CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:05 PM
echo bravo

Exclamation DAVID CROPS feat. M. Claire "Myself EP" - Nu Deep Music

DAVID CROPS Feat. MARINA CLAIRE "Myself EP" - NU DEEP MUSIC [NDE004]
Another promising artist from France. David Crops is a producer from the South of France; he started producing in 2005 releasing an interesting project on Fanatik Records. Followed releases on Evolusound, V-Music, International Records. The 2008 was really nice for numbers of projects he made on various labels, Groove Baby, Concord Avenue, Feljai Music, 202 Digital, Soylent e Cabana. The 2009 starts with this EP for our NU DEEP MUSIC.

2 Projects on this "personal" EP from David Crops and Marina Claire. "Twin street" is featuring Marina and remixed by SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS, authors of some incredible remixes for Soundmen On Wax (Barbara Tucker & SuSu Bobien), GKF Records, Mile End, Next Dimension and soon on Sofitone, Cabana and Del Recordings; by MR. FUZZ, the supa Nice’s producer/music-maestro that worked for tens of important Records Labels and remixed hundred projects; by N’DINGA, out with SCOTTY P on Sole Channel and 202 Digital, the man behind "Love House Movement" and that will be out again this year on Sole Channel with "BMore Perspective EP". "Feel My Deep" is a deep jazzy track with an obsessive sax loop all over the track.
Listen:
1) Twin Street feat. Marina Claire (Original mix)
2) Twin Street feat. Marina Claire (Spiritual Blessings Deep Dope Remix)
3) Twin Street feat. Marina Claire (Mr. Fuzz Soulful Remix)
4) Twin Street feat. Marina Claire (N'Dinga's LH mix)
5) Twin Street feat. Marina Claire (Radio Edit)
6) Feel My Deep (Original mix)
"Twin Street" is composed by David Crops and arranged by Skalp
Lyrics written by Fab - Keys : Skalp - Vocals : Marine Claire
Recorded and Mastered@Nushock Music Studio
"Feel My Deep" is composed by David Crops
Sax : Felly De Feljai
Recorded @Spheric Prod Studio - Mastered@Nushock Music Studio
©NU DEEP MUSIC-2009
www.myspace.com/nudeepmusic
Distribution & Licensing:
Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Info: office@gkfrecords.it
--------------
Feedbacks and Support:
- YASS – "Awesome track, really , i love it. Original mix is my favourite" .
- DJ Dove – "The Spiritual Blessings Deep Dope Remix is my favorite. Great work."
- Kay Alexi – "My preferred is Mr. Fuzz Soulful Remix"
- Franco Martinelli (DeepHousePage.net) – "Awesome release, quality soulful house with a deep edge, really love the Original mix but all the versions are really hot.. Full support and review guaranteed !!!!"
- Gareth Morgan (souledUp.com uk) – "Let's get straight into this review, this EP is simply sublime! There's more quality here than in an Aston Martin showroom, more addictiveness than an alcoholics anoymous meeting, you've been warned - it really is this good people! David Crops hails from South France and has only been involved in production for four years since 2005. For someone involved in the scene for such a short period of time, he has certainly stamped his mark in house music with this release. 'Twin Street', the 1st track on the EP, is one of the best slices of vocal fodder I've heard in a long while, it is fantastic! It reminds me of label City Deep for some reason, but that's good! Featuring the divine vocals of Marina Claire, with the simply trance inducing instruments and the subtle but hypnotic percussion, this is definitely a contender for one of the vocal house records of 2009, and it's only february! 'Feel My Deep' is as it suggests a deeper number than it's vocal sister. It's a jazzy, sax encrusted little jewel of a dub variety. It's a nice little track, but is easily overshadowed by the superb 'Twin Street'. This is a must buy release, awesome!
- Wil Milton (NYC) – "I really like Marina Vocal performance. Very smooth. I will be playing tonight at Gravity(NYC)"
- Antonello (Vega Records) – "Very cool deep sound. My preferred (Spiritual Blessings Deep Dope Remix). All the best."
- Sosue (Raw Artistic Records) – "Top Release! Spiritual Blessings Deep Dope Remix is my favorite! Thanks!"
- Danilo D’andrea (PartyGroove Radio) – "I will play it. My favorite is Spiritual Blessings Deep Dope Remix!"
- Greg Fenton (UK) – "I liked the N'Dinga mix - 7/10".
- Dean Serafini (JjazProject Magazine) – "I love this tune, there’s a lovely laid back feeling with crisp beats,layered with live bass, glorious keys and a classy vocal. The remixes change the feel of the track quite significantly: Spiritual Blessings providing a deep progressive version with tribal percussion that’s dominated by a striking synth arangement. The "Mr Fuzz Remix" treads a more soulful path with a more uptempo feel than the "Original". "N’Dinga’s LH Mix" is a deep affair that makes the most of the vocal. Depending on which version you favour, this is either soul with a twist of house or house with a twist of soul. Either way it’s hot!"
- Richard Earnshaw (Duff Note) – "All the mixes are playable... Twin Street (N'Dinga's LH mix) is just the ticket for our Spiritchaser sets!"
- Michael Fossati (SpiritOfHouse) – "Twin street" by David Crops is soulful and laidback, featuring lush synth chords alongside jazzy piano and sublime vocals by Marina Claire. Spiritual Blessings rework the track into a deep yet soulful affair, while Mr. Fuzz is firing things up with his funk injected version. For a deep, underground-ish vibe check N'Dinga lovely remix. The bonus track "Feel my deep" is a deep jazzy track spreading a hypnotic vibe
- Dj Rork (Stalwart) – "Good work from my Sud Of France friend.. I don't like the vocal (french accent I think..)but the music's here !!Very nice job on the Original mix. Big Up too for the Spiritual Blessings Dope ! Goodyaa !"
- Jason Pepperell – "Really like the package! Women love the Original and the dancefloor doesn’t stop moving. For me though, i’ll be pushing the Feel My Deep mix though. Love the bassline and everything"
- Zweiklang – "A great combination of deep and soulful sounds. Sweet vocal performance from Marina Claire. Full support in our radio shows and in our dj bag for shure, 8/10!"
- Barrie King – "Thx for the music people...this one is also good..will be playing for sure..peace!"
- Dj Mannix – "Great, thanks. I’ll chart it and play it!"
- Ray Fenwick (Converge) – "Nice pack you have here, the best track for me is the (Original mix). It has a really cool deep/funky feel to it. The other tracks are all really good but this one stands out from the rest. This pack is sure to go down well with the soulful/lounge fans. Nice job!!!"
- Dj Leon El Ray – "This Project is Very Uplifting and Fresh! Like a Spring day! I play already the Original Mix."
- Steve Frisco – "Cool traxx from Nu Deep Music. Favorite mixes : (N'Dinga's LH mix) & (Spiritual Blessings Deep Dope Remix)
- Dj Kik – "Excellent track of David Crops feat Marina Claire. Play-listed in a futur mixset on Groove Session. Full Support of this release !"
- Charl Chaka Infusion – "Lovin the spiritual blessings mix! Will play on my radio show."
- RAF’N’SOUL – "All versions very good, expecially the Orig mix, for me really wow!! Also I introduced this version on $NYT$, my saturday's radio show on RadioTime.Well done Guys!!!
- Dj Floy (Paris/Cabana/Soulheat/202Digital/Tricircle) – "Full Support .I love all mixes.Very good work from my friend David."
- Ken Terry – "I would love to play on my mixshow "Music Freedom World Experience." www.axiomonline.tv"
- Cristian Paduraru – "Yes, deeper support for the inspiring electronic music!"

way to go david!