CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Registered

Default "Anthill" from Supacooks Out Now!

It is an undeniable fact that men are the best cooks in the world, and this also applies to the fresh Armenian duo Supacooks who appear on Loco Records in order to help us all to their brand-new meal called "Anthill", which has been divided into two parts made by Supacooks and Giom respectively and both will definitely attract real gourmets.

On Supacooks' menu we can find different types of original and new music recipes, created in Deep House, Tech House, House and Nu Disco styles. Music salads prepared by them are unusual because of their ingredients, you will not find those in any supermarkets or refrigerators. Tracks served by Supacooks are made in a creative process, but enthusiasm and inspiration do not always come from their kitchen, they catch the feelings everywhere. However, the proportions of salt and pepper are always right for Supacooks and hopefully you will enjoy their meal.

We should also dedicate some time to describe the real chef of the French cuisine right here. Giom, as he is the person in question, has become one of the most highly sought-after producers, remixers and DJs in the deep house scene. His music is constantly found at the top of download store sales charts and in the sets of DJs from the house music's jet-setting elite to bedroom jocks in every corner of the world. Giom was born in Niort, France and now lives in London. Discovered by DJ Heather through MySpace in 2006, his initial releases were quickly signed to Amenti Music, Aroma and Kolour Recordings, alongside Heather's own Blackcherry imprint. He has collaborated with various labels including Om Records, Universal and LCG Music, providing both original music and remixes for different artists including Fred Everything, Jay-J and LawnChair Generals. He can also be found recording as one half of Bobby and Klein. In 2010, Giom joined forces with a UK label Lost My Dog for a partnership that will see him release a string of EPs and remixes, full-length projects and headline LMD events. As a DJ, Giom holds a residency at Fabric, sharing the bill with the likes of DJ Sneak, Mark Farina, Fred Everything and JT Donaldson. His energetic sets have led to a hectic tour schedule which means most weekends he can be found headlining in clubs from Australia to the United States and back around mainland Europe. Away from house music, Giom's talents as a professional drummer are also highly sought-after and have seen him tour and record for Zarif, The Nextmen, Odyssey and Kasabian amongst others.

The release is now available on Beatport.

Here is some of the selected feedback:

DMR V. - Giom's Mix is the one for me!

Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - good remix from Giom

Spiritchaser (Bamo) - nice work from Giom, thanks!

Darin Epsilon - Really nice remix work here from Giom. Thick chunky rhythm and percussion!

UGLH - Great music thanks

Antony Angell - The giom mix for me

Miguel Migs [Salted Music] - cool tracks thanks, will download and check them out!

Ian [Lost My Dog] - Giom is a beautiful man and his remix is a beautiful beast. Hello, yes please, thank you!

Richard Earnshaw [Duffnote] - Giom Mix is useful.

Sebastian Davidson. - Classic groover! BAM!!

Satoshi Fumi - Giom for my set!

Mark Knight [Toolroom Records] - NICE

Luis del Villar [Ibiza Sensations] - Excelent sounds !!!

Evren Ulusoy - giom is the one even though i didnt feel for the original at all! thanks!

Sin Plomo - nice groove

Jevne [Onethirty] - Giom = Dope!

Dean Serafini (Jjazproject) - Both mixes hitting the spot - will feature the original on next week's episode of Frisky Rhythms which goes out on Pure Rhythm Radio. Fab basslines btw

Da Funk - giom remix is nice!

Lukas Greenberg [Plastic City] - support

Bruno From Ibiza - Buenissimo !!

Matteo Fossati - Download for Matteo doc Fossati

Grant T Paterson [Edingurgh News] - Another cracking release, will support and promote this, many thanks

Calin Marian [Tunnel FM] - Great package guys, will support on Tunnel FM! Thank you

Da Wiseguy (Jon Pierce) - lovely deep remix but it's the funkier sunnier original mix for me...but those late nights will call for giom...

Bogdan Taran - very funky and groovy indeed, liking the tracks

Krummstoff - nice cuts, tnx!

Sezer Uysal - will play Giom remix, thanks !

Fabien Kamb - Dope this is - loving the synth mojo in both cuts!

Michael Fossati [Spirit of House] - Superb deep house release oozing with delectable melodies and an uber cool remix by Giom

Craig Stewart - Giom mix funking dope, love it, love it, love it

Graham Sahara [Seamless Recordings] - great stuff. liking this. Big thanks

Valentin Huedo [Ibiza Sonica] - will try thanks

Spieltape [Highway Rec] - Giom remix for me. Big up to Loco crew!

Igor [Ibiza Sonica] - great stuff...

Sven Jacobsen - Giom Remix is awesome, i love it and i´ll play it

Zeque - awesome! will play both being the orig my fav! thx locos

Kirby - J'aime le giom remix What a beautiful bassline ! Thanks

Chris Luzz - digging the driving giom remix the most here! will def play/support.

Kev Obrien - Giom remix def nails it. nice deep heads down groove business.

Elan Hurtado [Blockhead Recordings] - My pick goes to the Giom remix. Nice bass line!!

John P. [Westradio.gr] - great original track and remix too! Will play and support on west radio! thanks

Echofusion - Lovely release!

Seb Skalski - Giom remix for me , thnxxx !

Qmusse - Really good works here!! I love it!

Mild Bang - giom remix is nice!!

In Deep We Trust - It's funky, it's fresh. I take it!

ShlomiB - BOMB! 2 Amazing tracks here, Definitely going to support them out there... Thanks.

GplusR - wery najs !

Aslak - Original for me, thanks!!

Mirko [Party Groove] - Giom for me! top!

Salvatore Agrosi (MindTech) - giom remix is for me!full support

Bobi [Club fm] - Loving this tracks especially the Giom Remix. Great Job!

Arte - good ones!

Sourge [Nu Media] - Good tracks, Thanks!

Denis Plastmassa - Giom remix is really cool!!! Thanks!!!

Submantra - Absolutely Giom remix!!

Bolo - Perfect Giom remix! Thank You!