CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered

Default SOUL SUN SOUL-libra Classic-Burning bridges

click here to listen/buy listen/buy Libra Classic-Burning Bridges(Including remixes by Bradford James)

SO ON THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER... SOME BRIDGES NEEDED TO BE BURNT...THEY ARE JUST TAKING UP SPACE AND TIME... DON'T BLOCK MY SUN.. I NEED MY SUN.

LibraClassic - aka Drizzle aka Androsai aka El Classic. Up and coming Producer (and aging househead, LOL) specializing in House, Downtempo, Alternative, and just about everything else. Libra has been spinning classics, dubplates, and hip hop for about 20 years now, and plays all his own instruments. An admitted music snob, he is influenced by artists like Billy Cobham, Steely Dan, John Coltrane, Jimi Hendrix, and too many others to name. DJ's like Nicky Siano, Kool Herc, Larry Levan, Frankie Knuckles, Jazzy Jeff, Dave Mancuso, Grandmaster Flash - all are prime influences as well as many newer DJ's/Producers such as Mateo & Matos, Andy Comptom, DJ Premiere, Glenn Underground, MAW, S.U.M.O., Dennis Ferrer, Pete Moss, and too many others to name.

While his primary goals stretch far beyond the house community (soundtracks, broadcast television, commercials, etc.) Libra will always be a househead - offering a wide assortment of club joints in different unrecognizable flavors.

I PROUDLY welcome LibraClassic into the Soul Sun Soul Music camp. Burning Bridges, is LibraClassic's first EP release on Soul Sun Soul Music. He made his debut on the Summer Camp album with Roots Of War, and has made several DJ's Top 10. The first time I heard LibraClassic's voice, I was like, who the (*) is this?.
This is the first of the series of Burning Bridges EP's to come.
As we say in our camp... I Need My Sun ©
-Mikki Afflick

Reviews:
Bradford James- PURE FIYAH! 10/10
Master Kev- Bradford's Brooklyn Deep mix works best for me.. will support! 7/10
Sammy Rock-(Original Mix) LibraClassic comes correct with this extrodinary release Burning Bridges.The music production is top notch with a very familier topic and understanding that some bridges NEED to be burned! Enough said. Hot release and all the producers involved represented correct. 9/10
Andy Ward-( Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Percapella ) Great vocal, great tools, great package ! 7/10
Phil Hooton- Burning Bridges (Original Mix) very now and the future sound 8/10
Carlos Mena- Glad to see Soul Sun breathing new energy into the house game. 7/10
Abicah Soul- Original mix pick for me. 7/10
Tyrone Francis- LibraClassic - Burning Bridges (Original Mix) All Mixes are Great, Nice on Mikki. 8/10
Mystic Vibes Radio Show NYC- Need that sunshine in our lives. 8/10
Gene King-LibraClassic - Burning Bridges (Original Mix) Personally I like all of the mixes but the original does it for me. 8/10
KingLion- ( All Mixes) I have been spinning this one for a while, Heat! 8/10
Ross Hutchison- (Original Mix) Spiritual Deepness......great vibes! 8/10
Spirit Of House(-Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Percapella )The 'Brooklyn Deep Percapella' is so sensual and deep yet infectious... 7/10
Juan-(Original Mix) Total gran trabajo ya viajara conmigo a todo lado!! 8/10
Azee Project- (Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Percapella )Viaaaaaa! I love it. Full support 9/10
Antonello Coghe Full Support. 10/10
Beppe Gioia- ( Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Percapella ) Deep beautiful sound 8/10
Greg Gauthie- (Original Mix) Very cool, I dig the original mix , thanks !!! 7/10
Mark Mendoza-Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Percapella . Floor dancers' workout time! 8/10
Kev Kruz- Heavy Rotation !! 10/10
In Da Mix Worldwide- LibraClassic - Burning Bridges (Original Mix) The Bradford's B'klyn DP mix brings an immediate feeling of peace, depth and harmony. The Original Mix is in the spirit of what is currently named as Deep House such as most notoriously developed by the South African scene. My preference somehow goin' for this approach...9/10
Mikki Afflick- LibraClassic has his own style and sound, I can't wait for the other mixes the drop.
All the mixes are Hot Burning Fiyah! 10/10

CD Cover designed by: Mikki Afflick

Licensing info email: soulsunsoul@aol.com

http://www.libraclassic.com/
http://www.facebook.com/libraclassic
http://www.soulsunsoulmusic.com

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. UNAUTHORIZED DUPICATION, REPLICATION, COPYING, HIRING LENDING, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE & BROADCASTING OF THIS WORK IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND IS PROHIBITED.