CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 02-18-2018, 10:35 AM
Registered

Default Soul Underground 2018 - Una, B.I.T.S t

PICK UP Soul Underground 2018 -
Una, B.I.T.S at TRAXSOURCE

Written by DJ Oji (Strong Black Man Music, ASCAP), Performed by Una, Produced by DJ Pope & DJ Oji, flute by Nicolas Laget aka Kolai

In case you didn't know, POJI Records is the Baltimore based record label co-owned by legendary producers DJ Pope and DJ Oji.
Over the last two decades, these two have individually produced and remixed over hundred songs collectively. However, it has been over ten years since they have joined forces to co-produce a title. This year, 2018, marks the 25th year anniversary of the POJI record label. To commemorate this monumental occasion, Pope and Oji aka The Brothers in the Struggle (B.I.T.S) have teamed up once again to remix one of the label's earlier vinyl releases. "Soul Underground" is a soulful dance floor anthem and is performed by one of the label's most well known female vocal artist Una. The song was originally inspired by Dr. Bob and the Interns instrumental track "Soul Food" over a decade ago.

And if things couldn't get any better than a 25 year anniversary, this track is the label's 100th release!!! That's right! From vinyl records in stores to digital releases online, POJI records is honored to present catalog number PJ0100. SOUL UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound