CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 03-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Registered

Wink NU DEEP RECORDS: Miz-Dee Penelope feat. Bob James [PROMO]

Miz-Dee Penelope feat. Bob James "Daughter Of The Earth Wind EP" [NDE015]

Listen on:

Penelope Dineo Dhlamini A.K.A MIz-Dee, is a very young singer born in Pretoria Mamelodi (SA).
She started her music career in 2007 being involved in Hip-Hop scenario.
In 2011 Penelope started developing love for deep house music.
Quickly she came in touch with local house head and producers,like BlackJean, Locosoul, DJBullet, MaftownBoys and Deeper Gravity DeepTape.
Now signed on NU DEEP RECORDS, Penelope gave life to a fresh deep house stuff.
Her first ep "Daughter of the earth wind" featuring an international vocalist like Bob James, is for her a dream that became true, because tracks are blazing hot and include remixes from BLack-Jean and DJ cupid!
The project has been getting waves from SA's best producers like Vinny Da Vincy, Dj's@Work and other great producers!

Miz-Dee Penelope feat. Bob James - Sound Of Explain (Main Mix)
Miz-Dee Penelope feat. Bob James - Sound Of Explain (BlackJean Remix)
Miz-Dee Penelope feat. Bob James - Sound Of Explain (Dub)
Miz-Dee Penelope feat. Bob James - Sound Of Explain (DJ Cupid Remix)
Miz-Dee Penelope & BlackJean - Funky Music (Original Mix)
Miz-Dee Penelope - Take Me Away (Main Mix)

(c)NU DEEP RECORDS/2012
(P)Gotta Keep Faith Records(ASCAP)
All rights reserved.
-----
Distribution and Licensing by:
Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Casella Postale 34 - 20053 Muggio' (MB) - Italy
Fax: 0039 039.596.4679
----------------------
Feedbacks:
DEAN SERAFINI (InDaMixWorldWide) : The vibe is deep yet accessible and I can imagaine a number of situations when each of the tracks will work. "Sound of Explain" works best for me in the BlackJean Remix and I adore the vocals on "Take Me Away"
DJ RORK (Stalwart) : My heart goes to the Main Mix! Very nice song. In my bag!
DJ POPE : FULL SUPPORT ON THIS EP. LOVE IT!
BRUNO FANACK : All tracks are nice. My favourite one is Sound Of Explain (Dub). Like DJ Cupid Remix too.
LEWIS FERRIER : Nice package, Black Jean remix of Sound of explain is my pick.
CHRISTOS KEDRAS : Dub and BlackJean mixes hit the spot for me, loving the deepness and the uber-cool Matrix vocal. Support!!!!
ALEX DIMITRI : My choices are "Funky Music" and "Sound of explain (Dj Cupid rmx)"
MIKE FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse) : Nu Deep Records introduce us to Miz-Dee aka Penelope Dineo Dhlamini from South Africa whose "Daughter of the Earth Wind EP" is already creating a buzz in her home territory which is no surprise as the deeper than deep rhythms together with the wicked vocals by Bob James and splendorous melodies of "Sound of explain", "Funky music" and "Take me away" spread a hypnotizing feel on the floor you can't resist to dance too. The blazin' hot remixes by BlackJean and DJ Cupid of "Sound of explain" nicely round off the package.
LEE TRISTRAM : Nice & deep once again but Funky Music has to be the stand out track for me, the one I would play first.
SOULDYNAMIC : Nice Ep! really goood vibes! FunkyMusic (remind us our "Revival") and Take Me Away are our favourite tracks!
SUBMANTRA: Blackjean remix is my favourite track of pack...thans for the promo...
GREG FENTON (MagazineSixty.com) : really good track like all mixes...
DJ BEE (BeeLiveRadio) : Is perfect. Love this sound. Full support radio & sets
DJL (Vialocal Recordings) : Thanks for the Promo, We like “Sound Of Explain (Dj Cupid Remix)”. Full support!
KUNINGASS : Awesome EP.!!!lovely vibes, much support!!! Favo "Sound Of Explain (BlackJean Remix)","Funky Music (Original Mix)","Take Me Away (Main Mix)" thnx for the promo!
NICK ADAMS : Like this a lot. All the mixes work well for me. Will be supporting.
DUNCAN ALLOTT : Thanks for the EP. The original is the best for me - nice, deep, stabby with afro groove. Keep them coming :-)
MARCO FINOTELLO : Solid package,full support!!!
DJ-FM (VaultraiderZ Promotions) : Really Loving...Sound Of Explain (Black Jean Remix)....Sound Of Explain (DJ Cupid Remix)...Funky Music (Original Mix)...Take Me Away (Main Mix)...Hot EP
DJ PETUNIA : Nu deep confirm is seriously back! sublim EP with some attractive deep cuts and soul flava. Talented and really promising work, im enjoying it and will support and promote the more i can. Hard to choose one, "Take me away" is wonderful. South africa producers are the future...
MICHAEL ALAN (Sweat Zone Music) : Great release - Sound of Explain: I love the serious attention grabbing synths and bassline of the Main Mix. The Blackjean Remix is pure dancefloor and late nite listening goodness. Dj Cupids Mix has a lovely balance of energy and deepness that moves the crowds - Funky Music: Works on many levels for me...Hottness - Take Me Away: Love it, a modern day Larry "Mr Fingers" Heard production...
DJ KIK : Wonderfull package, full support, love it )

Buy Legal and support the music :