CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 06-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered

Default Promo GKF: HALDO Feat. LORYN "Be back"

HALDO feat. LORYN "Be back"

New fresh track from Haldo with Loryn vocals. This project will introduce you in the sunny forthcoming season.

More than 1 year to work on all remixes, the result is incredible!
Top Producers worked on it and you could appreciate it. ‘9’ versions!!!!! Say what?!? Yes, you read it right!
The vocals of LORYN is above all music. HALDO made 2 versions the “Haldo Original mix” and “Haldo Minimal mix”.
ADRIAN ROBERTS & BRETT OWSLEY, the ORGANIC GROOVE CONTINUUM from Chicago have mixed “OGC Soulful Remix” with a deep bass a small electronic sounds that goes all over the track.
The well known producer GREG STAINER that recently has produced his first personal album “6mil 2 headphones” presents his personal house version “Greg Stainer Remix”.
Another deep house version in modern key is“Dee C’Rell Remix” from DEE C’RELL, one of the best GKF’s friend in London.
Again from UK, the great work by MARLON SADLER, “M Sadler Remix”.
The French modern touch is obviously present in this great package with the talented ARNAUD D (we remember the success with Marlon Sadler on GKF, “Sweet Innocence” feat. Mj White) and is deep & smooth electrical track “Arnaud D Electrik Mix” and the French Riviera’s producer STEVE FRISCO with 2 versions “Steve Frisco Bass Dub” and “Steve Frisco Spaced Out Dub”.

Listen:

1)Haldo Original Mix (6:34)
2)Haldo Minimal Mix (5:13)
3)OGC Soulful Remix (6:10)
4)Greg Stainer Remix (6:54)
5)Dee C'Rell Remix (6:11)
6)M Sadler Remix (6:41)
7)Steve Frisco Bass Dub (7:56)
8)Arnaud D Electrik Remix (6:12)
9)Steve Frisco Spaced Out Dub (5:45)

Written by Haldo & Loryn Hervè Dupenher.
Vocals by Loryn Hervè Dupenher a.k.a. Loryn
Produced by Haldo for ProceedRecords (Roma – Italy)
All instruments by Haldo.
Recorded@Proceed Studio – Roma (Italy)
P&C 2008 /SIAE - HALDO/L.HERVE’ DUPENHER

For Licensing or any other inquiries, please contact our Office:
office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife
www. Sanchezlife.com
Gotta Keep Faith Records - 2009

FEEDBACKS:

- Dom Navarra – “BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTION by Haldo, big fan of his work & his Minimal mix of this track hits the spot 4 me ! Will be in my bag 4 a long time, quality release!”

- John Mateo – “Dunno which version to play .....LOL…..NIIIICCEEEEE”

- Dj Rork – “Nice package, good job. Arnoud D Remix is my favorite. All support.”

- Michael Fossati (Spirit Of House) – “On "Be back", Italian producer and DJ Aldo 'Haldo' Carpanzano teams up with Loryn who provides an outstanding vocal performance. The original version is soulful yet full of energy, with phat keys accompanying the vocals, while the 'Minimal Mix' smoothes the vibe down for a beautiful laidback affair. Lots of remixes included, with OGC serving a soulful funk drenched rework, followed by Greg Stainer, Dee C'Rell and Marlon Sadler who all contribute lovely deep house versions, and finally Arnaud D and Steve Frisco who both deliver mixes that work best in the bigger rooms.”

- Davidson Ospina – “Great package! Favorite mixes are the OGC Soulful Remix & Dee C’Rell Remix.”

- Richard Earnshaw – “Lovely release chaps! Great choice of mixes.... Haldo’s Minimal Mix is very nice... heading for the pool already!”

- Henri Kohn – “Haldo Minimal Mix is the one for me. Will play and support it.”

- Chrissi D – “We love Haldo and his work since a long time. His latest track is - once again - simply amazing!”

- Niall Redmond – “This is GREAT. Love the Haldo Original and the OGC Soulful Mix in particular. Full Support!”

- DJ Mannix – “The biggest from you yet, congrats!”

- Jason Pepperell – “Nice ep, really deep stuff. Full support.”

- Dean Serafini (Jjaz Proj Magazine)– “Gotta Keep Faith’s latest finds Haldo delivering a funky uplifting vocal number. As usual, there’s an array of mixes, nine in all, that provide alternatives to suit most audiences and venues. With so much choice, it’s never easy to pick out a favourite mix; so far I’m torn between “Haldo’s Minimal Mix” and the “OGC Soulful Mix” which accentuate the soulful vocal in a manner I find easy to appreciate. With deeper and dubbier versions from Dee C’Rell, Steve Frisco, Greg Steiner and Marlon Sadler together with a darker alternative from Arnaud D, it looks like all the angles are covered. “

- Arnaud D – “.... M sadler mix is the best for me .... good release”

- DJ Leon El Ray – “Fresh like a spring daylight! The whole packet is amazing and for sure will be played. The minimal version is my favourite!”

- Michel (Millenium Station) –“Nice Tune. Favorite mix : Haldo Minimal mix”

- Danilo D’andrea (Party Groove Radio) – “Original Mix & Arnaud D Electrik Mix are good for me! Finest!”

- Vincent Loria (Paris One Station) – “It’s a very good track with different versions, the version that caught my attention is OGC Soulful Mix.”

- Marco Soundee – “Great tune and great quality.”

- DJ_KIK (Groove Session Radio Show / Univers DJ) – “This releases are Amazing, in this package all the release are very good - You are GREAT ! All the best and Full Support ! Will be playlisted in my radio show.”

- [b]Bernd Niedergesaess (Radio 42 – Hamburg) – “Very nice release. Like the OGC Soulful Mix the most – very fluffy and a perfect groover to start every set. Excellent instrumentation and essential vocals – 8 of 10. All mixes have however been added to our rotation to ensure maximum support and air-play.”

- Dj Bee (Spain) – “"I love pack mixes. pure love, pure really house music, full support in my sets and radio show".

- Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net) – “Solid vocal house track with great soulful remixes from OGC!!! Support guaranteed.”

- Zweiklang – “We were very excited about this new release, because we´re diggin´ the sounds from Haldo. The track is an absolutely slammin` masterpiece of soulful house music with slammin vocals from Loryn. We like the "Original Mix" and the "Greg Stainer Remix", full support in our record bag for shure, 9/10!!!”

Listen & Buy :