CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Registered

Default DeepCitySoul-Earthly Angel(Incl.Guy Robin & Sir Piers Mixs)

click here to listen/buy DeepCitySoul-Earthly Angel (Incl. Guy Robin & Sir Piers Mixes)

DeepCitySoul "Earthly Angel"

Those talented Birmingham boys, DeepCitySoul continue to gather some serious momentum with the 4th release for their own DeeCeeEss label with their stellar new single ‘Earthly Angel’. Featuring the simultaneous vocal talents of Jonathon Allen and Darren Ellison drizzled over a hot bed of jazzy house grooves oozing with sexy brass, ‘Earthly Angel’ is a joyous slice of dancefloor fire! Packaged with a scorching set of mixes, Earthly Angel gets the mix treatment from 2 UK soulful house dons, Guy Robin and Sir Piers who both deliver a selection of warm floor sizzlers, The Italian Stallion, Ciappy DJ with Davide Murri and sax genius Fabrizio Scarafile work up a punchy deeper affair laced with a mean bass hook, and UK’s Dropfunkdialect embrace the world of trendy broken beat with their super-cool eclectic boogie flavoured outing.
CJ MACKINTOSH
Nice package.
Loving the Deep City Soul Mix and the Sir Piers Mix too.
Any chance of getting a copy of the Guy Robin Vocal Mix?
Will be playing & supporting.
Thanks for the music.
CJ

NATHAN G (Lovebug/Kiss FM) Earthly Angel is a refreshing vocal cut with a positive message - nice to hear !!!
Playing the Sir Piers Remix & Guy Robin's mixes
in my dj sets and on Luvbug radio ! Thanks !
Cheers
Nathan

BEN COPIN(Kiss FM)
Thanks for sending through even more great music. I particularly love the Ciappy DJ remix of 'Earthly Angel' which will definitely be on my radio show this week. Its a track with a difference, a wicked balance between bumpy and soulful beats - quality!!
I was also feeling the Guy Robin Instrumental - looking forward to the vocal version of that too!

GRANT NELSON DCS mix for me.. niceness!

RICH EARNSHAW DCS and Piers remixes are nice..... will be dropping these little tinkers
for sure!

ROBERT OWENS thx martina, great vibes...

ALFRED AZZETTO GOOD PACKAGE MY FAVOURITE IS “Sir Piers Curios Vocal”...MASSIVE TUNE!

JOSE CARRETAS Thank you, love the stuff!

MICKY MORE (Italy) hey MArtina..
i really love the Sir Piers Mix...full support from me..please let me know the release date.. i want to chart it on traxsource.
thanks,
micky

JASK thank you...I been waiting for the guy robin vocal mix:-)
sweeeet!
Jask

DJ RORK Supa release.
My heart goes to Sir Piers and Guy Robin Remixes;
Play & chart for sure! Full support!

DOMU
like the original a lot but my fave is the ZEP. It's punchy and soulful and works wonders on the floor. spun it a couple of times to tremendous effect! Perfect! x Domu

OHN JONES Hed Kandi
Full support on Guy Robin and Sir Piers mixes on this. Nice release

PARRISH (Groove Junkies)
Deep City Soul & Sir Piers mixes for me...... right up my street baby!!!

DEMARKUS LEWIS
Yes yes ... Proper soulful package.. Everything a floor needs to grow.. Full support –

KEITH THOMPSON Like the Original mix and the Zep mix. Will be supporting it starting this friday's show.
thanks,

HIPPIE Thx U for the package. I am a big fan of Guy Robins mixes but, gotta say I love the original and Sir Piers mixes best in this package. Great tune and mixes.

"I love Earthly Angel and have been playing this on my Radio Show, I am getting loads of requests every week for this track!"
MARIO British Forces Service Radio

FRANCO MARTINELLI Very hot track, personally I prefer part. 1 and I really love the Sir Piers curios vocal mix as well as Guy Robin instrumental.
I will support and review it..

TOM @ BLACKSOUL Definitely the DEEP CITY SOUL mix!
Best Regards
Tom Pasanec / Blacksoul

DAVIDSON OSPINA
It’s all about the Z.E.P Mix!! Slammin.. :-)

NICK ADAMS (SOLAR RADIO) Thanks for sending.
Dropped in the show last night & will be playing at all my club nights this
weekend.
Sir Piers mix - 9/10.
Ultra Quality - Love it!

CHRISTOS KEDRAS (KAPA) (Kapa Music, Beat Philosophy radio hour): ZEP and Guy Robin
for me, loving the jazzy flavor, will support.

CHARLES SPENCER i'm digging piers mixes and the guy robin instrumental.. thanks, Charles
thanks for sending

ATJAZZ
ciappy, davide murri & fabrizio scarafile, & the original mix really are very tasty bits of work! thanks
- atjazz / atjazz record company

MARKY(Soul Heaven) CLASS!!!!

BOGDAN TARAN Capital FM, Kurzemes Radio,
definitely in support and it’s hard task to pick up the fav mix amongst those on single

GREG CUOCO / Aquabooty NYC Sir Piers Dub captures the vibe I am looking for!
Thanks!!!!!

VINNY DA VINCI (South Africa METRO FM)
very nice little package to come back to you.. for me its all about Sir Piers.. like both his mixes the best but will be playing the dub out for sure.. really really nice
i like guy robin vox as well this will get played.... and can use the inst nicely as well...

NICC JOHNSON (Pacha) like the original and dcs versions of the package

DALMINJO
Oh yes, this is hot! Like the Guy Robin mix most Will play

DJ DEALER Really lovely package of quality mixes...the DCS guys come up ace again for me, many thanks.

DAMI AN CHARLES Its SICK!!!!

SAMMY ROCK THANK U! Ill send u our promos today.Ive got your packages just been out of town till Sept 18th,Ill try n write something real quick about these 2 fantastic releases.Let DeepCitySoul know Ill start charting thier tracks on mt top 10 on traxsource

PABLO MARTINEZ Guy Robin mix for me
Full support!

Quality package again. Deepcitysoul, Guy Robin and Dropfunkdialect mixes seem to stand out here. Will support
Many thanks
DAMIAN CHARLES (Point break)

JOEY DISTANT PEOPLE
this is fantastic, guy robins instrumental for me, deep and smooth !
also love the sir piers remix ill be supporting this over the coming months
yep fantastic set of mixes, sir piers mix is the stand out for me,
ill be playing this at the weekend and it will be in my Soul elements radio show on ssr
next week

ANDY WARBUTON/Hed Kandi
The Guy Robin mix is my fave. Will play during my warm ups at gigs but not on the radio show. Thanks.

DJ POPE Deep City mix works for me ove the song and the mix
DjPope/POJI/Baltimore

gotta have soul .... DeepCitySoul

Matt Mckillop: 0044(0)7515554371
Owen Taylor: 0044(0)7764994252
email: deepcitysoul@europe
Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Registered

Default hey

up.........................#12