3. N'Dinga Gaba Remix ***
4. Seed in the City Mix ++
5. DJ Spen & Gary Hudgins Jazzy Sensation Mix (feat Sheila Ford) *
6. Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Mix ++
7. Irvin Madden's Phuture Phunk Remix +
8. Original Cinema Seat Mix

Written & Produced by Erin Leah Canning
Vocals & Instrumental Production of the Original Recorded at Erin Leah's Studio
Mix & Master Performed by Chief Engineer Tom Gardner at the Cutting Room Studios, NY
* Remix Produced by Gary Hudgins & DJ Spen
Keyboards & Instrumentation by Gary Hudgins
Rhythm Trax, Mixdown & Arrangement by DJ Spen
Additional Vocals by Sheila Ford
** Arranged by Thommy Davis
Additional Keyboards by DJ Spen
*** Remix Produced by N'Dinga Gaba for Global Diplomacy Productions
+ Guitars & Keyboards by Irvin Madden
Rhythm Trax, Mixdown & Arrangement by DJ Spen
++ Produced, Arranged & Performed by Bradford James Taylor (BMI)

Executive Producers DJ Spen & Thommy Davis

Erin Leah's debut on Quantize ('Rocker') was met with a unanimous reception earlier this year, and rightly regarded as one of this years deep house favourites. When Erin sat down to write Radio Billie Stereo Ella, she began weaving a nostalgic landscape with jazz of the 1920's and 1950's in her recent thoughts with a style and purpose all her own, she began to tell the story in song. Erin works through a live instrumental that carries an old soulfulness of classical music but somehow feels like it is alive in today's music world. It is comprised largely of live elements played without sequencing as shown in the piano, strings and percussion parts. She celebrates musicality with playful harmonics. Alongside the Original, Spen & Gary Hudgins deliver 2 killer jazz-licked reworks, with Spen & Thommy dropping a stellar trademark Dub. The ever impressive N'Dinga Gaba moves things a little deeper in the mix with another of his jaw dropping deep & smooth late night moments, with Seed in the City & Bradford Taylor James providing equally stellar deepness alongside Erin's ice cool Original.

DJ Spinna - The entire package is hot!
Karizma – Rokkin!
Kiko Navarro - I like the Spen dub and the funky raw one!!!
Marques Wyatt – I’m Diggin this whole package
Tedd Patterson - Quite clever, all mixes. I’m always impressed with this camp of musicians
Mousse T - Very cool song, great idea!
Oli Lazarus / Reel People - Seed In The City Mix for me!
Richard Earnshaw - Solid bunch of mixes there. Must say the N’Dinga Gaba Remix sounds very nice...favouring the deeper end of business on this one
Jihad Muhammed - Nice Package. Really feeling N'Dinga's Mix. Will Support
Groove Assassin - Super stuff yet again ... plenty of mixes to choose from… heavy support mixes on rotation!
DJ Jorj - Great tune, love the vibe
CJ Mackintosh - Spen & Gary Mix for me. Love it
Master Kev - Hot track once again from DJ Spen & The Quantize crew! Loving the Jazzy Sensation version with Sheila Ford.. will definitely support this one!!
Mr Mike - Great vibes as per usual from the QTZ camp
DJ Oji - This is just not fair! There is supposed to be at least one bad mix to make the others easier to choose from. That is not the case. The good news is, that this record is going to last a long long time. Genius!
Jonathan Meyer - Good package as always on Quantize. Good Energy!
Paul Trouble Anderson – Like this one!
Spellband - Love it! N'Dinga Gaba is my favourite!
Phil Hooten - Damn dude sick jazzy sensation mix and Bradford nailed it too.... top marks once again. Spen mixes too!
Gianni Junior – Powerful
Benji Candelario - Great Tune!! Hot Package too many mixes to just chose one
Pablo Martinez – All over this. HOT!
MoD – Spen Dub is dope!
Andrea Fiorino – This is brilliant
Minx - Just when I didn't think it could get any better, BAM!! Full support – this package is tight!
Olivier Valey - Cool release again from the Spen camp, her voice is really nice and classic, my fave mixes are the Spen & Thommy Dub and the Spen & Hudgins Jazzy Sensation
DJ Biskit - Nice vibe! Digging N'Dinga and Seed in the city mixes!
Parrish Wintersmith - A formidable vocal by Erin plus Spen & the crew doin' their usual shenanigans & I'm lovin' it!
DJ Dealer - Erin really is a fresh voice for the scene and Spen and Gary do the biz in the studio, very nice follow-up
DJ Pope - Another solid release from the guys from Quantize
Jacko - Dope package! Lovin' the jazzy feel of Spen & Gary Hudgins mixes!! Straight into radio and club rotation
Mark Ginter (Angel Deelite) - What a superb well rounded package!! Loving the dub - guaranteed to tear up a dance floor! Magic! At the other end of the spectrum really enjoying the deeper mixes (particularly the Bradford's Brooklyn Deep Mix) - smooth as a baby's bottom!
Luis Radio – REALLY nice!
Evan Landes / Groove Junkies - Quirky, jazz infused dopeness from the Bmore gang. Full support!
Patrick Scientific - All of the versions are great. I have a hard time picking the best one since they are different and can go in several styles of mixes. The more jazzier version can be played on WEAA and since we are doing a Friday morning house/jazz mix we will definitely put this in it
Damond Ramsey – Nice, I really like the mix with Sheila Ford onboard
Jerome Hicks – Just sick… Spen & Hudge RULE!
DJ Chocolate Brown - Top notch release!! Favourite mixes are: Spen & Hudgin's remix & Jazzy Sensation ft Sheila Ford and from the man N’Dinga Gaba!
Craig Bartlett (L’America, Cardiff) - Love it once again a killer track!
Jim Shaft Ryan (Miss Moneypennies) – Very nice!
DJ Mannix – This is awesome!