CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 11-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Registered

Default GROOVE ASSASSIN feat. TANTRA ZAWADI "Love Seeker" - Hot Promo!!!

Gotta Keep Faith Records welcome one of the UK’s most in demand DJ/Producers to the stable, Groove Assassin, with a sublime new monstrous single featuring Tantra Zawadi who delivers a mean spoken word. The release sports numerous tasty remixes spanning from deep & delightful flavours to the low-down, deep and dirty! On remix duty you’ll find GFK’s own duo Spiritual Blessings and regular GFK artist Steve Paradise, Swiss Electroacoustic genius Georg Neufeld, Ireland’s Marq Walsh aka QuestionmarQ, Greece’s Ku-Ninjas and G Spice & DJ Dimkal.

Visit :
http://www.grooveassassin.com
http://myspace.com/grooveassassinmusic
http://www.tantra-zawadi.com/

TRACKLISTING:
1. GA Main Mix – (Produced, edited and mixed by Nick Moss 4 Groove Assassin Music)
2. GA Instrumental Mix - (Produced, edited and mixed by Nick Moss 4 Groove Assassin Music)
3. Spiritual Blessings Sicka Dub Mix – (Additional Remix & Productions by Spiritual Blessings)
4. Spiritual Blessings Deepa Seeker Mix - (Additional Remix & Productions by Spiritual Blessings)
5. Georg Neufeld Deep Mix - (Additional Remix & Productions by Georg Neufeld)
6. QuestionmarQ Salt Mix - (Additional Remix & Productions by Marq Walsh)
7. KuNingas Vocal Remix - (All Keys & Instruments by Phase D. Mix. Produced & arranged by Kuningas)
8. KuNingas Instrumental Remix - (All Keys & Instruments by Phase D. Mix. Produced & arranged by Kuningas)
9. Steve Paradise Deep Underground Remix – (Additional Remix & Productions by Steve Paradise)
10. Spice & Dj Dimkal Remix – (Additional Remix & Productions by G-Spice & DJ Dimkal)
11. QuestionmarQ’s Hypnagogic Remix - (Additional Remix & Productions by Marq Walsh)

Produced & Arranged by Nick Moss 4 Groove Assassin Music
Recorded @ Mo’Den 2009
Vocals by Tantra Zawadi
All tracks mastered@ Spiritual Blessings Studio (Italy)
©&(P) Gotta Keep Faith Records – 2010 (ASCAP)

For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Office: office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife www. Sanchezlife.com

Press office:
Favouritizm
international press & radio publicity

------

FEEDBACKS:

QUENTIN HARRIS: I’m feeling the QuestionmarQ mix
DIMITRI FROM PARIS: I like the Ku Ninjas mixes, interesting blend of styles here
BENJI CANDELARIO: Abit too many mixes to search thru But off the top I am into the GA mixes... Great groove and beats to match!
DEEPCITYSOUL: Nick’s mix is an absolute killer!! going straight on the show and gonna get banged over the coming weeks!
SOULDYNAMIC: we love the sound of nick moss!! coool package! hot & underground! love the ga mix and spiritual blessings mixes!
FABIO GENITO: dope !! much love to nick & jean paul!
MARK STONE (UDM Show): this one is on fire! dope production with very good vocal parts! the spiritual blessings sicka dub mix rockzz, the drumbeats makin me crazy! top rate and full support from me
ANTONIO OCASIO: I'm def feeling the GQ's Hypnagogic mix which is "taking me there"
will def. be playing out.
DJ RORK (Radio FG-Paris/Stalwart Rec): very nice track. good voice, work and atmosphere..my favorites goes to: “ga main mix” “ga instrumental mix” “spiritual blessings sicka dub mix” “ku-ninjas vocal remix”. i played two mix on my next radio show.. full support!!!
GROOVE JUNKIES: Nice one Nick. Very cool package. All mixes workin'. Support comin'...
DARIO D’ATTIS: really difficult to choose on here. . . .all mixes are hot. . .will play it for sure. . .
GREG CUOCO (Aquabooty-NYC): very nice vibe, 4 mixes work well for me. keep 'em coming!!!
DJ POPE: For me, ga 's instrumental.
DALMINJO: it's the main mix for me. cool tune.
SOULMAGIC: very nice indeed. feeling nicks orig and instr. + the spiritual blessings deepa seeker mix
BLACKSOUL: original is amazing
DAVIDSON OSPINA: All about the Steve Paradise Deep Underground Remix !! DEEP!
MARTIN IKIN (Soul Purpose): Lovin the new GA - Love Seeker track... All about the original for me, deep n sexy!
MIKE FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse): In demand producer/DJ Groove Assassin makes his debut on Gotta Keep Faith Records with the massive "Love seeker" featuring freaky keys and chords alongside mean spoken words by Tantra Zawadi over a resistless funktified groove. Lots of remixes by the likes of Spiritual Blessings, Steve Paradise, Georg Neufeld, QuestionmarQ, Kuningans and G Spice & DJ Dimkal to choose from, ranging from laidback over melodious to deep and dirty.
BRUNO FANACK: Really love Kuningas’s work, rhythm, beat and disco melody make it a dance song.
DJ REPLEE: i like all mixes. Full support.
PARRISH WINTERSMITH ('music & maneuvers' in eletronicamagazine.com) : my mix of choice here is the spiritual blessings sicka dub.
ANDY ROBERTS (Mixed Music Signals): Digging the questionmarc mix. Nice late night bizness.
RICHARD EARNSHAW: Great release, been playing the GA Main Mix. Nicely done!
DJ THIERRY (Jerk House Connection): I love the "GA main mix", Groove Assassin on his top. Great tune
LOUIS RADIO: it's a very nice package. full support.
JONNY MONTANA & CRAIG STEWART: nice one! questionmarq hypnagogic and spiritual blessings deepa seeker for me. will support. :-)
KRISTOS KEDRAS: nice one! questionmarq hypnagogic and spiritual blessings deepa seeker for me. will support. :-)
GREG FENTON (DMC): really like this - both the ga versions and questionmarq's mix....
VINNY DA VINCY (Metro FM): i'm loving tantra's spoken word ability. she's so on point!!! great package here... :
ALAN O’ (Multi Storey Soul Radio Show – Radio RTE Pulse): what can i say, another super hot package from gkf, great to see nick on this release, awesome spoken word from tantra, full support and the 'main mix' on the show this week !!
DEEP JOSH: i'm feeling this mix….”spiritual blessings deepa seeker mix”
FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net): Gotta Keep Faith Records returns with a new powerful release from UK's most in demand DJ/Producer Groove Assasin. "Love seeker" is a pumpin' deep track featuring Tantra Zawdi who provides intense and sexy spoken words vocals. Beside the Original mixes, the package offers a rich series of remixes, including a couple of beautiful Spiritual Blessing reworks that brings the track to a deeper level, as well as excellent remixes from Georg Neufeld, QuestionmarkQ, Steve Paradise, Ku-Ninjas and G-Spice & DJ Dimkal.
NOTENSHUN: Hi guys, like the Georg Neufeld Mix.
DEAN SERAFINI: I’ve been a huge fan of Nick’s work for quite some time and it’s been interesting to witness his sound evolving. As I listen to the “GA Main Mix”, it’s clear that the track doesn’t need a remix, yet each of the producers tastefully execute their own interpretations. I love the NY deep flavour of Nick’s GA mixes and “Spiritual Blessings Sicka Dub” is proving mighty effective too.
ALEX DIMITRI: Great package. Groove Assassin's vocal mix is my preferred. Full Support.
DJ GROOVE: thanks for that package!! i love all the mixes. it's difficult to pick one..think all the rmx are great. will chart and support this one for sure!!
PETER REYES: All mixes work for me...Great floor reaction!!!!
DJ FLOY (Paradise Garage Radio Show): I like the deepness of GA main mix , and like always, remixes by Spiritual Blessings and Steve Paradise (I love you guys!!! lol)
DJ BEE: Groove Assassin is for my artist of the year 2010 total. Great job again. Spiritual Blessings and QuestionmarQ's Hypnagogic mix for me.thanks. FULL SUPPORT.
SATOSHI KOBAYASHI: Great Tracks! Full Support!
VINCENT LORIA (Paris One Deeper Radio): Very good production from Groove Assain and very good remix. Full support from Paris-One Deeper. I’ll Play in my next show.
MARKIE GEE: This is a killer of tunes!!!
GENE K: This is heavily in my rotation right now.

PROMO EXCLUSIVE on:

Preview: