CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:20 PM
Registered

Default Paul Natural - SWEPT ft. Kandy Apple Redd

.................................................. ................................

streaming Platforms click on>>
Paul Natural - SWEPT ft. Kandy Apple Redd

I'm thrilled to present the animated video for his Isotopia records debut - the genre blending new single "SWEPT ft. Kandy Apple Redd" >>>

ABOUT SWEPT

This song came to life on tour with Parliament Funkadelic while thinking about how feeling "distant" from people in one's life is not just a matter of being physically present, says Paul Natural. "My personal favorite songs are those with heavy lyrics juxtaposed with uplifting arrangements and heavy drums." He continues, "The song seeks to embody all perspectives which is why I chose to bring in multiple artists in the writing process to lend their touches to this lampy party song - which was ultimately made perfect by Patavian and Tonysha of Kandy Apple Redd's legendary voices and verses."

ABOUT PAUL NATURAL
Paul Natural is the ongoing solo-project of Brooklyn based artist and producer, Gabriel Stanley. The idea for the project was first sparked in 2018 with a collaboration with Cautious Clay for a Remix of his song "Call Me" which has streams in the millions and continues to live on playlists globally. Gabriel has since been working on collaborations with other artists that were slated to be released in 2020 and in the meantime has produced Singles and LPs for new Artists like Zoe Moss, Dominic Augustin, and Xoller (Ella and Gabriel are also PROM). Gabriel is also creating the original music in two films with long-time directing partner Jenna Lorenzo which build off of their viral sensation Girl Night Stand (over 100 million streams worldwide) and award winning film Lez Bomb which is currently on Netflix