CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Playlists > cyberPlaylists

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play on my show.

"My Love" (The Sound Soldiers feat. Lorena)
Spirit Sound Records.

Tony Loreto's label Spirit Sound return with thier second release of many more to come."My Love" features the sexy vocals by Lorena.Impressive mixes by Thomas Toccafondi,ChrisIDH,the very talented Mark Di Meo and a very nice Dub Mix entitled "SebA Vocal Dub" which caught my attention.This is definitely a quality release on every level.
Tracklisting:
1) Original Mix - This mix offers the lovely vocals by Lorena.
2) Thomas Toccafondi Remix - Here we have that deep tech house aka Q.H sound that has captivated us for quite sometime.
3) ChrisIDH Remix & Instrumental Mixes - This young producer has been very impressive on the production tip and this mix is tight!! Very deep and techy to say the least.
4) Mark Di Meo Soulful Mix - Im diggin this mix! Favorite Mix IMO.This mix offers all the sounds and has an old skool flava imprint that will captivate the dancer.Good stuff!
5) Mark Di Meo Deepest Mix - Mark throws down a peak-time mix but keeping it nice and the vocals over this particular mix is fantastic!
6) SEB A-Vocal Dub - Can someone say Old Skool but with a new attitude? I can with this very nice Vocal Dub.

Open Bar Music - OBM246
Marc Fisher - Playmate Puzzle

Marc Fisher brings forth a very nice track in "Playmate Puzzle" ( Marc Fisher has shared the turntables with the world's top DJs
such as Armand van Helden, Eric Morillo, Roger Sanchez to name a few.Marc is not new to the scene and it shows in this release,with remixes by remixes from Carl Roda, and Matan Caspi.Both mixes have something different that Im sure dancemusic lovers will find interesting.

"Shadow Man" (Timothy Martin)-Demo

Here we have an interesting piece,it's not house,it's not techo,but it is a obscure sort of a cross between alternative rock and roll and ol skool Rock.If you like to be obscure in your sets or enjoy rock and roll groups like Nirvana or Van Halen,then this track is for you and your dancers.Im really enjoyin this track just because it's different!

"Something for your Soul" (Sweeny Soulman T) Demo

The Insomiac is back with another track with ol skool flava signature written all over it...nice work Mr.Insomniac!

SED017 Able Flo - Flow E.P
Seed Recordings
Credits:
Cluster & Fringe
produced by Able Flo
Dusk produced by
Able Flo & Stephen Rigmaiden
Executive Producer: Bradford James
For more info:
http://seedrecordings.com
Licensing requests: dist@seedrecordings.com
C&P 2010 Soul Enters Every Dancer
Seed Recordings 700 Lafayette Ave Suite 2 Brooklyn, NY 11221
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/seedrec

Seed Recordings is proud to present newcomer Able Flo to the forefront of the production line.This fist release by Able is entitled "Flow E.P" of which features some very nice produciton work in the area of Deep Soulful Tech House Style.Im supporting all 3 cuts of this E.P and ready to hear more from this upcoming artist/producer.Im supporting all 3 cuts of this banging E.P.I cannot find a Favorite Mix at this time.

Tracklisting:
1) Cluster ( Able Flo - Original Mix )- Previously released on this very same label,Cluster gets a makeova and it's as deep as it can get.
2) Fringe ( Able Flo - Original Mix) - A very nice dancefloor track that dares all the "wall-flowers" to get up and dance your ass off ! Hmmmm.
3) Dusk feat Stephen Rigmaiden ( Able Flo - Original Mix )- Most of us know about Stephen Rigmaiden,but these 2 got together and produced this deep joint.

Pick of the Week
DaSouL Fabry Diglio & M.A.D.Boss Feat William Scott "Moon in Taurus Remix Part 2" - CityDeep
Out Now ! http://bit.ly/5mmtAJ

It's been a while for CityDeep Recs & Halo.They return with nice vocal release (Re-Visited),this time the package comes with mixes by Beppe Gioia (Unified/Cyberjamz Recs,Darryl James,Halo & Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Records) feat Rocco (RealTone Recs),and William Reelsoul Rodriquez adds a wonderful mix to this already hot track.DaSoul,Fabry Diglio & M.A.D boss has truly been impressive and with the additional vocals by William Scott,this track is complete! If you enjoyed the first set of mixes,then this second set of remixes is even better!
I cannot find a favorite mix for they all bring thier talents to the table.

"Night Runner" ( Emuzik ) Demo.

Emuzik out of Detroit comes strong with "Night Runner".A journey into deep tech house with all the right elements to become a very nice piece.A nice bass-line along some keyboard chords and minimal break-down is not bad and has potential.IMO,adding a vocal to this track and additional music would really make it complete.

"This Journey"(Jose Gonzalez aka Fresh Sol) Fresh Sol Records.
Produced, Arranged and Mixed by
JOSE GONZALEZ for FRESH SOL MUSIC (FRESH SOL ASCAP)
Additional keys by MOISES MODESTRO (SOLTRENZ)

Fresh Sol's own Jose Gonzalez presents a wicked track entitled "This Journey".This piece is just that...a journey into a percussion filled track with a heavy bass-line and electronic keyboard work by Moises Modestro which bring out the best of this track.

"Express Yourself"( Colin Sales feat. Morrison) Promo - Universemedia
Vocals by Morrison
Keys and bass played by England's Rob Hayes, and the saxophone comes courtesy of Portugal's Deep N Soul Project.

Whoaaa! Exactly what the dancefloor doctors and at the request of music lovers all over the world which is..."We need more vocals"!!. San Francisco's own Morrison delivers a wonderful vocal.What I really enjoy about this track other than the production work of Colin Sales (Pulse FM) amoung the other remixers of this project is that Morrisson displays his vocal talents and sings with conviction.The song is awesome and has meaning of which is lacking in some songs today and the music is gorgeous with latin-flava's and sexy saxophone say it all within these mixes,I love it!.Release comes with an Original Mix,a Minimal Dub version,Colin Sales drops a Nu-House Dub Mix which holds it's own,Rebecca Vasmant Remix has an international feel to it while Sonikross Moonlight lends out his hand and brings forth a nice Remix to complete this package.

Hannes Smith- "Gartenlaube" Etoka Records
Release date: 2nd of February 2010 (Beatport Exclusive)

Remixes by:
tONKPROJECT
Fassbinder
Venedikt Reyf
This particular lable has caught my attention last year.As the new year is now amoung us,they are on a mission to continue where they left off.If your a fan of my reviews you may notice that I review this label and give it all my attention,because they have something to offer...very obscure deep house music that is beyond what we are used to hearing."Garthenlaube" by Hannes Smith is yet another demonstration that true underground music does and still exsist.Quality is the main focus.The mixes by tONKPROJECT,
Fassbinder, and Venedikt Reyf is a combination of true producers staying loyal to thier sounds and representing deep-house for sure..If you enjoy deep Detroit sounds by Moodyman,Larry Heard,Dj Aakmael (Just to name a few),then I highly recommend any release by this label or producers.Cannot find a favorite mix due to the excellent remix abilities of each project.