CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:22 AM
Registered

Default The Supernatural Communication EP - Marc Evans

Listen/buy The Supernatural Communication EP -
Marc Evans HERE

Marc Evans
'The Supernatural Communication EP'

Supernatural
Written by Marc Evans, Joey Negro, Thommy Davis, Sheila Ford & Sean Spencer
Produced by DJ Spen & Thommy Davis
Co-Produced by Joey Negro
Background Vocals by Sheila Ford
Guitar by Wayne cooper
Keyboards by Gary Hudgins
Bass by Irvin Madden
Reproduction Engineer Greg Lewis
Horns by Craig Alston & Freddy Dunn
Additional Horns by Gary Hudgins
+*& Remixed By Irvin Madden
+*$ Remixed by Alexander Newtron
Published by Copyright Control & Quantize Music Publishing
a Von Evans Tune ASCAP

Communicate
Written by Marc Evans, Irvin Madden, Gary Hudgins, Gary Ahrens, & Sean Spencer
Produced by DJ Spen & The MuthaFunkaz
Keyboards by Gary Hudgins
Bass by Irvin Madden
Drums by DJ Spen
+Remix Produced by Giovanni Ikome, Frankie Foncett & Andrey Rygalov
Mix & Masterd by Dj Spen
+* Remixed by Dj Greg Lewis
Mix and Mastered by Dj Spen
Published by Pavement Productions (BMI), Hudge Productions (ASCAP) & a Von Evans Tune (ASCAP)
Dj Spen & Thommy Davis Executive Producers

01.Marc Evans - Supernatural Extended Reproduction

+02.Marc Evans - Communicate (Giovanni Ikome Frankie Foncett & AK Rootz Mix)

+*03.Marc Evans - Communicate (Dj Greg Lewis Remix)

+*04.Marc Evans - Communicate (DJ Greg and Dj Spen Change Of Plans Mix)

+*05.Marc Evans - Communicate (DJ Greg and Dj Spen Darker Dub)

+06.Marc Evans - Communicate (Giovanni Ikome Frankie Foncett & AK Rootz Instrumental)

07.Marc Evans - Supernatural (Instrumental Reproduction)

08.Marc Evans - Supernatural (Radio Edit Reproduction)

09.Marc Evans - Supernatural (Alexander Newtron Remix)

It's here! The long awaited single releases from Marc Evans' Soul Descendant Lp. Leading the package is the soulful "Supernatural" remix. A message for all music lovers. This original production is star studded with musicians and live production recordings that you seldom hear on dance music these days. It funks, grooves, and jams with a vibe that we could only capture in a live session. You will definitely roll through the credits in amazement. Adding to this release are the remixes of "Communicate". Giovanni Ikome & Frankie Foncett, AK Roots Mix. take the song to a killer modern bouncy drive filled with synths and driving drums that they are known for. Following behind it is Dj Greg Lewis' remix which captures the original LP mix and drives it with punch and flair onto the dance floor. This mix showcases the smooth keys of Gary Hudgins and the creativity of Dj Greg Lewis giving Marc a bouncy bed of music to lay his classic sultry vocals of love and disappointment. Not to be overlooked is the "Dj Greg & Dj Spen Change Of Plans Mix" and "Darker Dub" that go even more elaborately into the banging elements of Greg's mix swelling and ebbing into dance floor exhilaration. Wait! There's more! As a bonus, we have also include Alexander Madden's Electro house mix of "Supernatural". Alexander puts a Electro spin that shows his passion and love for the global sound. This multi-release communicates in a supernatural way that you are sure to enjoy!

ATFC "good stuff"
Candice McKenzie "I like them ALL!!! Love Dice x"
Carlos Mena "Loving this release!"
Craig Bartlett "this is another big release"
Craig Stewart "STUNNING!"
Davide Fiorese "LOVE IT!!!!!!!"
DJ Biskit "Oh yeah!! Digging all of these! Don't know which to choose! Good Job!"
DJ Booker T "All The Mixes Are On fire. Like Dj Greg Mix And My Main Bro frankie Foncett & Giovanni Mixes Are Hot As well...Big Support"
DJ Chocolate Brown from RiskSoundSystem "One word to describe this: Beautiful!!"
DJ Groove "MARC DELIVERS EVERY TIME TIMELESS MESSAGE WITH GREAT MELODY AND TRACK WORK"
DJ Jovonn "awesome project from the spen family im loving the work as always"
Dj Minx "Great work!"
DJ Oji "I know most might prefer the obvious choice "Communicate" - all mixes are great, but I'm casting my vote for "Supernatural". Yes Sir!!!! That's my groove right there."
DJ Rob Tarter "Really like the Greg Lewis Remix."
DJ Sir Charles Dixon "Will support"
DJ Spinz "I love the vibes on the Dj Greg Lewis remix of COMMUNICATE and the SUPERNATURAL (Extended Reproduction)"
EDDIE Boom "lovin the supernatural in pure reg quantize fashion cant wait to bump this communicate spens change of plans works for me"
Gianni Junior "Lovely EP"
Groove Assassin "HEAVY !!!! Slammin set of mixes "
Hippie Torrales "Great package of mixes and smoking tune."
Ian Friday "Support"
Just Mo "Two words, Marc Evans!!! Hot stuff right here."
Kevin Hedge "Feeling the song"
Kiko Navarro "supernatural is super great!!!"
KW Griff "Nice work"
LUIS RADIO "great"
Mannix "yeah love Greg & Spen mixes, wll support"
MArio Chrisostomou "We love Marc Evans!"
Master Kev "Super nice song! Love Marc Evans! Gonna be rocking this one!"
Mind Street "Many groove & Vibes, Also Love The R&B edit, Top. The Vocal from Marc are sublime, de la bombe."
Mousse T. "beauty"
Mr Mike "Nice release. Supporting for sure."
Mr.V "Support"
Paul Trouble Anderson "Kool tune"
Rich "when a male vocal works there really isnt anything better, this is one such occassion, beautiful stuff...The Dark Dub will slay my floors, so thanks"
Russell Pollitt "Fantastic package on offer here - Greg & Spen's mix is ticking all the boxes, but the soul/funk versions are sure to get a whole lotta back-room love as well."
Souldynamic "Thanks for the promo guys!! Another gem from Marc Evans! G.Ikome, F.Foncett Mix and Change of Plans Mix for us! Thanks again! Bless Souldynamic"
Tony Humphries / Jacko "Amazing remixes on "Communicate"! But "Supernatural" remains a hot favourite!!"
Yass "Strong Giovanni Ikome Frankie Foncett & AK Rootz remix... very Nice deep vibe in the pack! And great song actually. Thanks"