CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered

Default Loveslap pres Galaxy Group-Outta Control(part one)

click here to listen/buy Galaxy Group-Out Of Control (Part One)

Tony Humphries: Wicked second single from The Galaxy Group!
Hector Romero: Feeling it big time.
Fred Everything: Already a big fan of Asad's remix which he gave me. Played every sets in the past month and I love it.
Andy Ward: Comments: this will be smashing the roof off soul heaven at the weekend. thanks and congratson a string of real strong releases
Grant Nelson: Feeeeeeel the bass!
Lars Behrenroth: Asad turned this one out! .. full support!
David Harness: My family doing it right. Amazing work on the remix sounding very mysterious.
Dimitri from Paris: I always love a good hip-house record, and this is one
CJ Mackintosh: Asad Rizvi Remix for me....working. Thanks
Copyright: LOVE IT. DOPE LYRICS. DOPE GROOVE.
DJ Spen: nice!!!
Greg Fenton: Love the rap.
Matthew Bandy: Comments: loveslap! is on fire right now. diging this original will, support!
MKL: Dope. Been a fan of Capitol A. Best party MC out there.
Nick Holder: FEELING IT!!!
Stevie Sole: Really feeling the last few releases on this label. Good work again.
Sir Piers: Full screen, wide sonique's with broad appeal = muito amor! The dancefloor flips out everytime!
Soy Mustafa (Kemistry): Big Tune!!!!!! On it like a rocket!
Rasmus Faber: Capitol A is the best MC going around. He has a knack for working with producers who seem to come up with there best work with him. This is another good example. The original is the pick, although I do like both. Funky as hell!
Luke McKeehan: Hard to chose a fave mix as they both do it for me, but the orginal is hard to touch.

With critical praise heaped upon The Galaxy Group’s debut single, ‘Don’t Play’, from tastemakers of the highest calibre such as Tony Humphries, Deli G and Ralph Gum shouting its praise from the rooftops, it’s little wonder that the buzz surrounding the release of their upcoming opus, ‘This Is Who We Are, is simmering in the kitchen very nicely. But before the LP reaches the proper boiling point the Duo plan to raise the stakes even higher with their latest single, ‘Out Of Control’, featuring the vocals of songstress Carla Prather set alongside Capitol A’s unique trademark uptempo flow.

‘Out Of Control’ is the next entree in a long line of acclaimed releases, for both artist, be it together or individually ,cooked up by the group’s main chefs Antoine Green and Charles Spencer. Green, the mastermind and voice behind Capitol A, while Spencer is the !Loveslap! CEO label mogul and veteran dancemusic don.The final result is a magnificent tour de force multi - mixture mash up of Electronica and Soul with guest vocalists such as seasoned Chicago Diva Carla Prather at the top of her game.