CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Registered

Default Karol XVII & MB Valence - "Minor Chords 2 EP"

[LRD023]Karol XVII & MB Valence - "Minor Chords 2 EP"

The first 2010 release coming from the Loco Records label is a brand-new material from the duo Karol XVII & MB Valence, who return to present the second part of their successful EP entitled “Minor Chords”. As before, there are three different tracks included in the EP. You can find here “Organized Notes”, with a guest performance of Piotr Swietoniowski – a talented pianist and composer who performed an excellent solo on the Hammond organ, but also “Common Space” and “Snatches”. The EP is now available on Beatport.

Here are selected opinions on the release:

CRAIG STEWART /RAUNCHY RHYTHMS RADIO/: Sensational release, dance floor devastation, Organized Notes is spectacular and Piotr Swietoniowskis hammond organ is breathtaking. For me, Karol & MB are the very best deep house producers in the world right now – FULL SUPPORT!!!!

SCOPE (RIC MCCLELLAND): thanks.. common space & snatches are nice!

FABIEN KAMB: Top class mates - will spin and chart "Common Space" - and yet all of the tracks are good.

FLORIAN KRUSE: again - solid deep house tracks!!! love all 3 cuts here!

MIGUEL GARJI /IBIZA GLOBAL RADIO/: Fantastic Work Like Always. Thanks

K-BANA /GUESS RECORDS, DUFFNOTE RECORDS/: Really like the vibe of the ep you sent me, its just my thing. Deep Jacking and got abit of soul.. My pick of the bunch is: Karol XVII & MB Valence - Organized Notes

MATTEO ESSE (ANALOG PEOPLE IN A DIGITAL WORLD): Thanks for the promo, this is another well produced and playable EP of quality deep house from you

KEV OBRIEN /STRANJJUR NYC, TOLERANT RECORDINGS, PROTON RADIO, REVIEWS FOR: 365MAG, DATA-TRANSMISSION.CO.UK, PULSERADIO,NET/: Very nice EP once again! Common Space and Snatch are the ones for me --- nice and deep, funky and groovy... just the way I like it! Full support.

JEVNE MILLER /ONETHIRTY RECORDINGS/: SOLID Release!!!! Love it Will play "Organized Notes" tonight it's gonna Bang

OSCAR P /OPEN BAR MUSIC/: Excellent as always...

FEODOR ALLRIGHT & ELENA MECHTA /AMDJS RADIO SHOW/: "Snatches" is great! These vocal samples are dope. Also want to mention great base melody. Sweet! Definitely will give it an air time!

MIKE KIRALY: As always, the EP is class. Will start playing Common Space and Snatches right away

DANILO D'ANDREA: Snatches!

IGOR MARIJUAN /IBIZA SONICA RADIO/: I´m a proffessed fan of Karol & MB. Love that sound. Love all ep. So cool music. Full support on Ibiza Sonica radio,

SHUR-I-KAN: another very strong release guys, well done

SOUL MINORITY: Happy 2010, and thanks for this great promo. Quality stuff here, as usual !!! I love all three tracks, will play and support ...

SEVA K: Great release mates! Thanks

SEBASTIAN DAVIDSON: Full support from the Davidson camp!

GRAHAM SAHARA /SEAMLESS/: Excellent guys. I will be dropping these this week for sure. I like the darkness of common space, good for opening up in pacha. I like the vocal in snatches and will play for sure. Organized notes is a cool funky track too. I shall be playing each one of these

MRCENZO /MIDI DROP MUSIC/: Cheers for the new ones here.... all tracks are wicked as always!!!!!

DAVIDSON OSPINA /OSPINA DIGITAL/: SICK !!! love this guys... ;-) “Organized Notes” Full support

BOBI /CLUBFM/: Again a big shot!!!! Simply gorgeous - I love the whole package...another winner from the loco records,I will play in my radio show. Thanks!!!

MIKE HADDAD /WITTY TUNES/: Fire! This whole EP is very edgy, unique, and forward thinking! Love all 3 of them!!!

DARIN EPSILON: the tracks wouldn't really fit in my sets this time around, but Organized Notes is very very good. Very impressive stuff, especially the jazz-inspired improvization in the middle.

MICRO: Very good begining of the year! For me 1st track - organ tune, and 3rd - the groove is everywhere! GOD JOB GUYS! All the best in 2010! thx and greets!

SVEN JACOBSEN: Happy new Year Slawek, and again an awesome EP. I love it and i´ll play it ;-)

BOGDAN TARAN /Capital FM, Kurzemes Radio, Jekabpils Radio 1, Progressive FM (Latvia), DFM (Estonia), Radius FM (Belarus), DJ FM (Ukraine), Megapolis FM (Moldova), Hot FM (Spain), SSradioUK.com, BragaRadioDJ.net (Portugal), ZipFm.lt (Lithuania)/: Karol XVII & MB Valence now sounds like a masters of deep and underground house music. Organized Notes sounds like a proper track with fantastic jazz solo, while Common Spaces and Snatches has that underground vibe, that gives you fly away on dancefloor. In support.

DJ MANNIX: Gr8

BAMO (SPIRITCHASER): Thanks for the promo, nicely produced ep as always with lots of deep house funk going on....... I like!!

ROSS COUCH /BODY RHYTHM/: Loco kick off the New Year with more high quality house music, and both 'Organized Notes' and 'Snatches' hit the spot for me.

JOAN RIBAS: superb ep, love it!! will be on my radio show and my dj set next weekend. Organized Notes is my fav.

FER FERRARI /DEEP CLASS RECORDS/: Good release. My fav is “Snatches”. I will test out..

DA FUNK: fantastic release again! especially common space is ace! support!

EZZO: ep indeed amazing, as usual, what comes from your needle is masterful

SIN PLOMO: great E.P my favorite track is "Organized Notes"

SCIBI: "Organized Notes" cudo, genialne zagrywki na hammondzie

GROOVE COCKTAIL: Thanks for the promo! Organized Notes its amazing track!! full support!! 9/10

BRUNO FROM IBIZA: Thanks for the promo, i really diggin KAROL XVII productions, my fav. is ORGANIZED NOTES, sounds like KEVIN YOST Sure to be charted next month.

DEAN FACER /OURHOUSE MAGAZINE/: The second part of the "Minor Chords" EP and these two, Karol XVII & MB Valance carry in on mighty fine form this time enrolling the very talented Piotr Swietoniowski for a beautiful solo on the Hammond organ for the track "Organised Notes", the EP carries with two very well produced soild house grooves, namely "Common Space" & "Snatches" which are both delightful deep house grooves with very effective use of the "minor chords".....

ROBERT OWENS: very nice vibes, thank you...

VALENTÍN HUEDO /IBIZA SONICA/: Good one, will play it!