CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Spiritual Blessings

Default Blue Deep "I Need you boy" 9 Tracks Promo!!!

BLUE DEEP "I NEED YOU BOY" including remixes by Grantorino, Jack In Da Box, OGC, Spiritual BLessings, Krispaglia, Carl Michael.

01. I Need You Boy (Main Vocal Mix) – 7:50
02. I Need You Boy (Balearic Dub Mix) – 6:33
03. I Need You Boy (Deep Space Mix) – 7:05
04. I Need You Boy (Carl Michael Mix) – 6:49
05. I Need You Boy (Spiritual Blessings Mix) – 6:13
06. I Need You Boy (Grantorino Purist Underground Mix) – 8:03
07. I Need You Boy (Jack In Da Box Mix) – 6:43
08. I Need You Boy (OGC Remix) – 8:02
09. I Need You Boy (Krispaglia Roots Mix) – 6:34

Listen a CLIP

This is some real house music that we have here, thanks to the wonderful voice of the Italian singer NEJA C, which gives that track a real soulful touch. Frank asked many G.K.F. artists to remix his track, but when arrived the time to decide which versions would be included on that release, he couldn’t make his mind up, thinking that they were all very good and different. In fact, he was right, so we decided to include them all! From Spiritual Blessings’ deepest house mix to Grantorino’s underground powerful version, dinner is served and it’s a nine courses meal! Track list also includes mixes by Carl Michael, Jack In Da Box, OGC, Christophe Pagliaroli and four different versions by the maestro himself. Enjoy!

BLUE DEEP Bio -
Franco’s passion for music started during his childhood, and he began spinning records as a DJ in the early 80's, playing music in several clubs and radio stations. In 1991, he decided that it was time for him to start producing records. Being part of some hot production teams, he built a massive studio experience and learned every tricks of electronic music. His early works include 1991 X-Sample's classic "Dreaming on Buristead Road", Istitution's "It's not over" on London's Brainiak Records and Jennifer Lukas "Take on higher" in UK. A few years later he founded an even more underground team called Scheme and produced three records on Toronto Underground. In the 90's, he also released records on Miami's label Deep South Records (DSR), and on many Italian labels like After Hours, Molotov and Tube, just to name a few. In the early 00’s, after releasing a few records on Oxyd, he took a break with production to focus on his DJ carrier. Franco came back to the studi in 2005 only, when he met Massimo Sottini. Together they founded Soulfood, and their first single "Motion" was signed by the legendary Chicago’s label Bumpin' City. Despite Franco is still one half of Soulfood, he also runs his producer/remixer solo carrier using the name of Blue Deep, producing deep, soulful and underground house-music for labels such as Bumpin' City, Ax Music, Open Bar NYC, Groove Sense and, of course: Gotta Keep Faith.

A few comments:

PHIL KULLMANN - RAW ARTISTIC SOUL: Grantorino purist underground mix" is the one for me!!!!

RICHARD EARNSHAW - DUFF NOTE: All in all, it's a solid set of mixes. Grantorino, Spiritual Blessings and Carl Michael Mixes are the top...

STEVE PARR - FAIZE MUSIC: What a cool package of mixes, some very nice tracks in there. My favorite is the OGC mix, a wicked deep sound that will rock the floor.

DJ KIK - UNIVERS DJ: This track is really great, my favorite is the remix of Jack In Da Box. I'll definitely play it on my radio show.

Promo exclusive on: