CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 12-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Blakink Productions

Default Gravity(NYC) ft.Wil Milton/Sun 12.14/Lauren Performs/Westend Rec/Sapphire 6pm-2am

BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP 2008

Gravity(NYC) will be shutting the year 2008 down in a big way, with our 2008 year-ending celebration on Sunday December 14, 2008 at SAPPHIRE 249 Eldridge St (bet. E. Houston & Stanton St) 6PM-2AM. Before I get into what’s in stored, I just need to say that each yearly closing party is a time for us to rejoice and celebrate, because we have successfully survived 12 months of operations, and can still service our community. On behalf of my Partner Rodney Carter and I, we will always remember that our existence is continued by your presence and contribution each and every month. We will continue to focus on the year and beyond, and strive to deliver what we are all good at “Providing You with a Great Event”

"ONE OF THE BEST Sunday DEEP HOUSE PARTIES in NYC"
says Diana Morgan "Gravity NYC Member"

LAUREN Performs Gravity(NYC) SUNDAY DEC 14, 2008

We are pleased to announce a special Live Performance by Lauren. Lauren was the featured artist on my “I’ll Never Know” recording, which was released on the legendary WEST END RECORD label that marketed the music that was played at New York City’s infamous PARADISE GARAGE events. I am most honored to have shared the same label profile with The Late LARRY LEVAN (Paradise Garage), TAANA GARDNER (Heartbeat), NEW YORK CITI PEECH BOYS (Don’t Make Me Wait), KAREN YOUNG (Hot Shot), BLAZE (Found Love), and so many great talents in the music business. Lauren will perform the never before seen performance of “I’ll Never Know” project.

Click Here to Listen to "I'll Never Know"

Lauren will also showcase her brand new solo release “This is Your Time” on Blak Ink Music Group, Now available on Traxsource. This project is receiving major buzz, and played by Ian Friday, Robert Owens, Mike Fossati Cyberjamz Radio, and many more. Don’t miss out on this magical night. Lauren will conduct an awesome performance for you. Showtime 11PM. You can also catch Lauren's interview Here on BOUNCE FM

Click Here to Listen/Buy "This is Your Time"

We will also be broadcasting LIVE from Gravity(NYC) on

We will be conducting a Toy Drive. Please donate your toys to Gravity(NYC), and you will receive a promotional CD sampler of Wil Milton & Rodney Carter

We celebrate Gravity(NYC) core member, friend Mahazi Roundtree birthday

Moreover, I am so privileged to play for some of the greatest dancers, and beautiful participants around the globe. Experience my voice as I orchestrate the music, as it speaks Deep House, Dance Music, within a soulful atmosphere.

Please join our Gravity(NYC) membership. No Membership fees, but a little time to fill out membership application.

Gravity Members will always receive a complimentary admission before 7pm/Get There early
$5 members/$7 for Guest.

Gravity(NYC) is sponsored by

Sunday December 14, 2008
Sapphire
249 Eldridge Street
6PM-2AM
Resident Wil Milton
Opening Set: DJ Ace
Live PA by Lauren
Live Broadcast on Cyberjamz Radio
Downtown F Train to 2nd Avenue

Sincerely