CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Registered

Default New GOGO Music release: Ralf GUM feat. Oluhle

GOGO Music presents the second single taken from Ralf GUM's forthcoming long-player 'Never Leaves You' featuring Oluhle singing an inspirational gospel tune in Zulu which is entitled 'Linda'. The Original of the song already caused ample hype in South Africa since Ralf started to play it on his gigs there. It is now available rounded of with a lush rework by aspiring producer talent Da Capo.

Out now on www.traxsource.com/GOGO_Music

Worldwide releasedate: 13th of July 2012

Preview on www.youtube.com/RalfGUM

Some reactions:

:: "Nice one, definitely a good one for the underground headz!" Tony Humphries & Jacko (Tony Records, USA)

:: "I don't know what she's saying but it sounds gat daaamn sweet! But it doesn't matter that its in another language, the feeling comes across as if it was sung in english. Love it! Gonna rock it in Ft. Greene Pk in the next two weeks." Sting International (Shelter, New York, USA)

:: "Nice one, yes." Danny Krivit (New York, USA)

:: "All mixes are dope! Gonna premier the Ralf GUM Main Mix on my radio show tonite." Nick Holder (DNH Records, Canada)

:: "I think this is quite good and playable.I think that I prefer the original version, but hard to tell until I play them out." Francois K (Wave Music, USA)

:: "Yup, full support as always." Roog (Hardsoul, Netherlands)

:: "This is totally gorgeous!! Main mix and D'Capo for me!" Sarah Foote (Favouritizm, UK)

:: “Pick of the week!” Spirit Of House (Switzerland)

:: “What a beautiful pearl of House Music.” Magma (Italy)

GOGO Music … music it is and is it!