CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 06-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Registered

Default DJ I.O.U - Tales From The Dance Floor

Listen/Buy DJ I.O.U-Tales From The Dance Floor HERE

View Album Electronic Press Kit HERE

South Soul Elements family is glad to introduce you Pierre Reynolds, a.k.a. DJ I.O.U., great talent from Washington D.C.
No need of many words for this album, music speaks itself, "Tales From The Dancefloor" is a magic journey through all the different genres which House Music is made of, feel free to browse randomly between the 8 tracks and fully get all the flavors coming out of them!

"DJ I.O.U.", save the name because you will hear soon about him.

Hailing from Washington D.C. Pierre Reynolds (aka DJ I.O.U.) was introduced to underground electronic dance music on December 31st 1993 at the age of 15 during the peak of the Baltimore Maryland rave scene. The deeply moving musical experience of the New Years Eve rave created within him an undeniable desire to be part of the electronic community and culture. Once exposed to house music in the years to follow he gravitated toward that sound and those DJ's. He credits individuals in the industry such as Sam "The Man" 2019 Burns (DJ I.O.U.'s house music mentor), Mark Farina, DJ Sneak, Masters At Work and Kerri Chandler being a huge inspiration and influence.

SUPPORTED BY: Marques Wyatt, Robert Owens, Benji Candelario, Vinny Da Vinci, Booker T, Master Kev, Joe Doppio, Andrea Torre (Beat Club - Radio Globo -Rome ), DJ Dove, Marky Dyce (Soul Heaven), Michael Fossati (Spirit of House), Fabio Tosti, Hippie Torrales, Jacko (Tony Records), DJ Deepo, Mirko Paoloni (Party Groove), Norbert Borchers - house of hamburg, Soulful Joćo, Twisthead Radio, London, Davide Fiorese