CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Playlists > cyberPlaylists

Old 11-18-2009, 02:48 PM
D.Amown

Default A few track reviews

heres just a few pics..We got some video but need more Brendan rode the whole track with the camera so he needs to post the damn vid lol
Old 12-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.
http://twitter.com/_cyberJAMZ
The Soul Oasis Show is every Monday from 9am - 1pm est
http://cyberjamz.com

My Special (MCM feat. Trizonna McClendon)
A Wonderful vocal track by Trizonna McClendon with the qualtiy production work from Dj Quad(InBluBlackness) will make the music lover in you enjoy this time-less release.

Canard & Lauer "It's Not Over (incl. Belocca Remix) / Vibration"
peppermint jam promotion
myspace.com/peppermintjamrecords
Let's roll with this banger! all my favorite dancefloor elements are in this jam.A hot tech-house beat to make the dancers sweat,melodies that go hand in hand in any club environment and great sounding proudction work on all the pieces in this package.
PROGCITY DEEP TRAX PRESENTS
DJ INO & JESUS GONSEV
MANHATTAN WAX
PCDT
a1 Original Mix
a2 Jesus Gonsev Deep Remix*
b1 Kris Wadsworth What Is House Music Remix
Those familier with ProgCity Deep Trax know what they are in for,this release is exceptional.Deep-Tech house at it's best,this entire release will def lift eyebrows and with a Deep Mix by Jesus Gonsev(a favorite producer of mine),comes correct as well as Kris Wadsworh holds down his own production and stands out amoung all the mixes.Great job all around.

*Pick of the Week*
"Just Chillin" (Wil Milton) Da Chill-Out Album
Blak Ink - out now http://bit.ly/3OIqj4
All Instruments and Drum Programming By: Wil Milton
Guitar Solo: Wil Milton
Trumpet Solo: Wil Milton
Flute Solo: Wil Milton

This has to be one of Wil Milton's best releases up to date,not to take away from his other time-less releases,this particular Album has all the makings of a great L.P.
If you love to chill and relax,then treat yourself or someone that truly loves music in general.Sit back with a glass of wine and you will find yourself in great company with this sexy display of instrumentation and interpretations filled with emotion.All 12 cuts on this album represents a part of what Wil Milton's musical inspirations and visions have been for quite sometime now.and it's all wraped up into one heavenly package.An absolut gem.

"Just make it Deep" (Dj Minx feat.Diviniti) Incl Mixes by"Just make it Deep" (Dj Minx feat.Diviniti) Incl Mixes by Dj Minx, Dj Rork,Jermery Sylvester and The Quiet Boy.
Woman on Wax Recordings.
What a hot package by Detorit's own Dj Minx! "Just make it Deep" returns with an all new set of dancefloor stompers with the talented DIVINITI on vocals.Filled with a hot deep-tribal beats and dark synths is just what the dancers of music demand.
This release comes with 6 mixes to choose from and the producers all represent in thier own way.Dj Rork bring his talent to the table by offering a steaming Main Mix,an Instrumental to expand the any of his mixes and a smoking Deep House Mix.The talented Jeremy Sylvester continues to surprise me with his production work and trust me,this "Love House Mix" is the one for anyone that is a true dancer and music lover.This is HOT !...Dj Minx throws down her own hot production in the "Original Mix" and finally "The Quiet Boy" out of Baltimore delivers what I call a clean deep house mix that will make the dancefloor shake! Dancers beware! Quiet Boy has made his mark in this mix,so labels beware of ths up-coming producer and I personally am looking forward to more of Quiet Boy's future production work. Can't find a favorite mix but if I had to choose one it would be Jeremy Sylvesters Love House Mix....Bangin ! Dj Rork,,Jermery Sylvester and The Quiet Boy.
Woman on Wax Recordings.
What a hot package by Detorit's own Dj Minx! "Just make it Deep" returns with an all new set of dancefloor stompers with the talented DIVINITI on vocals.Filled with a hot deep-tribal beats and dark synths is just what the dancers of music demand.
This release comes with 6 mixes to choose from and the producers all represent in thier own way.Dj Rork bring his talent to the table by offering a steaming Main Mix,an Instrumental to expand the any of his mixes and a smoking Deep House Mix.The talented Jeremy Sylvester continues to surprise me with his production work and trust me,this "Love House Mix" is the one for anyone that is a true dancer and music lover.This is HOT !...Dj Minx throws down her own hot production in the "Original Mix" and finally "The Quiet Boy" out of Baltimore delivers what I call a clean deep house mix that will make the dancefloor shake! Dancers beware! Quiet Boy has made his mark in this mix,so labels beware of ths up-coming producer and I personally am looking forward to more of Quiet Boy's future production work. Can't find a favorite mix but if I had to choose one it would be Jeremy Sylvesters Love House Mix....Bangin !

"M.I.B-Men In Black"(Mr.Mama)

Italy has been representing big time for a minute and Im glad to have hooked up with Cyberjamz Recording producer Mr.Mama,here is another demonstration of hot beats,synts and organ-riffs that qualify's as very good dance-floor filler.

"I don't do Love Songs Anymore"(TOT Mashup) - Pendergrass vs Regisford
Ha! A classic comes back to life with additional production by Timmy Registford and Smashed in Hard by T.O.T !! This works on the dancefloor !

"In my Fantasy" (Tortured Soul)
TSTC Records.

Ethan White and the Tortured Soul family drop some serious remixes in this version of "In my Fantasy" with sexy remixes by Dj Spinna,Jask(Thisoul Muisc) and the legendary Tom Moulton.All I can say is BRAVO! to all whom were invovled with this outstanding project.All the mixes are right were they are supposed to be with each producer mentioned offers the right combinations of music to compliment the vocals.Pure qualtiy!
Cant find a Favorite Mix,they are that good!
Tracklisting:
1)Dj Spinna Galactic Soul Mix-Great job on this with the music production and vocals.
2)Dj Spinna Remix-Instrum
3)Jask's Thaisoul Temptation Mix- Deep & Sexy !
4)Jask's Thaisoul Temptation Mix/with a more peak-time pump to it.Nice !
5)Tom Moulton Mix- You know what to expect out of this legend.Classic soundin all around !
Old 12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

LACE RECORDINGS
presents :
TUNIS DIASPORA TWO
(cat nr LACE012)
01. DJ MOURAD “Highway Groove”
02. DJ NABIL “Taxi Peugeot”
03. DJ DALI “What Else”

The Trio of Tunis Disapora with Dj Mourad,DJ MOURAD,DJ NABIL and DJ DALI deliver an outstanding out of this world E.P,all 3 combine and offer thier own slammin track which is what the dancefloor calls for at a time of party.

PROGCITY DEEP TRAX PRESENTS
LUCY & RONE
MEDIOCRITICS
Prog City Deep gets deeper and deeper,this package is without exception.A true underground tech-house experiance that will not dissapoint.This wonderful package comes with 3 extrodinary mixes to choose from with an Original,a hot deep-house mix by The Cosmic Cowboy's and Marc Poppoke nails it with a deep production to complete this release.Hot!

Stand up for Love-Lucien Foort feat. I-Fan
Peppermint Jam Records.
This classic label has not lost a step in releasing quality music.Stand up for Love is a Jazzy track with great vocals provided by I-Fan.Lucien represents big time on the production tip.THis is what the dancefloor calls for,another quality vocal track that will make you sing and dance the night away.This package offers an Original Jazz Mix w/added vocals,an Instrumental Mixes,a slammin(and I mean SLAMMIN) Big Room Mix with an additional Instrum to compliment the vocal mix,Smokin mix by The Str8jackets Asylum Rub(Love the name of this mix) and Carl Tricks drops a serious Remix.Dope!

Marcado Paralelo Music pres: Hard Mix! 2 yrs Of Music
Marcado Paralelo Music celebrate 2 yrs of music that are rare in production design and bring forth the best of dancemusic mixes to any dancefloor.This package offers a variety of music mixes for everyone.

"It's the Spirit"(Dj Romain & Darryl D'Bonneau)
Underground Collective Records
This classic track gets an extreme make-over by offering 9 new mixes of "It's the Spirit"(Dj Romain & Darryl D'Bonneau).Heavyweight producers come together to offer thier own blueprint and giving this classic a new feel.Hot mixes by Louis Benedetti,a deep house version by Souldynamic,Jose Carretas Mix is another example of why this producer is hot at this moment,Bangana throw thier prodcution in the mix,Smash Hunter Remix is hot! while DSF & DJ Dino Remix thier own different flavor,DJ Romain 2010 Mix is what the dancers want(Trust)!,Hernan Cronner & Diego Mano gives us another dimension with this mix,and to complete this already hot release here come 83 west dropping a remastered mix of which Darryl D' Bonneau gets right in your face with that powerful voice.Just wonderful.Cant find a favorite mix.
"Them & & "Minestrone"-Mindcurve Rmx-JOBB
Famille Electro Records.
www.myspace.com/jobb-art

Entitled "Rodman EP" by JOOB,we have a journey into an electronic-house movement of sound.This nice E.P by JOBB is one of those that only a select few would understand.Very dark and banging at the same time it offers 2 hot tracks in "Them" & "Minestrone"-Mindcurve Rmx.Nice!

"Jones In My Bones" (Gene King Featuring Darnell Kendricks)
Signals Music
We all know what to expect from the talents of Gene King.In this latest production work he features Darnell Kendricks on vocals and delivers the goods as usual.This wonderful promo comes with an Original Mix(Concentrating more on the vocal),A bangin dub mix with wicked percussions w/added vocals and additional deep dark synths that is just dope!!),a nice dub mix by Stalker which gives this track another dimension and the added vocals is a plus for this mix.

Fav Mix: Shines Dub Mix

"Coming Back" (Lalah Hathaway Jozana Remix)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is it right here!! Jozana has done lost his mind with this remix! Exceptional music production and Lalah Hathaway sounds absolulty marvelous! Great job Jozana.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

It's that time again for our Server Donation Drive for Cyberjamz Radio,plz help us stay on the air to bring you the best in dancemusic and everything in between. To donate plz pay-pal any amount to
samuelacosta@hotmail.com or go to the front page of
http://cyberjamz.com and at the bottom of the page there is a ONE TIME DONATION LINK....thx in advance for all the love & support.

**We are also running a special on Sponsors for the site and Party Flyers.If your interested in having us promote a party for you or info on sponsor-ship,please email sammyrock@mail.com **

New Show every Sunday from 3-6pm est.

*OPEN SLOTS ON CYBER**-Prefer Female programers,Oversea's Djs,or someone with a Record Label that would love to promote thier music and or West Coast Programers.I will consider those in the NYC,NJ,Chicago or any other part that are NOT on the map.Baltimore,ATL,Texas or any other part that has not represented yet on Cyber.
Requirements.
A P.C Windows 2000 & up
Broadband high-speed internet connection.
Prefer a LIVE show vs.a pre-recorded show(due to fact that this is what put us on the map)

If your interested & for additional programer requirements please email sammyrock@mail.com
Ch.1
Thurs. 8am-10am est.
Thurs. 12pm-3pm est.
Thurs. 11pm-1am est.
Saturday 10am-12pm est USA time
Satruday 11pm-??? *For all you late night insominacs*
Sunday from 10am-12pm est USA time

Ch#2 is wide-open..Prefer Salsa,Reggae,Top 40,Hip-Hop or anything other than house...
Due to high-demand in slots,the programers will be selected according to what they can offer.There are morn slots avail as well..

Follow us on twitter for label updates,real-time playlist for the Soul Oasis Show Mondays on CyberjamzRadio 9am-1pm est Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

"Gratitude EP" (Various)- Sofitone
Out Now! http://bit.ly/CPedy
It's been a minute since Sofitone released anything,now they return with a very neat E.P feat. Various producers that offer something different within each mix.
Very deep and techy,I don't see why not jump into what is running "some" clubs nowadays.Im hearing more and more of this deep tech underground tracks that seem to be dominating the charts.Back to this 3 track package,Didier Vanelli - Gratitude (Deep Mix) is very Detroit sounding and has all the right elements.Label owner Patrick Green offers a deep and I mean deep cut in "Persuasion",finally Didier Vanelli bless us with "Resurection" (Deep N Soul Mix) of which is my favorite in this E.P.

ARTIST: The CombiNations
TITLE: Guanga
LABEL: Priti Soul Music
Out now !! http://bit.ly/4xveTZ

This is that hot track everyone has been asking about out now at Traxsource.com,this is one of those true gems sounds that also been dominating the dancemusic scene for a minute.The Combinations debut thier first release on this hot label "Priti Soul" owned by 3 Degrees Ed Dunn(DunnEasy) and Priti Gandi.Once again it's about time for The Combinations out of New Jersey to show thier production side and with this hot ass get on the dancefloor anthem.Percussions gallore,african,latin and soul vibes combine to create a monster of a track.Bravo! to The Combinations!!

MASH-UPz Picks of the Week.
Timmy Richardson pres.SammyRock aka Soul Oasis Mash-Up(Free download)
http://bit.ly/2Bv6c3
London Beat.Thinkin about your Love by yours truly..enjoy!

SuperMary(JMJ - Mashup-Remix)
JMJ pres."Off the Deep End" Live on Cyberjamz every Friday from 10am-1pm est USA time.

This monster of a mash-up or remix(depending how you listen to it) is one of the hottest mashes that I've heard out of JMJ (amoung many,many other edits,mashes and rmxs).This mash offers 2 of the best tracks avail out there in "Mary Mary"(Grand High Priest NuBang) & "Superman"(Blackcoffee feat.Bucie) - Home Brewed-Black Coffee CD is available for sale in Africa & has been for some time!
http://www.oneworld.co.za/index.php?...oducts_id=6541 All I can say about this Remix-Mash is that it will work at any time on any dancefloor TRUST ! Good stuff @ JMJ !

"Babe I'm Gonna Love This Basic Track" (TOT Mashup) - Led Zeppelin vs F.S.T.R.
T.O.T pres: "Sicker than ya Average" Live on Cyberjamz every Tuesday from 10-12am est USA Time.

What can I say??? Once again one of Cyberjamz own T.O.T mashes up a masterpiece bring togehter the rock star himself "Led Zeppelin" and allows the track to speak to F.S.T.R...This is one heck of a mash!

"Digital Girl" (Jamie Foxx feat. Drake & Kayne West and the Dream - Jorge G Remix)
Jorge G pres. The Curious Jorge Show every Sunday from 7am-10am and beyond Live on Cyberjamz.
There is plenty of talent on Cyberjamz in case people dont notice but some of these guys put together some of the best mashups,edits and remixes together to give it a twist and this one here is one hellva of Remix by Cyberjamz Radio own Jorge G.In case you did'nt know Jorge G has been in the game for over 25+ yrs and is one of the most genuine and humble Dj's I know and glad to have as a true friend.Back to this Remix,Hot Dayum this works on any dancefloor,from hip-hop to house this is the cut !!
For info and history on Jorge G check out his myspace page. www.myspace.com/jorgegeee

"Fade Away" (Mary J.Blige-Jask Edit)
Thai-soul's own drops a serious edit of Mary J. Blige "Fade Away".There is no mistaken when it comes to Jask's music flava of drum kits,synth work and sexy arrangements that we call relate to on the dancefloor.This is dope !

**HOT REMIX ALERT**
"Ride the Storm"(Roachford-Nassau Re-Loved Mix) & "Pearls" (Sade-Nassau Re-Loved Mix)
OMG!! Nassau has been on top of his game for a minute and I think that these 2 mixes will put him on the map as being a respected producer to much to offer labels.This remix of "Ride the Storm" by Roachford is just ONE example of music excellence when it comes to remixing.Great Remix Nassau! I can say the same for his remix of Sade "Pearls",I know this track has been remixed,redone,reworked to death,but when it comes to Sade,to me it doesn's matter.I love Sade period and this mix by Nassau adds another dimension to this lovely classic.

"Taking our Paths" & "The way it's gotta be" (Sweeny Soulman T)
Here are a few additional tracks by Cyberjamz producer Sweeny Soulman T.This hot new producer has stormed the scene with a few of his pieces on our label entitled "Tales of an Insomniac" avail at http://bit.ly/1wi2Z1

"Taking our Paths" is a journey into deep underground house with old school flava written all over it.Nice work.
"The way it's gotta be" is another example of how the unknown producer has much to offer if given the oppurtunity and time of day to be listened to..good job Sween!

"Zuat-Zu"(Alcaloide) w/Mixes by Deymare,Addex & Zero to Nothing
ETOKA Records.

Just got this from this nice label Etoka Records."Zuat-Zu" is a deep-house number that offers smooth sexy music bop your head instruments and makes for nice break in between vocals.Music dancers will enjoy this track as much as the Dj music programer.This nice package comes with an "Original Mix", Deymare drops a more peak-time mix with nice deep dark synths but still effective on the deephouse end making it a very special mix and pleasure to play and hear.Addex Remix is out off the hook.!! This remix has very deep underground sound with lovely deep chords
and memorizing elements stays true to our sound.A very nice release indeed.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.
Link to Stream http://bit.ly/ylSL Chat Room http://bit.ly/Kh0rN

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play on my show.

SammyRock Top 10 for December - Traxsource.com
http://bit.ly/5OzVCG

RELEASE DATE TBA.

Cyberjamz Records is proud to introduce one of NYC's most hidden talent in T-Solomon out of Brooklyn.This wonderful obscure E.P entitled "Ah Star is Being Born" offers a variety of music,vocals and compositions that is what I would call "Grown folk Music"..Make no mistake about this E.P,there are a few dancemusic tracks including "Shame on You" feat. the lovley vocals of the legendary Taana Gardner and additional vocals by T-Solomon."Don't Give Up" is yet another example of how music and positive message can become a great combination."What" - Instrumental Re-Mix demonstrate additional talent by this artist.Finally we have the famous "Ah Star is Being Born" a nice sexy slower dancemusic number that will make for a nice opening set or to dim down the lights and enjoy....
ALL MUSIC WAS WRITTEN, PRODUCED, MIXED , ARANGED, & RECORDED BY T,SOLOMON...FOR T,SOLOMON'S
PRODUTION & PUBLISHING CO.
SPECIAL APPERANCE by ARTIST TAANA GARDNER ON "SHAME ON U"
ALL VOCAL SANG & ARANGED BY T.SOLOMON
VICTOR MOTA ON GUITAR
CURTIS BAILEY ON THE SAX & FLUTE
BMI COPYRIGHTS 2004
Cyberjamz Records - SammyRock aka Soul Oasis for Coyote Entertainment (ASCAP)

Stephene Rigmaiden - Plant The Seeds E.P. (Plant The Seeds) -Seed Recordings Promo
Commercial Release: January 7, 2010
Credits:
Feelin Right & Beside You:
Produced by: Stephen Rigmaiden
Plant The Seeds:
Produced By Stephen Rigmaiden & Trinidadiandeep
Executive Producer: Bradford James
C&P 2009 Soul Enters Every Dancer (ASCAP)
http://seedrecordings.org

An absolute goregeous E.P,Stephen Rigmaiden delivers big time with the best tech-house has to offer.Hot 3 track E.P with quality mixes to compliment any dancefloor.Lovely display of music and vocals..
Tracklisting:
1)Plant The Seeds - Beautiful combination of deep house and lovely chords.
2)Feeling Right - This is a wonderful vocal mix which is my favroite of these 3.
3)Beside You - Here is another demonstration of deep house music with nice vocals for the soul !

Track Album Pick of the Week:
Orion Destination-The Urban District Night Child Records-Promo
Whoooooooooo! What a massive release ! This promo pack comes with 13,count em 13 releases to choose from as I encourge those who truly love music to purchase this entire L.P. If your a fan of true deephouse music and enjoy a combination of sounds,then this L.P is for you.Im having a difficult time choosing a favorite mix or track as they all represent a special feel and offer a unique flavor.Take a pick,you wont be dissapointed.If your a fan of Larry Heard,Theo Parrish,Moodyman or Dj Aakmael,then this L.P is right for you and your crowd.

www.nightchildrecords.com

Release dataIn Exclusive on: Beatport
Exclusive until: 06/01/2010
Street Date: 03/03/2010
Promo Ends on: 04/01/2010
Track Details

The Urban District - The Galactic Moment (Original)

The Urban District - Orion Life Form (Original Mix)- Very deep and sexy to fit any mood.

The Urban District - One Day on Moon (Original Mix)- Another reason why I love deephouse music so much,it's releases like this cut that keep it going!

The Urban District - Artificial City (Original Mix)-- My goodness! Deep and soulful.

The Urban District - Force 5 (Original Mix)- Minimal house gets a different feel,Im digging this selection.

The Urban District - Dub Particle (Original Mix)- Dancefloor material for sure without loosing the deephouse soulful flavor.

The Urban District - Increasing (Original Mix)- True House Music! Deep Deep Deep !

The Urban District - Somewhere Safe (Original Mix)- Here is another deep joint! Larry Heard style deepness !

The Urban District - Solaris Surface (Original Mix)- Whoooooo! This is on that Moody Man,Theo Parrish and Dj Aakmael Tip!

The Urban District - Lonely In The Air (Original Mix)- Deep and sexy all the way ! Wow! Just gorgeous.

The Urban District - Reinstate Level (Original Mix)- A journey into deephouse music.Absolulty marvelous.

RUBEN MANCIAS Feat. MICHELLE WEEKS
My Change (Is Gonna Come)
Featuring mixes from Ruben Mancias, Groove Junkies, and DJ Dealer.
DEV020 - Devotion Records.

West Coast comes thru BIG time with an absolut gorgeous release featuring one of housemusic best vocalist in Michelle Weeks! and with hot mixes by Ruben Mancias, Groove Junkies, and DJ Dealer,this package will certainly deliver.

Devotion Records

Contact & Licensing
Devotion Records
249 W. 21st. ST. #4E
New York
NY 10011
United States
Link
http://www.nycdevotion.com

Email
info@nycdevotion.com

"Deep Funk E.P" Vol#2 (Dionigi)
Prismatikone Records

What a package!! What a relase! This has everything a Dj,dancer and club will love to bang out a crowd.Dionigi does it again !
These are the kind of tracks that "some" are afraid to play in thier "safe" set aka "one track mind programers"..So I encourage to explore these kinds of tracks and labels,you woun't be dissapointed! This E.P comes with a House Mix,Indie Dance cut and a Nu Disco number,all mixes hold thier own water.
Tracklisting:
1) Deep and Blue
2) Obi One
3) Seventy Party

Prismatikone Records

Contact & Licensing
Prismatikone Records
Via Cava Bradisa
9-37125-Verona
Italy
Link
http://www.prismatikrecords.com

Email
promotion@prismatikrecords.com

"Your Pain" ( Harold Brandon aka Dj Quad)

I've been listening to this track all day long yesterday! There are so many great things about this track from the bass-line to the vocals with added bonus effects over the lyrics that I can't get enough of it!.True qualtiy to the fullest.There is good music out there my people,and this one stands out for sure! Great work Quad.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

To hear the tracks Im fortunate enough to review,please tune into the Soul Oasis Show w/SammyRock every Monday from 9am-1pm est USA time.

Send your promos or tracks to sammyrock@mail.com Thx to all the labels,producers and artist who trust me with thier material for review and air-play on my show.

SammyRock Top 10 for December - Traxsource.com
http://bit.ly/5OzVCG

RELEASE DATE Mondy Jan 12th,2009.

Cyberjamz Records is proud to introduce one of NYC's most hidden talent in T-Solomon out of Brooklyn.This wonderful obscure E.P entitled "Ah Star is Being Born" offers a variety of music,vocals and compositions that is what I would call "Grown folk Music"..Make no mistake about this E.P,there are a few dancemusic tracks including "Shame on You" feat. the lovley vocals of the legendary Taana Gardner and additional vocals by T-Solomon."Don't Give Up" is yet another example of how music and positive message can become a great combination."What" - Instrumental Re-Mix demonstrate additional talent by this artist.Finally we have the famous "Ah Star is Being Born" a nice sexy slower dancemusic number that will make for a nice opening set or to dim down the lights and enjoy....
ALL MUSIC WAS WRITTEN, PRODUCED, MIXED , ARANGED, & RECORDED BY T,SOLOMON...FOR T,SOLOMON'S
PRODUTION & PUBLISHING CO.
SPECIAL APPERANCE by ARTIST TAANA GARDNER ON "SHAME ON U"
ALL VOCAL SANG & ARANGED BY T.SOLOMON
VICTOR MOTA ON GUITAR
CURTIS BAILEY ON THE SAX & FLUTE
BMI COPYRIGHTS 2004
Cyberjamz Records - SammyRock aka Soul Oasis for Coyote Entertainment (ASCAP)

CyberJamz Records present a re-release of the magnificent "A star is being born EP" by T. Solomon originally put out by 50/50 Records in limited quantities back in 2004 (you might remember this label from 1992/1993 classics such as "A day in may" by Lenny Fontana or "I got U" by Tony Moss). T. Solomon impresses with heartfelt vocals, with the title track being wonderful soulful r&b jam, followed by the mid tempo jazz-funk groover "Don't give up". "Ride the bass" is a jazz-funk oozing up-tempo affair, while "What" is a fierce underground styled track. But the real delight here is the unreleased version of "Shame on you" featuring the legendary Taana Gardner alongside T. Solomon on vocals.

Reviewed by Mike Fossati of www.spiritofhouse.com
An absolute goregeous E.P,Stephen Rigmaiden delivers big time with the best tech-house has to offer.Hot 3 track E.P with quality mixes to compliment any dancefloor.Lovely display of music and vocals..
Tracklisting:
1)Plant The Seeds - Beautiful combination of deep house and lovely chords.
2)Feeling Right - This is a wonderful vocal mix which is my favroite of these 3.
3)Beside You - Here is another demonstration of deep house music with nice vocals for the

RUBEN MANCIAS Feat. MICHELLE WEEKS
My Change (Is Gonna Come)
Featuring mixes from Ruben Mancias, Groove Junkies, and DJ Dealer.
DEV020 - Devotion Records.

West Coast comes thru BIG time with an absolut gorgeous release featuring one of housemusic best vocalist in Michelle Weeks! and with hot mixes by Ruben Mancias, Groove Junkies, and DJ Dealer,this package will certainly deliver.

Devotion Records

Contact & Licensing
Devotion Records
249 W. 21st. ST. #4E
New York
NY 10011
United States
Link
http://www.nycdevotion.com

Email
info@nycdevotion.com

"Deep Funk E.P" Vol#2 (Dionigi)
Prismatikone Records

What a package!! What a relase! This has everything a Dj,dancer and club will love to bang out a crowd.Dionigi does it again !
These are the kind of tracks that "some" are afraid to play in thier "safe" set aka "one track mind programers"..So I encourage to explore these kinds of tracks and labels,you woun't be dissapointed! This E.P comes with a House Mix,Indie Dance cut and a Nu Disco number,all mixes hold thier own water.
Tracklisting:
1) Deep and Blue
2) Obi One
3) Seventy Party

Prismatikone Records

Contact & Licensing
Prismatikone Records
Via Cava Bradisa
9-37125-Verona
Italy
Link
http://www.prismatikrecords.com

Email
promotion@prismatikrecords.com

"Klappsn' Funk" - Simon Hinter
ProgCity Deep Trax

Here we go again with a massive release by one of my favorite deephouse labels Prog CIty Deep which contains 3 pieces by Simon Hinter.Awesome!
Tracklisting:
1)Freiluft - cant really explain this cut,other than it's very obscure and my type of music to play in order to trip people out..LOL
2)Klappsn’ Funk - A spacy deep disco style cut..nice!
3)Snowblind - Deep House in full effect *Fav Pic*

DJ Kinglion - Drums Of Africa (download - KAS Music / House Media 010)
out now !! http://www.junodownload.com/products/1508054-02.htm
Hmmm.What do we have here?? Yet another slammin track by Dj Kinglion.This no-nonsense track is one of those that only dancers would appreciate if played at peak-time during your set or at anytime you dancefloor is filled.I really enjoy Dj Kinglions vision and work.Nice release!

New E.P. from Famille electro records.
name: REACKING TIME ep
artist: MINDCURVE
www.myspace.com/mindcurve

Okay...this is one of those "I hate Tiesto,Danny T,Junior V. flavored tracks we speak of in this forum.I for one am an open minded person,therefore all I have to say about this release is play at will..not everyone will appreciate the efforts and sounds,unless your from overseas or are a fan of hard tech house.

For booking requests : contactbooking@familleelectrorecords.com
Label management : janoz@familleelectrorecords.com
Press contact : contactpress@familleelectrorecords.com
FAMILLE ELECTRO RECORDS - 39, av jean moulin 11000 Carcassonne - France

Tel +33662864418

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/wilmilton/river-1.jpg[img]
River Park (Wil Milton) Blak Ink
Out Now - http://bit.ly/7P8HOa

I've been killing this on my show,another Wil Milton joint that has all the correct elements to compliment any dancefloor.
Fav Mix: LickQuid Lyfe NYC Mix.

"Horny Horns" ( Dj Kelvin ) Promo-Demo
Cyberjamz Radio's own Dj Kelvin tries his hand at his first production work in "Horny Horns",a rhythm beat surrounded by some heavey keys and saxophones.Not bad !!

"The Love Songs LP" (Vick Lavender) Sophisticado Records.
The LP features both upbeat and downtempo tracks produced by Vick Lavender
Due out on January 18th 2010 and will be available on traxsource.com.

The HOT Vick Lavender compiles a unique L.P with all his favorite tunes combined in one package.I encourge all of those that truly support this artist and lable to grab this L.P. *Light up a cigar,pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy the finest that Chicago Fuzion has to offer* !

Tracklist
Cuatro Sessions
What A Poor Boy Wants
The L.O.V.E Song
Afterparty For Two
Do For Love
Felix Heilo
Jazz Reborn
Love & Friendship
Revolution
Old 01-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

**Coming soon is a short file with all samples of these tracks so you can get a taste of what I'm hearing.Due to time restrictions on my end,it would really help if some of these labels can submit a link for others to sample the clips.In the meantime,I will try my very best to compile a weekly Demo/Promo file containing everything I review.**

"Blaq Out" ( Dj Kinglion) Cyberjamz Records Promo Release Date TBA
Dj Kinglion has been on roll as of late and this track here titled "Blaq Out" is yet another talent to display on our label Cyberjamz Recs.This number has serious dreamy keyboards,organ riffs and bass-line that will explode upon running this during your set.This cut comes with a vocal and a hot "Orgie" dub mix.

Track Pick of the week:
"City High" (DJ Man-X and Vick Lavender feat. Carla Prather)
Deep Haven out now http://bit.ly/5SKWtU

What what???? It's been a minute since I've heard from Dj Man X and Deep Haven and now I know why,if you didn't know,now you know.Coming in at #09 at http://traxsource.com you can understand that qualtiy music is represented in a "quiet" manner.This track has all the makings of a true house track with the lovley vocals by the hot Carla Prather and of course producer Vick Lavender throws in his towel in the ring to make a gorgeous Vocal and Guiter Mix(Very Sophisticated of Vick),and of course the underated Man X truly bring out his talent with a sexy Vocal and an accomodating Instrumental Mix.
Deep Haven = Quality !

Track Pick:
The Rhythm Of My Soul - Dawn Nicole (Incl. Jovonn Mix) - Aqua Sol
Out now! http://bit.ly/4vBLW7
Dawn Nicole is hot on this release "The Rhythm Of My Soul".Im a huge fan of spoken-word to begin with but with this track you a bit of everything from quality lyrics to hot production work by Big Logan aka Jersey Soul,Jovonn and a couple of slammin mixes by Jason B.The entire package is worth it! Go grab it!
Fav Mixes :Jersey Soul Main Mix & Jason B Mix

Track: “One and Only Desire”
Artist: Wil Milton
Publishers: Something Milton Publishing BMI
Producers: Wil Milton
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG037
Street Date: January 22, 2010
This sweet release comes with 5 lovley mixes to choose from with LickQuid Lyfe NYC Mix(Which is just lovely complete with wonderful keyboard work and saxophone is marvleous!).The "4Am Groove Mix" is yet another example how Wil Milton's sound has become better n better & diverse.This mix has a dope broken beat,percussions and sexy organ riffs to make it complete.The third mix is "Wil Milton Live on Drums" which the title explains exactly what it represents,a true slammin dancefloor broken beat that all dancers will appreciate.The last 2 remaining tracks represent Drum Tracks of which I love to use to run more music behind them both.This is a qualtiy release.

"She's Got Issues I Can't Solve " (Sweeny Soulman T) Demo

This man is a man-machine,just pushing out more music than time itself..simply insane.Sweeny has that ol'skool flava on lockdown and like all his demos,promos and the Cyberjamz Records release "Tales from an Insomniac" explains what is going on inside this man's head..LOL.
"Tales of an Insomniac" out now http://bit.ly/1wi2Z1

EKAR019
Jefferson Velazquez-Between Houses EP
(Beatport Exclusive)
Mixes by Jefferson Valaquez,Imugem Orihasam,and Paskal.
This lable has captured my attention as they continue to release some of those deep house moments "some" of us still enjoy,Yes...the sexy laid back deep as in Larry Heard,Jordash & JuJu,Theo Parrish,Moodyman and Dj Aakmael just to name a few.It seems that with each release,the quality of production work is getting better and better.I've also have received quite a few L.Ps from this label.Here we go.

Between Houses EP comes with 3 deep undeground cuts titled "Des".
1) The Original Mix- Very spacey keys and thumpin deep beats makes this one very moody!
2) Imugem Orihasam - This one is bit harder but those deep chords is wassup!! Deephouse at it's best.
3) Paskal - WOW ! Coming in at 115 Bmps of which I would like to hear more of,this is it! Paskal has all the deep house elements on lock with this mix! Fav Mix.
4) For the Love of Nothing - Original Mix. More upbeat tempo in this track but still as effective as the others and will work on those atmospheric environments early morning 10am + parties..Just marvelous.
5) Anti-Crisis - This is an unusal cut in that it offers a bit of an electronic while not loosin any of the quality found in that DETROIT sound.

Etoka Records-EKAR020 Various Artist Pt.2
Mixes by Si Muir,Paskal,Verano,Sumsuch,Deymare,Andy Hart,Fassbinder,Jose Quilez,Hannes Smith and Jaska Pavicevic.

This is what I call a serious line-up of producers each brining thier experiances made for the dancefloors across our globe.Time to pass the tourch down to these underated artist and producers.I've played quite a few of these on my Cyberjamz Shows,if time permits check them out on my podcast.
http://soul_oasis.podomatic.com/ "Danceforever" Series.

1) About You - Paskal nailed it with this deep slow 115 BPM gem.Big dogs look out!
2) No Deeper Meaning - Deymare throws down a serious spacey joint full of percussions and over-flowing keyboard riffs with added bass-line is the correct elements for this type of track.Just wonderful !
3) White Dew (Original Mix) - Andy Hart starts this beautiful mix with a small sample of Rufus & Chaka Khan's "Do you love what you feel" and the rest as we say is history! Deep!!!
4) Ask my heart(Original Mix) - Fassbinder,where did this label find such hidden talent? Im sure these guys have other material and since I've heard thier production work for the first time,Im truly impressed.This cut is ALL that!! Trust!
5) Righteously So Not(Original Mix)- Jaska Pavicevic offers something I cannot refuse.A mezmorizin deephouse treat that even those that dont like underground house will become a fan just because of the qualtiy of music presented in this mix.Drive in the car and pop this L.P in the cd player.
6) Incubus(Original Mix)- Jose Quilez comes smashing threw the dancefloor with this cut.80's elements and keys make this one yet another number on this L.P
7) Sweep(Original Mix)-Verano made me notice that this music is not dead! More on the peak-side of things but stillkeepin it a bit obscure is something I truly enjoy and so will you.
8) My Keepsake(Original Mix) SumSuch..who are these massive producers that came out of nowhere to surprise me? This cut sounds like some ol skool 80s-90s flava without loosing the taste for the new.
9) Smoke abd Mirrors (Original Mix)- Si Muir offers a dope 115 BMP joint that captures that slower house style we all used to enjoy.Dope!
10) Gutenachkuss(Original Mix)- Hannes Smith is another hidden gem somewhere in this world and is ready to be heard.Period ! What a lovely track! Bravo !

ETOKA LOGUE
“ELOG001”
tONKPROJECT-ONE NIGHT STAND
(BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE 25-01-2010)

Here we have thier latest release for 2010 with the same focus but with updated mixes.This track originally released on Proton in
2008,and now makes a comeback for those that slept on this release the first time around. "One night Stand" & "Portclub" gets a nice uplift from YOUANDEWAN,2010 EDIT,& ARTETTE’S APHRODISIAC EDIT completes this round of One Night Stand."Portclub" gets a make-ova with a 2010 Edit,A MRCENZO REMIX,and a very nice EBENCRIB REMASTER WORK EDIT.I encourge music lovers that enjoy obscure deep house music to vist Beatport and check this label out.

More Info:
Etoka Logue
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/etokalogue
SoundCloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/etokarecords
MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/etokarecords/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/etokarecords
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Etoka-Records/79737794441
Our Projects:
Etoka Shapes: http://www.myspace.com/etokashapes
Etoka Miniature: http://www.myspace.com/etokaminiature
Old 01-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"OSPINA & OSCAR P vs CABIN FEVER(The Morning Song)

This is def..a hot rmx! As usual the team of Ospina & Oscar P represent BIG time in "Cabin Fever" (The Morning Song).Armed with a hot Main Mix & a slammin "Mix 2",this one is on a downlow but effective!

"Influences Vol #1" - Hard Mix!
Mercaldo Paralelo Music

I've been tring to spread the word around for HARD MIX! and this label for a minute now,this is one heck of package! "Influences Vol#1" contains 4 very sexy tracks,all with exceptional production work.
Tracklist:
1) Deeper Space- This is my cut! Deephouse in full effect.
2) Deeper Space - Alternative Intro- The same review above but with a nice intro-instrument-pella style.
3) Time to go Back-Vocal Mix- Okay..Im feelin this Vocal Track,we need more productions like this track here.
4) Time to go Back- Instrum Mix - Extend that mix programers and dancers...dance!

Chicago EP V1 - Various Artist.
SAR1025 - Smooth Agent Records

Sean Smith returns with a vengence and armed with a nice production team plus offering 4 fantastic tracks that will rock any dancefloor.It's been a minute since I've heard from this label and Im glad they have decided to put this out!

1. Melvin Meek Feat. Paul Johnson "Time 2 Dance"

2. Vince Melo "Junkin Jack Jazz"

3. Cesar Ramirez "Exploration

4. Dave Britton "Illustrator"

“Shine” Stephane Vera Featuring Ingrid Jones
Mixed Signals Music

Still hot off the heals with thier smoking release "Jones in your Bones" ( Gene King feat.Darnell Kendricks),here we have Stephane Vera- who has been producing for a minute and doing the keys for Roy Davis Jr.The lovley vocals of Ingrid Jones is the best addition to this production,with lovely,sexy words filled with a gorgeous groove that Im sure every woman or man alike will enjoy.

Rmx Picks of the Week:

Marvin Gaye "Music" (DaSouL & Fabry Diglio Classic Mix)
This slammin team of producers continue to surprise us by offering some of the best remixs and display qualtiy music everytime.This Remix of "Music" is without exception."The Mad Boss Rmx" is my favorite of the 2 mixes,but dont sleep on the "Classic Mix" by DaSouL & Fabry Diglio.

"Runaway" (NuYoRican feat. India-Dasoul & Fabry Diglio Mix)

Whooooooooooooooo!! For all you India fans out there that still enjoy this classic,these maniac's flipped the scrip on this! Only Dasoul & Fabry Diglio can concoct this sort of mix amoung many others.

"Go Bang" (Dinosaur L - Dj Cratebug Mix)

This kat has been at it for a while now,I wish someone can pick this mix out and release it like yesterday! This slammin rmx of the original is just that...SLAMMIN !

"Afro Godz" (Dj Romain Mix)

Here is another legend (He dont even know it,cause he is so humble) but here we have a dope ass light a fire and dance around the tree like wild wolfs track! Amazin !

"For your Love"(Stevie Wonder-Nassau Reloved Mix)

See?? Here we have another maniac with nothing to loose but everything to gain in getting noticed for his remix work.Quality Mix!

Manny Q-Mash-Upz,Remixes and Edits.

Okay,this man has been blessing me with short versions of remixes,edits and mashups,which is a challenge for me,cause the tracks (most of them) only go for 3 + min or less,keepin the programers honest and it's a test of skill to catch these on time.To add more wood to the fire,here is a few that Im feelin.

1)Toxic-Britney Spears-- DOPE!
2)Stuff like that (Quicy Jones)-- Dope!
3)Lover turn me on(Kasif)-One of my favorites right now.
4)Sweet Freedom(Micheal McDonald) Come on son...!! This is it !
5)Outlaw(WAR) Come on now Manny Q!! Serious...this is tight!
6)U belong 2 Me (Simon Carly) Enuff said..
and more and more by Manny Q!

"At Midnight"(T-Conncection-A T.O.T Edit)

Timmy Richardson has been one of my favorites for a min and inspired me to start doing my own mash-ups and edits.This one is lovely,extended and plain ol fun !

"Baby Im scared of you" (Womack & Womack - David Sabat)

This remix here caught me off guard.David Sabat(Chicago) has bought some serious HEAT to this classic offering both a "More Cowbells Rmx" and an original Rmx of which I played on my show and I love it!

More to come!! Hope you can check out the Special Edition of the Soul Oasis Show today Tues..from 12pm est-3pm est USA Time..
http://cyberjamz.com
http://cyberjamz.com/live.asx Link to Live stream.
http://chat.cyberjamz.com/ Stop by our famous chat room...
Old 01-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"BANGANA"
FRESH TO DEATH EP
UNDERGROUND COLLECTIVE RECORDINGS UC004
BANGANA, aka Alf Tumble & Combo out of Stockholm, Sweden bring some serious heat to the re-birth of Underground Collective Records.The dope label had been dominating the charts and this time took a chance on this serious E.P offering 2 slammin dancefloor stompers in "Lardo"(Main Mix) & "Fresh to Death"(Main Mix).Bangana is not new to the scene and this E.P displays some very nice production work all around.
Fav Mix: Fresh to Death...

"The First One" & "Less is More" (Mocaltic) - Mercado Paralelo Records.

Here we have 2 massive deep house numbers by Mocaltic.If your into that deep Larry Heard Sound,then this is for you.Sit back relax and enjoy another quality release on Mercado Paralelo Records.

Picks of the week:

“Secrets & Lies” ( Carla Prather ) - Jellybean Soul

This is a serious production track from an exquiste label in Jellybean Soul."Secrets & Lies" by the hot Carla Prather is def a top 10 in my book! Excellent production work by Jellybean,Scott Wozniac & Guy Robin to name a few.Cant find a favorite mix,its that good!

FULL TRACKLISTING:
1. Jellybean Benitez Club Mix
2. Jellybean Benitez Dubmental
3. Jellybean Benitez Percapella
4. Jellybean Benitez Bonus Beatz
5. Scott Wozniak Remix
6. Scott Wozniak Dubmental
7. Guy Robin Remix
8. Guy Robin Instrumental
9. Guy Robin Bonus Beatz
CREDITS:
Produced by Jellybean Benitez for Jellybean Productions, Inc.
Written By: John Benitez, Byron Stingly and Carla Prather
Published by: House of Fun Music / Been Stung Music / EMI Blackwood Music (BMI) / My Soulmate Songs (ASCAP)
Lead Vocal: Carla Prather
Tracks 5-6 Remixed by Scott Wozniak @ Woz's Lab, Brooklyn, NY
Keyboards by Scott Wozniak
Tracks 7-9 Remixed, Produced, Arranged, & Engineered By: Guy Robin
All Instruments By: Guy Robin
Drums & Percussion By: Guy Robin
Mixed By: Guy Robin
Mastered by Emanuel Geller @ Salz Mastering – Cologne, Germany
Photo by Louis Pinckney
Executive Producer: Jellybean Benitez
Visit us at http://www.jellybeanmusic.com
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Yo...oul/8133353042
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...tez/6423259019
Twitter:
http://twitter.com/jellybean_soul
http://twitter.com/heyjellybean
MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/jellybeanbenitez
http://www.myspace.com/jellybeansoul
http://www.myspace.com/marlonduc
For inquiries, please send email to:
info@jellybeanmusicgroup.com
(p) & © 2009 Fuego Media, L.L.C.

HEAR IT HERE ---> 4th track on my show. http://bit.ly/6mPETL

"Come a Lil Closer" (Aphreme feat.Donald Sheffey)- Octave Moods Records
Out Now! http://bit.ly/5vcBPN

Yes!! Yes !! This is wassup! "Come a lil Closer" w/Donald Sheffey on vocals.This is exactly what we need,more male vocals representing and done correct.I've had this track playing on my mind for a few days now.Some quality producers like Dj Aphreme,John Crockett,Jozana(Dayum!!),and Deep Ya'll drop thier own interpretation and show nothing but class and give Donald a reason to want to sing to this music.Qualtiy release all around! Can't find a favorite mix for this package.

Tracklist.
01 Original Mix (6:54) *Nothing like the original's but this package I'll make an exception of the other mixes
02 John Crockett Rework Vocal Mix (8:39) - This mix is all that and more!
03 Aphreme Jayiva Mix (6:14) - More on the Perc-a-pella side,this mix is still wonderful in it's own right and deep-house is represented here.
04 Jozana's Pill Hill Mix (7:16) - Jozana did a fantastic job on this particular mix..
05 Deep Y'all Mix (6:45) - Minimal but still effective,this mix is really all that !
06 Aphreme Oldschool Dub Mix (5:48) - This Dub is hot ! Welcome to the nu-ol-skool !
07 Radio Edit (3:41)
08 Instrumental Mix (6:55)
09 John Crockett Rework Instrumental Mix (8:39)

"More"( Real Deep feat.Stephanie Cooke)-Consortium Muzik
out now- http://bit.ly/6lTkAl Played it on the show Monday- http://bit.ly/6mPETL (Link to archive)

What can I say?? Another label that has been pumpin out good stuff.Nothing "MORE" to say other than that Stephaine Cooke has been smokin as usual.The vocals are just beautiful,with a nice mix by Dj Hypnosis.The Original Mix does it for me but don' sleep on the "Deep Dub" & the Remastered Vocal Dub of which brings out the best in this track.

01 Original Vocal Mix
02 Deep Dub
03 Remastered Vocal Dub
04 Dj Hypnosis Afro Disco Mix

Licksamba & Tommy Largo feat Jamon - "People Dancing" (Grooveland Music / BRA)
Played it on the show Monday- http://bit.ly/6mPETL (Link to archive)
Check out the Grooveland Music Show on Cyberjamz every Friday from 2pm-3pm est USA time.
Link to thier first show last week. http://bit.ly/8P4oif

The Grooveland Music family come together to release another hit on this already hot label.Kicking off 2010 with "People Dancing" with dope mixes by production partners Tarek and Luis Ramirez (aka Licksamba),Tommy Largo,Jay Tripwire Remix,SoulBasics,Mimi throws down a serious mix titled "Puzzlehead Remix,while Emilio Rebenga's throws down an electrofied version aka Tech-House version that Im sure your crowd will love.Can't forget the nice vocal addition by J.A.M.O.N. which makes this release one of those move your crowd at any moment when played record.HEAT!
What I really dig about this release is the diverse versions offered are just marvelous! From deep-house to electro and tech-house,there is something for everyone...
Cant pick a favortie mix in this package,pick anyone for they all worth it IMO.

"Blaq & Mild E.P" (Rasmir Mantree) - Mantree Records.

Rasmir continues his qwest and contributes a pretty nice E.P entitled "Blaq n Mild E.P"..This producer has been on the underated list for a minute.When I first heard this E.P,I almost passed on a really good E.P,with that said "Blaq n Mild" is a nice track with added flutes and guiter sounds like an ol skool track but with an updated beat and chants is not bad."Mid Life" is indeed a nice piece surrounded mild piano riffs and percussions,and to complete this package we have "Satin Romance" a pumpy percussion joint with latin flavors make this my favorite out of the 3.The organs on this track is smokin !!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"Future Licks EP feat. Georgia Anne Muldrow" (Masterbuilders)
Check out the on-line info here --> http://bit.ly/6fRFg4
Label: Masterbuilders Recordings
Catalogue Number: mbr007
Format: Digital Download
Release Date:
Yo Yo Trax exclusive - 30th November
All Major Download Stores – 2nd January 2010

Masterbuilders – Future Licks EP
1: Can’t Stop – Benny Beatz Mix (additional production by P Masterbuilders)-This is one hot ass broken-beat cut with excellent production work by Benny Beats!
2: Broke (Revisited) feat. Georgia Anne Muldrow – KM3 Mix
3: Never Never – Christo’s Afro Cosmic Dub

To all those "In the Know",Masterbuilders were established around 1995 and always had something different to offer.Im proud to see the Masterbuliders back on the music scene.This is one fantastic release with beautiful vocals by Georgia Anne Muldrow.Mixes by Benny Beatz,KM3 & Christo’s.Each offering earns an A+ in my book,especially "Can’t Stop" with a wicked broken-beat mix followed by "Broke" - KM3 is one hot hot downtemp with a lil hip-hop flava to accomodate the vocals.Real right!! This E.P closes out with a deep-house cut entilted "Never Never – Christo’s Afro Cosmic Dub" which offers a fantastic deep dreamy but effective track to earn it's own right on this already smoking E.P.If you didn't know..now you know..
I cannot for the life of me pick a favorite mix... Im diggin "Broke" but "Never Never" & "Can't Stop are also slammin!
Label: http://www.masterbuildersrecordings.com/welcome.php
MySpace: www.myspace.com/masterbuilders1
Promotion:
Middle 8 Marketing Communications
E-mail: music@m8mc.co.uk

"Kiss my Underground","Somethin for your Soul" ( Sweeny Soulman T)-Demo Mixes

This man is a beast! Working around the clock ( it seems that way ) pumpin out tracks like nada and these 2 are really nice and goes into my favorite Sweeny Soulman T stack of tracks.Nice!

"My Cry" ( Inaya Day - Franke C goes to Church Mix)- Promo
coming soon to SLAAG Records in Feb 2010.
Can I get a witness?? Frankie C is one of those underated producers as well like I've mentioned before.If you still enjoy Gospel House,then this upcoming release feat the lovely powerful vocals of Inaya Day is for you! I for one still enjoy a quality Gospell track and feel blessed after playing one and this is one of "those" that reaches out to you.Frankie's keyboard work is emaculate.

RACHEL CLAUDIO & BABAS D
BUTTERFLIES
REMIXES BY RALF GUM - SOLETEK - DOM NAVARRA - THE JAFFERS
Jaffa Music - Release date: february 3rd 2010
Rachel Claudio - keys, vocals, lyrics, prod
Babas D - bass, vocals, production.

Rachel Claudio & Babas D alongside the talented Jaffers,Ralf Gum,Soletek,and Dom Navarra represent big time with yet another dancefloor release.The percussions and vocals with added music is the correct formula needed to make a great dancefloor stomper.This package comes with a wonderful Original Mix,Ralf Gum throws down a vocal & Instrum gem while SOLETEK offers a deeper Detroit soundin mix with the lovley vocals of Rachel Claudio,can't go wrong with DOM NAVARRA whom drops a Vocal,Dub and Instrum.The Jaffers themselfs produce a nice classic sounding mix of thier own.I can't find a favorite mix for this release,so pick one,you won't be dissapointed!

"UNEARTHED EP"(DeepCitySoul)
LABEL - SOUL FREE RECORDS
CAT # - SF001
PROMO RELEASE DATE (TRAXSOURCE ONLY) - THURSDAY 21th JANUARY 2010
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE - THURSDAY 18th JANUARY 2010

The talented DeepCitySoul continue thier qwest for perfection in 2010,with excellent production and quality releases.They return with the smokin ""UNEARTHED EP" which comes with 4 dancefloor tracks made for dancing rooms only! If your a DeepCitySoul fan,you won't be dissapointed.
Tracklisting:
1)"Groove School" (Elevate Brothers Remix ) A very nice vocal with added spoken word affirmations to compliment the music..Very Nice!
2)"Straight to Hell" - A deep tech house joint with nice elements incorporated within the music.
3)"Red Shoes"-Never Lie - A hot spoken-word piece period and with additional vocals makes this one fantastic in it's own right.
4)"Straight Line"(Dropfunkdialect) These guys here are off the hook as well,with a funky broken-beat vocal joint that is one of my favorites of this package along with the others.

JAFFA MUSIC
NICOLAS VAUTIER & RACHEL CLAUDIO
1. Impasse du Curé
75018 Paris
France
email jaffamusic@hotmail.com
web www.myspace.com/jaffamusiclabel
www.myspace.com/nicoandrachel

MASH-UPS,REMIXES and EDIT PICKS:

"My first Mistake" ( Chi-lites - Jorge G Edit )

Let's go!! Sing it with me...Youuuuuu...Lovin youuuuu!! Nice Edit by Jorge G.A classic in it's own right,this track never gets old.

"Get Off" ( Foxy -Manny Q Drum Mix)
Another classic,this time done with class by my boy Manny Q..This man is a beast when it comes to Edits and Mashes.This one is well done!

"Private Eye" (Hall & Oats - Manny Q Mash)
Whoaa!! Let's Go! I know alot of peeps ain't or dislike Mash-ups,edits,ect..but in this case let's open our mind and hearts and embrace "some" of these of which I truly enjoy hearing especially if it's not the same ol,same ol tracks.Private Eyes is where it's at once again by Manny Q.

"PVT" (MJ - Manny Q Mash)

Hot Dayum!! When does this man rest? This is wassup !! Nuff said....

"Set them Free" (Sting - Manny Q's House Mix)

Free Free..Set them Free !! Whoooooooooooooooooooo!! WERK ! Another slammin mash-up by Manny Q.

"Got to give it up" (Marvin Gaye - Alex Dimitri Rmx )

Ahhhh come on now guys!! Here is another man that's been on his own mission pumpin out remixes ect.This classic is really well done!

"Plane Love" ( Jeffrey Osborne - Moplen edit )
Check out more of Moplen .. http://bit.ly/4G30mr
One of my favorite classics gets a make-over with Moplen representing his interpretation directly from Italy.I'm diggin the extended intro.Nice job.

Toto La Momposina - La Mezcla (Jose Marquez Edit)
Original "La Mezcla (Part 2)" Michel Cleis feat. Toto La Momposina - Strictly Rhythm
out now. http://bit.ly/5kOBPi

This is the cut period !! Jose Marquez did a fantastic job with his Edit of the hot La Mezcla.

Soul Oasis Mashupz @ Soundcloud-Free D/L
http://bit.ly/15fPmW

I'll be back with mo..