CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered

Default UNCLE JAMES Feat. Tony Marino "The Godfather"

A superb tribute to great JAMES BROWN, to celebrate the Godfather of Soul. UNCLE JAMES a.k.a. RAF’N’SOUL & STEVE PARADISE bring together this amazing stuff thanks precious vocal support of TONY MARINO. The original one track, ‘Raf n' Soul NYC's soul mix’, was a test-pressing out one year ago, during WMC’09. Now the release is ready to go out, enriched by many versions by Steve Paradise, Spiritual Blessings, Dee C’Rell, QuestionmarQ from Ireland, Dj Umbi from Irma Records (Italy) and Steve Frisco from France.

1. The Godfather (Raf n' Soul NYC's soul mix)
Produced & Arranged by R. Sciacca for Raf n' Soul Productions
Mixed@Rockefeller Recording Studio (Palermo – Sicily Island)
Sax performance by: Gerardo Vitale - Guitar: Sergio Bonura
2. The Godfather (Steve Paradise Main Mix)
Produced & Arranged by Stefano Binotto & Francesco Signorini
Recorded & Mixed@Paradise Studio (Vicenza Italy)
Additional guitar by Andrea Cerato
3. The Godfather (Spiritual Blessings Gimme That Groova Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by Spiritual Blessings.
All instruments by Spiritual Blessings. Recorded & mixed@
Spiritual Blessings Studio (Milano – Italy)[/b]
[b]4. The Godfather (Dee C’Rell Dub Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by Dee C’Rell.
Recorded & mixed in London (UK)
5. The Godfather (QuestionmarQ Pinch Salt Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by Marq Walsh.
All instruments by Marq Walsh.
Recorded & mixed in Cork (Ireland)
6. The Godfather (Dj Umbi Deep Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by DJ UMBI.
Wind Brass : Max Zanotti – Keys : Riccardo Amono
Recorded & mixed in Bologna (Italy)
7. The Godfather (Steve Paradise Dubba Mix)
Produced & Arranged by Stefano Binotto & Francesco Signorini
Recorded & Mixed@Paradise Studio (Vicenza Italy)
8. The Godfather (Steve Frisco Space Invaders Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by Steve Frisco.
All instruments : Steve Frisco
Recorded & mixed in Nice (France)

UNCLE JAMES are Raf n’ Soul & Steve Paradise.
The Godfather is written by Raffaele Sciacca and Stefano Binotto.
All vocals performed by TONY MARINO.
©& (P)GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS – 2010
Licenses: licensing@gkfrecords.it
General info: office@gkfrecords.it
Web: www.gkfrecords.eu
Graphic Design: Sanchezlife (www.sanchezlife.com)

Available on:

FEEDBACKS:

Benji Candelario: That's great, I think it will be a good track, I know sicily and it will like. to play all versions.

Hector Romero: “Thanks Raf - i really like your mix and the “Dee C'rell Dub mix” very much. Good party tune!”

Tony Carrasco: “Hi Rad, I like your new production and remix my fav is: Raf N Soul NYC's Soul Mix. Best”

Richard Earnshaw: “Liking the Spiritual Blessing vibe... support from me!”

Nick Adams: “Feeling all the mixes.Will be radio & club supporting. Spiritual Blessing Mix Working Best Here..!”

Souldynamic: “Yooo Guys!! Thanks for the promo!! really appreciate!! in perfect James Brown Style LOLLL.. Cooool Package! Raf n' Soul NYC's soul mix ans Steve Paradise Dubba Mix are our favourite mixes ... but all the mixes are really cool!”

Bruno Fanack: “Fantastic track! Really love the funky touch of Raf ‘n' Soul mix, a perfect work”

Lewis Ferrier: “Questionmarq is becoming a favorite remixer of mine. Love his remix !! “

Dj Rork: “My favorite vibe goes to: Steve Frisco, Steve Paradise Main Mix & Spiritual Blessings Mix. Nice tribute ! In my bag.“

Tony Loreto: “Great Package. I prefer Steve Paradise Dubba Mix & Dee C'rell Dub mix. Full Support!!!!”

Dj Mannix: “Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. Thanks“

Greg Dorban (Reel Groove): “Like it, will support.”

Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House): “The original version of this stompin' funky jam by Raf DJ and Steve Paradise which features uplifting spoken words and vocals by Tony Marino, jazzy sax by Gerardo Vitale and groovy guitar licks by Sergio Bonura was included in last years "GKF Records - Miami Sampler 2009". The official release of this tribute to James Brown is slightly different from the one we've reviewed back in February, but with the likes of Steve Paradise, Spiritual Blessings, Dee C’Rell,QuestionmarQ, DJ Umbi and Steve Frisco contributing the remixes, you have to check it out.”

Connected Musik: “Really feeling the Spiritual Blessings Gimme That Groova Mix and Dee C'rell Dub mix. Excellent work and total support.. !”

Paul (Pressure Radio): “As someone who has been around a few years I have always been a fan of the late grate James Brown. So this track is a nice tribute and like the track too, Spiritual blessings mix is good along with Raf N Soul and QuestionmarQ. The DH Umbi is also great SPOILT FOR CHOICE from all these mixes.”

Dj Replee: “Great package. My fav mix is (Spiritual Blessings Gimme That Groova Mix)
full support“

Michel Escada: “Steve Paradise Dubba Mix is better for us”

Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart: “Really good tribute, NYC Soul & Dee C’Rell Mix are HOT! for the dance floor.”

Dj Esteban: “Liked the questionmarQ mix & the space invaders mix...will def play one of these 2 on my show in a few weeks...will also play these mixes at my residency on saturdays @ Perle lounge/nightclub to get some feedback from crowd...peace”

SoulRebelOne: “"Stunning pack of James brown inspired production, funky riffs, groovy basslines and wild stabs makes this a must-have package. The many remixes makes sure there`s something in there for everybody, whether you like it deep,funky or uplifting this release has it all".

Dj Leon El Ray: “F(a)nki shakin` beautiful asses into the Pool with Raf `n Soul & Steves Beats. I like the deep mix of the spiritual Blessing as the very uplifting Remix from Mister Umbi.”

Last edited by GottaKeepFaithRecords; 06-09-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks

MARLON D (Underground Collective) : Love It! Full Support on our end.
CHARLES MCDOUGALD (The New House Of Music) (MacJam Entertainment) (King Street recording artist)Talks about Uncle James feat. Tony Marino The Godfather
As a Producer, I wish I had produced this song. I love the richness of Mr. Marino voice, against the bass and guitar; they compliment each other so well, If I had to pick a mix to play out it would be the Spiritual Blessing give me that groove mix. I like the openness with a drive, it makes you move. And Dj Umbi Deep Mix has horns to die for, It’s really hard to pick a mix really because I like different mixes at different point in a mix set, so I’ll take them all.