CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered

Default Jerico - I Know U Want Me : New From Tall House Digital

Artist: Jerico
Release Title: I Know U Want Me
Remixers: Kelias, Paul Parsons
Label: Tall House Digital
Available Now From: Beatport

You can listen to previews of tracks from Jerico’s I Know U Want Me single by clicking HERE.

Jerico is the production name of Galway DJ legend Derek Hayes. Over the last 15 years Derek has established himself as one of the finest DJs Ireland and is quickly moving up the production ladder, gaining international recognition for his musical talents and churning out some real beefy house music. Not only does he have an ear for making real tunes he can turn his hand to some pumping tech and progressive house giving him that little extra over others. Derek has also fine-tuned his excellent DJ skills at Good Times, Jooce, Base Bar (Ibiza) and various other house institutions, conducting support to a wide-spectrum of international DJs such as Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Yousef, Darren Emerson, and Phats & Small. Jerico has his own unique style – the influences of Sasha, Silicone Soul, Danny Howells and latterly Desyn Masiello can be discerned – but with unique twists and individually crafted remixes. His many productions have a deep and funky nature and point to the future progression of house music as both essential dancing music and food for thought.

The superb and solid I Know U Want Me EP from Jerico will freshen up you day and put a spring in your step.

"I Know U Want Me (Original Mix)" - Uplifting, groovy house music with chunky beats, soothing synths and sweet vocal samples to add spice and glamour. A perfect mood maker for the club … clear the air and let the track breeze through.

"I Know U Want Me (Kelias Remix)" - Frenchman Kelias is a star in the making, remixing for Tall House for the first time. Outstanding production and fresh ideas give him a real edge. This is your tough club mix, bringing a hint of electro while keeping the uplifting parts … it sits just lovely! Kelias is certainly one to watch out for and you heard him here first.

"Carbon (Original Mix)" - Another uplifting number with overlaying chords of synths and piano as a side helping of a cool vocal sample sits perfectly with the mood. This is a real cool vibe, another one to get you movin' & groovin'.

"Carbon (Paul Parsons Remix)" - Paul Parsons, one half ofFleetside, takes the piano riff and tears up the dance floor with it. Fresh, funky beats and a Robin S-style bassline sets the foundation for the synths and piano to rock your socks. Cool edits and smart builds has this mix sitting right at the top of piano house music.

Selected Feedback:
DJ Antony Angell (Stereo Sushi) - " Paul Parsons mix of 'Carbon' is a beautiful track. I will be supporting and Traxsource charting."
Paul Hawkins (Fleetside) - "Nice pack. The Paul Parsons mix is outstanding and timeless, piano house music at its best!"
Vincent Kwok (Eight-Fifteen) - "I'm really liking the big piano sounds in Carbon. Great!"
Stuttering Munx - "Great set of mixes that are all playable for me, but Paul Parsons is the stand out mix closely followed by Kelias. Great work."
Benji Candelario - "Great vibe! I'll definitely be playing this."
JJ Mullor - "The Kelias Remix is Big! Full Support!"
Robin Parris - "The Paul Parsons Remix is the standout for me. Sunshine all over it!"
Tomie B. aka DJ Real - "'Carbon' breeds keys and tons of deep gospel house influence."
Folabeat - "'I Know U Want Me' is a crisp, house piece with a top notch Kelias remix …love it!"
Dean Serafini - "Both tracks have a real timeless quality to them. Looking forward to cranking them up nice and loud for a fuller test drive."

Tall House Digital Online: www.tallhouse.net
Click HERE for other releases from Tall House Digital