stewart,a get-up-and dance mix aka club mix by Lost my Dog's Pete Defeet of the U.K.

Detroit gets in the mix with thier very own Aaron Carl (R.I.P).He dropped a serious re-masted mix of this already to be an instant nu-skool classic while Tony Kasper kills it with 2 Tech-House Remixes of his own to surely captivate that "sound" we have all become accustomed to hearing.I must say both of these mixes are pure qualtiy and trippy !.Sean Smith's "Latin Club Mix" is also fantastic and we also get a treat by providing yet another qualtiy deep-house mix by Monte Carlo entitled "Method Remix".. Nice !

Full Support on this entire package.

Review by Sammy Rock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Radio - Records.

"The Best Funk Of Your Life" - Ralph DumasEnjoy Records - Promo

Ralph Dumas come correct with this release.This package has everything from South Africa influence to funk,disco and soul.All combined with eloquent production work and talent by Enjoy Records own Ralph Dumas.This package comes with 6 different tracks to choose from and they all deliver the goods one way or the other.I can't find a favorite mix for this release so I give it a 8 of 10 and full support !
Old 11-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Heimwehg E.P by Hanes Smith
Prog City Deep Records - Promo

The deepness continues for this label,artist and producers.Hannes Smith bring some serious deep-obscure sounds and music.The reason why Im really digging this E.P is the tracks are so mezmorizing and leaves the listener or dancer in a trance.I enjoy these kinds of obscure productions for concentration,meditation and dancing purposes when Im mellow on the dancefloor.Quality production work on all the pieces of this wonderful E.P.

Tracklist:

1) '19810' - This is a really deep down in the gut cut that I truly enjoyed off this E.P
BTW '19810' (means a sad feeling about leaving your home explodes like a geysir in your heart. Arrived at your final destination, feeling happy and free, listening to 'Dis, quand reviends-tu' you recognize to go and take the next ride to begin another round in circle). Truly inspirational.

2) Snipe - to create a feeling of leaving and exploring a new place. - WOW ..A person can really connect with this producer and his heart.

3) 'Dis, quand reviends-tu' - means you recognize to go and take the next ride to begin another round in circle.

This is a true heart-felt track that I think most of us moving along with life itself can relate to and it's my favorite of the 3 with respect to the other 2 quality numbers offered in this package.

I have been inspired from this release therefore Im going to construct a mix consisting of how my days are in general.The set will contain my morning,noon and night portions of my life and I will try and get in the mood to accomplish this mission on my Cyberjamz Show.Monday from 8am- 2pm est. Hope you can join me for what is sure to be a journey into my personal life but using music as the "many moods" that I go through each and every day.

I also received a good history lessons on a few German words in reference to the word "Heimwehg" which is a mixture of the German word 'heimweh' (aching for home) and 'heimweg' (the way home). These two words represent the sound of Hannes Smith's first own release. Hannes, born in the former German communist area in 1986, lived in Reykjavik for the past two years and wrote this EP about the way back home to Germany.

Here is how Hanes Smith interpret his vision and journey which reflects in his production work in this particular E.P

When you don't have a single home, the no man's land of being in transit can be strangely comforting." 'Heimwehg' is a mixture of the German word 'heimweh' (aching for home) and 'heimweg' (the way home). These two words represent the sound of Hannes Smith's first own release. Hannes, born in the former German communist area in 1986, lived in Reykjavik for the past two years and wrote this EP about the way back home to Germany.

The sound of 'Heimwehg' stands for the mood of in between: everything in between leaving a place and arriving in a new world created by the feeling of an aching heart and the rhythms of travelling. Grooving rhythm patterns of organic sounds combined with dreamy and haunting sounds make this travel back home to your heart an unforgetable journey.

Describing the way with 'heimwehg' everything starts with 'SNPE' to create a feeling of leaving and exploring a new place. Once you are sitting in the airplane or train and listen to '19810' the sad feeling about leaving your home explodes like a geysir in your heart. Arrived at your final destination, feeling happy and free, listening to 'Dis, quand reviends-tu' you recognize to go and take the next ride to begin another round in circle.

written and produced by Hannes Smith additional cello by Veronique Jaques
Old 11-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Anthony Nicholson presents Avery R, "Young-favorite things" -Circular Motion Recordings
Out now! http://bit.ly/ar5YO4

This release has that deep signature sound by one of Chicago's best producers Anthony Nicholson.This time around he features the talented Avery R. of which brings to mind the words like "sultry" and "smooth".This vocalist has what it takes and delivers this lovely piece that is sure to bring the word "meaningful" back to songwriting.The music is layed out correct and delivers.The only word to wrap this up is "qualtiy" ! .

Time to get your groove on with that special significant other while you play this on the dancefloor.

8 of 10 on both the Vocal Pass and Dubstrumental Pass mixes.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default Don't you moving - Freddy Paris & Marco Soave

Release data
In Exclusive on: Beatport
Exclusive until: 09/12/2010
Street Date: 06/01/2011
Promo Ends on: 08/12/2010

Don't you moving - Freddy Paris & Marco Soave

Here we go,here we go ! with another release by one of my favorite labels Nightchild Records.This time around they call upon producers Freddy Paris & Marco Soave to deliver to goods for the dancefloor.We begin with the Orignal Mix which has the elements between dancemusic and tech which is made for dancers.Fabio Valentino offers another vision and brings down the house with his remix while Moko Mix has that dance-tech incorporated within the production.Rissa Garcia offers a hot dub mix and has to be the one to watch ! Very nice release.

Contact & LicensingNightChild Records
NightChild Records
promos@nightchildrecords.com
www.nightchildrecords.com
Old 12-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Darkest Forrest (Tribute to Culoe) - Kinglion
House Music Media out now - http://bit.ly/dSoHeq

Here we have one hot banging dancefloor number by Kinglion.This South African influenced release has some very nice elements and features a serious Tribute to Culoe which is an inspiration to this up and coming producer.This piece will have you in a spiritual world while you close your eyes and allow the rhythms of the world to leave you in a trance.

I'm digging this!

Dj - producer profile and info
http://bbs.cyberjamz.com/showthread.php?t=4867

Review by SammyRock aka Soul Oasis
Cyberjamz Internet Radio
http://cyberjamz.com

<Photo 1>
Old 12-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"Burning Bridges" - LibraClassic
Sun Soul Sun Music
Promo

LibraClassic - aka Drizzle has burst into our scene with this first relase coming soon to Sun Soul Sun Music ( Mikki Afflick) label.This talented producer comes correct with this extrodinary release "Burning Bridges".The music production is top notch with a very familier topic and understanding that "some" bridges NEED to be burned! Enough said.Hot release with a hot mix by Bradford James which is increadible.The Original Mix by Libra Classic is something else,also comes with a nice instrumental.A complete package.Props and all the producers involved.

Artwork Cover designed by: Mikki Afflick

Licensing info email: soulsunsoulmusic@gmail.com
http://www.soulsunsoulmusic.com
http://www.libraclassic.com/
http://www.facebook.com/libraclassic

"You Turn Me Around" - Nature Love
Smooth Agent Records Promo
This release is an absolute gem feat. the sensual vocals by Nature Love.Quality pacakge with some of the best producers throwin in their hats and coming up to what is for sure the track to watch.The original mixes of which came out in 2006 was hot,but this this new set of re-mixes for 2010 is where is at ! with mixes by Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart,Piranahead,the not Immani Brown,Andre Harris and slammin mix by Union Effect make this package complete.Just awesome !
Can't find a favorite mix for all involved put thier foot in the ass on this one !
Email smoothagentrecords101@hotmail.com
http://smoothagentrecords.com

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. UNAUTHORIZED DUPICATION, REPLICATION, COPYING, HIRING LENDING, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE & BROADCASTING OF THIS WORK IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND IS PROHIBITED.