CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 04-01-2016, 06:35 AM
Registered

Default di

.................................................. .................................................. ...........

Listen/buy Diamonds & Pearls -
Resurface on TRAXSOURCE

Resurface " Diamonds & Pearls Dance Mix [promo] on YOUTUBE

Written By: David Pic Conley, John Feva & Gene Lake.
Remix produced by: Derrick Ricky Nelson, Ace Mungin, DJ Sir Charles Dixon for AceBeat Music/HouseWerQ.

This New R & B Release heating up radio stations throughout the US and Over Seas, Remixed by the legendary New Jersey House label, AceBeat Music.
ReSurface is the music duo and collaboration of David Pic Conley and legendary singer John Feva. Formally known as Surface. Three incredibly talented artists, flutist David Pic Conley, guitarist David Townsend, and vocalist Bernard Jackson who together created one of the most distinct sounds, and longest string of hits, to emerge from that magical era for black music. Whether up-tempo tunes or smooth ballads, the music of Surface has earned a permanent place on the urban contemporary playlist, where one is sure to hear songs like Falling in Love, Shower Me with Your Love, Happy, Closer Than Friends, The First Time, You're My Everything, among many others.
David Pic Conley formally from the seventies funk band Mandrill, Pic wrote, co-wrote, or produced an extensive array of artists from the period, including Aretha Franklins Grammy nominated album What you see is What You Sweat, Melba Moore (Do you Really Want my Love), Jermaine Jackson (Don't take it Personal), Barbara Weathers, and many more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound

T -SHIRTS ON SALE .CLICK ON SHOP