CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Registered

Default Music Video and Film Shoot for Wil Milton & Rodney Carter

I hope all is well with everyone. So we are shooting the R&B/House music video for Recording artists Rodney Carter and Wil Milton on Sunday May 2nd from 11am to 3pm.

The theme of the shoot is party time. Your wardrobe should be trendy and stylish (and please add some color to your look). Arrive to the location ready to shoot, that means makeup and hair should already be done, but of course you can change into your outfit and touch your self up when you arrive.

Finger foods and beverages will be served.

The location for the music video shoot is Sapphire's, located 249 Eldridge, between Houston and Stanton Ave. This is in Manhattan. Take the F train to 2nd Ave, and the club is one block away off of Houston. You may bring a guest(s) to the music video shoot, but they have to be in the video. We do not want random folks on set that are not involved. Also, bring ID because everyone must sign a video release form to take part in the video. This is a non-union project.

Also, after the music video shoot will are shooting a scene from my current film, "Entertainment". If you can, please stay for the film shoot which will happen from 3pm to 5pm. Please send me a confirmation email letting me know if you will be attending the music video shoot, film shoot or both, AND if you are coming solo or bringing a guest(s). And please do not say that you are attending, and then flake out later. Lets support everyone's work. If you have any questions please let me know at your earliest.

Tyler Johnson
ceo@urbanroom.com
917-592-8035