CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Registered

Default M SADLER & ARNAUD D "Sweet Innocence" - New!

We are really proud to produce for the first time on GOTTA KEEP FAITH these duo and your first listening of “SWEET INNOCENCE” will inflame your soul.

MSADLER & ARNAUD D are one of newest producers duo rocking the entire house music world.
Arnaud Daleo a.k.a. Arnaud D has released some nice projects on Funk La Planet (“Mi Amor”), Soul Life (“One stand night” feat. Jessi Colasante), together Miss Patty on Sole Channel, on mythical Luis Benedetti’s Soulshine Records and on Neil Aline’s Chez Music.

This young and talented French producer has remixed some of the most important artists in the world.
We must say that Arnaud has a long and good way to run through.
His meeting with the English Marlon Sadler is a really big fortune. Marlon Sadler is the trusty friend of Arnaud D in this musical adventure.

This wonderful deep house project must give thanks to the precious voice of MJ WHITE, produced on Soundmen On Wax, famous for his “The Voice Of New York Underground Music” on Bottom Line Records and “Into The Light” on Chez Music. Many hands have touched, manipulated or simply remixed “SWEET INNOCENCE”.

8 Versions. The “Main Vocal Mix” introduces two versions from Arnaud D. The Dubai’s producer GREG STAINER made a deep & straight version. SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS have used some percussion loops and a deeply deep bass-line for their “Deep in Love Remix”. The Italian MR. MAMA has created a dark “atmosphera” in his typical DNY style. JESUS GONSEV once again, after the remix for “Man on the prowl”, so loved from every D.J., re-work genially “Sweet Innocence” with a “More Deeper Dub Mix”. Close the project Mr. STEVE PARADISE with a “Long Way No Back Remix”, a transcendental and unusual voyage for this remixer that usually work music differently with a classical funky style.

Listen:

1) Main Vocal Mix
Additional Remix & Productions by MSadler & Arnaud D

2) Arnaud D Deep Mix
Additional Remix & Productions by Arnaud D

3) Arnaud D Club Mix
Additional Remix & Productions by Arnaud D

4) Greg Stainer Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by Greg Stainer

5) Spiritual Blessings Deep In Love Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by Spiritual Blessings

6) Mr. Mama DNY Atmosphera Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by Mr. Mama

7) Jesus Gonsev’s More Deeper Dub Mix
Additional Remix & Productions by Jesus Gonsev

8 ) Steve Paradise Long Way No Back Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by Steve Paradise

Written by : MJ WHITE
Composed by : MSADLER & ARNAUD D
Vocals by : MJ WHITE
For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Office: office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife www. Sanchezlife.com
© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2009

--------------

Feedbacks and Support:

-Franck Roger- “Le morceau est bon , la prod est bonne et la voix demonte ...”
-Rork (Stalwart)- “It's been a long time I played this track .. Future classic .. Arnaud D has the taste of good things. Very nice work .. Support all time!”
-Manoo (Real Tone, Deeply Rooted)- “Sweet innocence..il est mortel .. je l'ai joué en afrik du sud.”
-Rocco Rodamaal-“Amazing track by Jesus of my Lyon's friend Arnaud D, Great Deep atmosphear and hot drum! Thanks for it! Will play it !"
-Jay Tripwire (Nightshift, Seasons, Nordic Trax, Conya)- “For me the Jesus Gonsev’s mix....My vibe for sure, this is hot man, dope shit!”
-Nils Nürnberg (8 Bit Records)-“Cheers for that tune. Really diggin' it... nice laid back, love it! Keep me updated about your stuff. “
-Melchyor A (Razana, Soulshine, GKF)-“Awesome luv the ‘Spiritual Bleesings remix’...in my playlist!”
-Foliage records- “Like it! It’s definitely hitting my taste..great job!”
-Guyom- “Thanks for the promo its a news big production to Arnaud D, deep and sensual.”
-Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House)- “Sweet Innocence is a magnificent deep house production featuring sexy vocals by the legendary MJ White alongside phat keys and chords, coming your way as a massive eight mix package that includes remixes by Greg Stainer, Spiritual Blessings, Mr. Mama, Jesus Gonsev and Steve Paradise who all keep the vibe deep while adding their distinctive touch.”
-Jason Pepperell- “Really liking the original vocal mix; it’s really deep and balances the vibe and groove really well. The Arnaud D ‘Deep’ mix is really good too. It’s got a little more cutting edge and crispness to the track that it sits on the dancefloor better. Good EP all round too.”
-Alex Attias (Planet E, Still Music)-“Lovely tune indeed. Will play and support for sure the Jesus Gonsev’s mix. Thanks”
-Patrick green (Sofitone Recordings)-“Nice the Jesus Gonsev’s mix. As always, nice work.”
-Vincent Loria (Paris One Deeper Radio)- “A nice EP with a good variety of mixes. For me the best mix is " Main Vocal Mix". 8/10
-Davidson Ospina-“Fantastic!!!! Package..hard to pick from all the mixes!! :-)”
-Greg Fenton- “Like the Jesus Gonsev version. Best on first listen 8/10.”
-Sosue (Soulcomplex)- “Fantastic Release! Spiritual Blessings Mix is my fav. Thanks!”
-Henri Kohn- “The Arnaud D Deep Mix is my favorite!”
-Anthony Angell (Stereo Sushi)- “The Main Vocal mix is the one for me. Good quality deep vocal House music that is going to work well on my dancefloors and will be featured on my radio show on heavy rotation”
-Boris Hotton (Liebe Detail)- “Luv the Jesus’s Gonsev mix…Nice one!........ will play this for sure.”
-Nacho Marco (Loudeast, Freerange)- “Very good man, sound perfect and deep the Jesus Gonsev’s mix”
-Replika (Conya, Shack!)-“Yeah bro!! For me the Jesus Gonsev’s mix. Awesome deepness goin’ on there!!”
-Scope (NRK Music)-“Great stuff mate.. Thanks for sending!!”
-Dj Ino (House Cafe Music / Objektivity)-“Incredible man, the Gonsev’s mix is a very good deep track. I play in all my sets…. Sure.”
-Steve Frisco- “Very good vocal track. The voice of "MJ WHITE " is very good. My favorite mix is "Spiritual Blessings Deep In Love Remix","Greg Stainer Remix", “Mr. Mama DNY Atmosphera Remix and "Jesus Gonsev's More Deeper Dub Mix"
-Solomun (Compost Black, Sonar Kollektiv, Dinamyc)-“Beautiful. Thanks.
-Dj Kik- “This release of Marlon Sadler and Arnaud D is awesome and amazing, in two words "very good"”
-Christian & Jürgen-“ We started very well this year. It is a quality soulful house production. 8/10. Our favourite tracks are the first two mixes. They work very well in our dj set. For shure in our record bag and we will also support the track in our next radio show. Good luck with the release
-Dj Mannix-“Great one again! Respect!”
-Bernd (Radio 42 – Hamburg)-“What a great jump start into 2009 and what an awesome release. I love "Sweet Innocence" especially the Spiritual Blessings Remix. Simply soulful and groovy. Directly added to our heavy rotation! Love it..."