CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

Default SNEAK PEEK! Groove Junkies ft. Diane Carter "I'M DYING INSIDE" | Coming Soon on MOHO!

GROOVE JUNKIES featuring Diane Carter | I’M DYING INSIDE | COMING SOON ON MOREHOUSE RECORDS

EXCLUSIVE PROMO AVAILABLE FRIDAY NOV. 2nd on TRAXSOURCE!

Groove Junkies’ Evan Landes teams up once again with vocalist extraordinaire and MoreHouse veteran Diane Carter. The two had collaborated on a few of MoHo’s biggest records to date (“Dr Feelgood,” “Midnight,” “Didn’t I Bring You Love”) and after a bit of a collaborative hiatus they’ve hit pay dirt once again. Their chemistry has never been more evident than on their latest project “I’M DYING INSIDE,” a social conscious ‘House’ workout that’s primed to move you on an emotional and physical level.

Penned and produced by Landes, “Dying” showcases the versatility of Evan’s writing & production skills and the artistic prowess of Diane who delivers a vocal masterclass! Three mixes will be available soon (2 vocal, 1 instrumental). GJs sublime ‘Main Mix’ and more minimal ‘Stripped Down Mix’ are similar, yet strikingly different. The foundation of the arrangement on both mixes are virtually the same, but much of the music bed is absent on the ‘Stripped Down Mix’ putting the focus on the drums, bass, a hypnotic pad and of course Diane’s amazing vocal. ENJOY!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN & READ MORE - http://soundcloud.com/morehouserecor...ies-feat-diane

TASTEMAKERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE WEIGHING IN!

Frankie Knuckles - Great Choon! Love it!!! The main mix is filled with strong emotion and solid movement. The Stripped Down mix works it from beginning to end. A real hip shaker! Oh that Bassline drives me insane and, Diane is flawless. Brilliant!

DJ Meme - Great comeback. Supporting for sure!

Richard Earnshaw - Liking the deeper angle!

Anane Vega - Wonderful!

Groove Assassin – Deep, soulful flavour from GJ!

Robert Owens - great track and vocals!

Jask - Nice one Evan!

Hannah Hais - Great vocals!! waoh nice to hear a singer singing so in tune!!!

Michael Fossati (Spiritofhouse.com) - What a musical gem this is... the unmistakable deeply rooted vocals of Diane, combined with exhilarating melodies and smooth, yet spell binding rhythms make this a timeless soulful gem!

Joey Silvero (Distant People) - distinctive vocals classy sound, will be playing this one.

Mr Mike - Beautiful slice of Soul. Full support.

Husky (Random Soul) - Nice soul vibes from the GJ camp!

Craig Stewart - Superb, lovin' the main mix!

Dave Doyle - Full Support! Another Great Release From GJ's & Diane! :-D

DJ Dealer - Solid project as always!

Sarah Foote (Favouritizm) - just beautiful! Really nice work Ev, congrats!

Russell Pollitt (Prime Direct Dist.) - Really cool, refreshingly different & lovely.

Manutek (mixcollectors.com PICK OF THE MONTH) - Deep and sweet atmosphere on this new gem from MoHo. Diane & Evan always deliver us great collaborations. A must !

Tim Davies (Stuttering Munx) - What a corker! Great vocals and groove to match.

Terry Thompson (Future Classics) - Bro!!!!!! I love this record. I think it is a true classic. Right in the pocket. It's so deep. Damn I'm lovin it for real.

Kate Wildblood - Nice one sweeties :-)

Tony Wilson (Def Groove) - Loving it. Always been a huge supporter of Diane Carter. A great song with a message, along with that signature GJ production. Def will be slamming this one. Loving all of the mixes!

Fabrizio Marra - Really Nice Vocal. This is Real Banana....Soulful....Great!!

Chewy Vega - Everything Groove Junkies touch turns to gold.....a masterpiece! Can't wait to bring him to play in Mexico!!

Chris Warne (Do You Know House? / UK) - Diane's vocal is simply superb. Will support at Do You Know House? for sure.

Phil Turnipseed (DJ Times) - Very cool house groove!

Juan 'Sunshine' (MOD Prod.) - nice one---good vocals

DJ Pelau (Swagger Lifestyle) - Always reminiscing HOT spots in NY when I hear grooves such as this lovely, soulful tonic for the dance floor!

Jerry Sylvers (Wide Angle) - This is great! The only problem I'm having is trying to determine which mix (Main or Stripped Down) I like the best.

Daniel Grant - dope as per usual, Gj's all killers no fillers!

Alexandre Matos - Groove Junkies is back!! GREAT vocals and GROOOOVE...POWERFUL!! Refreshingly different & engaging mixes ...DEEP & SOULFUL! Surely one of the best in the year to come!