CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 02-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Esprada

Thumbs up Vlad Caia - Al Doilea:remixed (Incl. Yohan Esprada Mix)

Vlad Caia - Al Doilea: remixed (next dimension music)

Vlad Caia serves up dope groovy deepness featuring blazing remixes from Agent Matteo, Andrew Chibale, Audio Noir, Mastercris, Logic Fusion Orkestra, Atos Locos and Yohan Esprada

Available now on Beatport >>
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...doilea_remixed

Beatport Exclusive Release Date: 01/08/09
Worldwide Release Date: 03/05/09
Genre: Deep House / Tech House
Format: Digital
Catalog: ndm 1184

::essential feedback::

"Top tune ! Agent Matteo & Andrew Chibale are my favs but diggin also the groove from yohan's remix. A cracker all the way !" 4/5
U-Ness (Belgium)
Affiliates: Soulheat / Hed Kandi

The label’s press release describes this as “dope groovy deepness” and I think that pretty much sums this one up rather nicely. There are eight versions in all which explore varying vibes to cater for the many different tastes and venues. Of these my personal pick without any doubt is the “Audio Noir Disco Odyssey Mix” which starts off deep then takes off with an amazing vocal break. Highly recommended!
Dean Serafini (UK)
Affiliates: JJazproJect Magazine

"Highly expected new release from NDM has came to my ears through the beautiful vibes of Vlad Caia. Being one of the fresh Romanian producers promoted from abroad, the remixes from this pack are just an enchantment to my ears. It has something of everything, if you are into tech & minimal, then Atos Locos Mix is the right choice for you; rare picked sounds, it sounds familiar, with well combined elements, some percussions used softly, some hypnotic keys and quite a nice rhythm. But the top of the crop comes from one of the most talented remixers NDM has worked with : Mastercris from Portugal and Agent Matteo, guys who are delivering an awesome vibe to the original track. In a few words, they do the nuts, and their versions are my top pick of this pack suggesting : You Should Play This Loud ! You can read my reaction, but you cannot see it … and this is happening on every release from Next Dimension Music, the future vision in deep and tech house vibes 9/10 !!"
Elis (Romania)
Affiliates: Pro FM Dance

"Very deep,warm soundin release full of interesting gentle sounds,definitely hot and quality ep to chill,respect!"
DJ Aphreme (Poland)
Affiliates: next dimension music / Consortium Muzik / Feljai Music

"Good release with a good package. For me the best mix are “"Agent Matteo`s Truth Mix" “Audio Noir Disco Odyssey Mix” and the “Mastercris Mix” is very excellent !"
SAMBOX (France)
Affiliates: Concorde Avenue / Soulstar Record / Bigcitybeats / Paprika Record

"Another hot NDM package, with a lot of remixes for different dj styles. Logic Fusion Orkestra remix is perfect for me. Audio Noir Disco Odyssey Mix I like a lot, too, perfect for give rhythm to the mix. Thanks again NDM 8 / 10"
DJ PS (Spain)
Affiliates: Be Bop Bar / Toloño Bar - dj-ps.blogspot.com

"Yohan Esprada’s remix appeals to house and tech heads as it lights up floors; distinctly full of swagger and infectious!"
DJ Marcia Carr (UK)
Affiliates: Playback/pushfm.com/Talking Music Productions/Tru Skool Cypher

"Big house tracks on this release. Great work! " - 3.5 / 5
Billy Disciple (USA)
Affiliates: Soul Tribe NYC, Undulate Recordings

"Always I can find amazing music in this label great tracks and amazing vibe.." - 5.0 / 5
Liluca (Colombia)
Affiliates: Baroque,Proton,AnjunaDeeps,EMImusic,Avanguardia;ad d2basket,Stripped

"Great fun tracks. Very dancefloor friendly. nice. " - 4.0 / 5
Affiliates: HappE aka The Happ E Killer (USA)
PanCyde Tribe, Ethereal Records, 4 the Nod Entertainment

"Great release, can't realy choose a favorite one..." - 4.0 / 5
KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)
Affiliates: DanceRadio.gr - Rosa Dei Venti Club - Monumento - Paips Café - Il Clan

"Great release with lots of good versions. my favorite ones are the original and the logic fusion orkestra late nite dub mix." - 4.5 / 5
Jim_Star (Canada)
Affiliates: alicemanagement ; no sound

"Chibale mix is fun and sexy, also feeling the Matteo. Nice one" - 4.5 / 5
Kev Obrien (USA)
Affiliates: Stranjj Recordings | ProgressiveHouse.com | Proton Radio | Danceradio.gr

"A nice ep with a good variety of mixes." - 3.5 / 5
Jehr (USA)
Affiliates: mypromopool