CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2011, 06:14 AM
Registered

Default GOGO Music release: DJ Christos pres. Ree Morris – Inside Of Me

GOGO Music unveils a soulful power-pack with ‘DJ Christos pres. Ree Morris - Inside Of Me’. This astute song by highly talented singer and multi-instrumentalist Ree Morris is tested on countless gigs and has the potential to cross over, as the heavy rotation airplay it already received prior its release on South Africa’s national radio-station Metro FM proves. The outing contains additional to the Main Mix, a beautiful Ralf GUM version, a driving Rocco mix, a deeper DJ Christos Magic Session Remix and a clever rework by Hood Natives.

Pre-release out now Traxsource. Get it here: www.Traxsource.com/GOGO_Music

Out on 21st of November 2011 on vinyl and in all download shops.

Some reactions:

:: "Dope package all together! Love all the mixes but the Main Christos mix may get the most burn." DJ Spinna (USA)

:: "Loving this one, will play it tonight in Singapore!" Aaron Ross (Defected, UK)

:: "Great song and vocals. All mixes shine." Robert Owens (UK)

:: "Dope!!! My FAVs are the Ralf GUM and Hood Natives remix." Karizma (Kaytronik Productions, USA)

:: "Very cool, especially like the DJ Christos Magic Session Remix." Danny Krivit (Body & Soul, USA)

:: "Ralf GUM Remix: Yeah baby!!! Hoppin' n skippin' right here! I like Rocco's mix too!!! Solid! And DJ Chistos Magic Session Mix is great...just what I need. 3 great mixes. Now I don't know which one to play first. These are the 3 mixes for me guys. Hit me up asap. Got a big party this Thursday and one again next Saturday. Got 2 ROCK THISSS!!! A+++" Sting International (Shelter, USA)

:: "Good release from GOGO with the Ralf GUM remix bringing the essential soul back to the industry." Zepherin Saint (Tribe Records, UK)

:: "Quality as usual. All mixes are cool but really liking the Ralf GUM Remix on this release." The Layabouts (UK)

:: "Epic package. Feeling Rocco's Classic Mix... Nice vibes!!!" Manoo (France)

:: "Just an amazing laid back vocal track. I can't wait to rock my floor with this one." David Harness (USA)

:: "Great package of mixes, maybe the remixes of Rocco are outstanding. 10/10." Lorenzo Al Dino (7th District, Austria)

:: "Loving Ralf's mix, and the excellent Rocco Classic Mix too. Real nice stuff this." Russell Pollitt (Soulfuledge, Prime Direct Distribution, UK)

:: "This is AWESOME!!!! Beautiful track, great vocals, brilliant remixes, all seems PERFECT. Top release!!! I will support and review!!!" Franco Martinelli (housepage.net, Italy)

PRESS REACTIONS:

:: Spirit Of House (Switzerland): In The Spotlight “Ralf GUM and his GOGO Music label continue to inspire us with their latest offering which is sheer musical bliss…” by Michael Fossati

:: deepersoul.blogspot (Portugal): “South African Deep House legend DJ Christos teams up with highly talented singer and multi-instrumentalist Ree Morris to offer a powerful song…”

:: DeepRospection: “GOGO MUSIC ROCKS AGAIN! …”

More info & reactions on:
http://gogo-music.net/releases/DJ-Ch...side-Of-Me.php

GOGO Music…music it is and is it!