CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 09-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Registered

Default Bernard Jones - Future Classics EP (new from Left Hand Man)

Artist: Bernard Jones
Release Title: Future Classics
Label: Left Hand Man Recordings
Available Now From: Stompy / Traxsource / Juno Download

To listen to a preview of Bernard JonesFuture Classics EP click HERE.

Left Hand Man is back in action with a smoking EP from Bernard Jones, aptly named Future Classics. Bernard approached his twelfth EP with a modern dance floor sensibility and a nod to classic sampling and synthesis. In response to the subject Bernard says, "I don't mean that these tracks are going to be classic records in the future, but more a fusion of classic house styling with a modern and current dance structure." He added, "I hope people really enjoy them! I've been playing these while I was waiting for the EP to drop, and they absolutely murder it every time!" These tracks feature soul, funk, and disco elements that are sure to get the party jumping. With a little bit of flavor for every time of the night ... Bernard's signature sound will never let down the dance floor. These future classics begin a new era at Left Hand Man, as the label explores today's house sound and look forward to creating tomorrow's.

Check out Bernard Jones online:
Facebook / Twitter / Soundcloud

Catch a sneak preview of the next Left Hand Man release:
Kevin Nowell - Jazz Culture (LHM007)

Left Hand Man is happy to announce the addition of Kevin Nowell to the artist raster with his first single entitled "Jazz Culture". This infectious groove is saturated with jazzy overtones and a catchy sample voice that pervades the piece, while also remaining minimal in its overall design. It is sure to make the mark for those cerebral late night sessions or the warm-up set.

East St. Louis Players provide an air blazing remix filled with jazzy house licks, a bass line to make that rear end swing, and some complex key structures that stimulate the senses like only the East St. Louis Players can.

Living up to the sound for which he is known best, Don Tinsley, takes the final cut on an off kilter minimal jazz tangent that flips the original in yet another direction. Subtle but complex elements surround the thumping beat with a soundscape that captures the ear and weaves itself into the groove.

To listen to a Soundcloud sneak preview of this upcoming release click HERE