CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Peavey

Default RC Groove feat. K. Ladawn "Too Much 4 Me"

Peppermint Jam presents RC Groove feat. K. Ladawn "Too Much 4 Me" PJMS0110

EXCLUSIVE PROMO available on TRAXSOURCE

It's time for another installment of high class House music from Peppermint Jam.

Produced by RON CARROLL and featuring the amazing vocals of K. LADAWN, this is a must for fans of proper vocal house music.

Featuring remixes from up and coming talent SAMIR MASLO and our own SO PHAT! who turn in a fantastic piece of Electronica, while SEAN McCABE delivers a laidback Afternoon Sax Dub.

Also included on the digital release are the Classic Original mix from RC GROOVE, Reprise from SAMIR MASLO, Lounge Melodious Mix from THE RURALS & Dubapella!

+ + + +

SOME DJ REACTIONS

DEAN SERAFINI (JJazzproJect Magazine)
This is my favourite Peppermint Jam release in ages; with Ron Carroll on production, K Ladawn on vocals and remixes from Samir Maslo , Sean McCabe, The Rurals and So Phat the big guns are out in force on this one. The vocals are seriously smooth and the remixes all retain the soulful essence of the track. Ron Carroll’s own “RC Groove Mix” hit’s the spot rather nicely starting off with the percussion and adding guitars, gentle keys and sax. The result is a lovely understated groove that will have you moving before you know it. The most distinct of the mixes comes from So Phat who deliver an eighties tinged electronic groove and although it’s not my own favourite version it will certainly cut it for many others. I’ve been trying to pick out my favourite for over a week now and find myself torn between all the other mixes; such I the strength of this package. Awesome!

MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spiritofhouse.com)
Ron Carroll presents the follow to his Peppermint Jam smash "The only way is up" under his RC Groove alias. Featuring vocalist K. Ladawn, "Too much for me" is a fiercly thumpin' production featuring sultry vocals, a hot funky guitar riff, jazzy saxophone and wicked keys. With only one mix available at this time, I can't wait to hear the full project.

ANDY WARD (SOUL CENTRAL)
Was hooked immediately on the Samir Maslo Rmx, played it on air and the chat went wild! U on fire at the moment mate!

ROOG / HARDSOUL
Really like Samir’s mix... Quality song writing as ever from RC! Roog/Hardsoul

CJ MACKINTOSH
Hi Mate! That's mad....just listening to it now. Loving the Samir Vocal mix. Will deffo be playing that. The RC mix is nice too. Thanks CJ

JOHN JONES (HED KANDI WORLDWIDE)
RC Groove is hot mate! Samir and Original Mix. I’ll slam this on the radio and in Dubai Tomorrow! Dubapella nice too...

KIKO NAVARRO
My fav mix is the lounge melodious

BAGGI BEGOVIC
Go Samir Go Samir! Lovely mix from Samir

DANNY MARQUEZ
Respect to Mr Maslo! Full Support!

BOGDAN TARAN (Essential/Capital FM/Latvian radio syndication)
Samir Maslo did fantastic job on this – love his both versions and will support a lot!! 10/10

SERGIO FLORES
Samir delivers an absolute bomb with his mix !! Essential.

JEROENSKI
Really cool track, feeling it...full support!

FRANCO DE MULERO (EL DIVINO, IBIZA)
Hola Mark, Thanks for this, I really feeling it!

PIERRE RAVAN
Yooooo, The Samir Vocal Mix its working for me and I will drop it on Friday in 360

MIKE STUKES (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM)
Mixes are awesome. Really feeling the 'Lounge Melodious Mix.' 9/10

THE CUBE GUYS
Very Nice project, our attention go on Too Much For Me - S.M. VOCAL M great for our warmups! Unfortunately we can't find a Peak Hour mix....

SIMON MARLIN (SHAPESHIFTERS)
Hi Mate, Have played RC Groove SM Dub and like a lot.

KID MASSIVE
Liking the RURALS mix, proper soulful house... Well produced !!! Be good for Ibiza this season..

PAUL HUGHES (ENERGY FM)
Just how classy is this?? Stunner big, big time. Samir vocal mix is the one that gets me all excited although I am on the various mixes. On my radio show guaranteed!

DAVID DUNNE (HED KANDI WORLDWIDE)
LOVING the afternoon Sax and RC Groove mix - be in the show as soon as possible - Wish I'd had this for Miami!

DANIEL YEO (ATTICA, SINGAPORE)
Very soulful, nice vocals!!! Great for building up... Cool sounds...Samir's version... Cool!!!

ROB WILDER (PUKKA UP)
Lovin the Samir Maslo Vocal Mix Its just got summer stamped all over it reminds me of the awesome naked music vibe!!!

MANNIX
Wow great track SM mixes work!

HOT HANDS
What a great package. Will definetely support it. Kudos to to Ron Carroll.

MARIO FERRINI
Nice one! I love the Samir Maslo Dub - it's hot!!!

TOM BLACKSOUL
Samir Maslo mixes rocks!! Full support in my radio show and on my gigs

BERNARDO GARCIA
I like the „Afternoon Sax Dub” and Samir Maslo Vocal mix”

AMIN GOLESTAN
What a great ep. I love the Sami Maslo's dub mix

TIM ANDERSON & FLIP CAPELLAS (NRJ CLUB FILES Radio Show | Vienna)
WOW! The Samir Maslo Mix is for us! 9/10. Mr. Maslo is so up & coming, the quality of his sound is really amazing. Any chance to get a radio edit | radio mix? Very good stuff!

www.myspace.com/peppermintjamrecords