CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 11-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered

Default ETERNAL SUNSHINE "Because of you"

Eternal Sunshine come back again on GKF Records after their first success Beautify me.

The UK band Eternal Sunshine brings old school to new school - thumping baselines, addictive hooks and a little extra something. If you like your music funky and vocals soulful, Meshach, Akin & Steve bring you uplifting soulful house music that wakes you up in the morning and makes you go: 'You know what, I can do anything!'

London-based Eternal Sunshine is pure soul in a funky bottle with silky vocals and a certain vintage sound. The first ES' release on GKF "BEAUTIFY ME" (lifted from the album Permission to gyrate), about 2 years ago, was a real success. A wonderful blend of old school and new school elements of soul, funk, disco and house, resulting in an uplifting yet captivating vibe. Now the trio come back again with this fresh "BECAUSE OF YOU".
Catch Eternal Sunshine at : www.myspace.com/eternalsunshinemusic

As usual GKF Records furnish to Dj's a very strong package with many versions and different styles. Some new remixers, for first time on GKF, gave a new touch to this great production from ETERNAL SUNSHINE. We're talking about Pierpaolo Sechi and Push & Do, both from Italy. Instead we found a stable remix-work from well known Spiritual Blessings, Steve Paradise, D3 that has already remixed "BEAUTIFY ME", Deep Y'All a.k.a. Dj Rico, The Insatiables and Moscomusic.

1. Original Mix
2. Push & Do Classic Remix
3. Spiritual Blessings Leaving The Beach Right Now Mix
4. Push & Do Deep Tech Remix
5. The Insatiables Remix
6. D3 Dusty Groove Rework
7. Deep Y'All Afro Groove Vibes Remix
8. Steve Paradise Soleado Remix
9. Moscomusic's Happy Dayz Mix
10. Piepaolo Sechi Smooth Sardinia Mix

Mix 2-4 Additional Remix & Productions by PUSH & DO (Italy)
Mix 3 Additional Remix & Productions by Spiritual Blessings (Dj Ezio & Dj Jean) for Spiritual Blessings Productions. Recorded, edited and mixed@Spiritual Blessings Studio (Italy)
Mix 5 Additional Remix & Productions by Marko 'GRAMOPHONEDZIE' Milicevic & Luka Milicevic a.k.a. THE INSATIABLES. Recorded, edited and mixed in Belgrade.
Mix 6 Additional Remix & Productions by Davor Devcic a.k.a. D3. All instruments played by D3
Mix 7 Additional Remix & Productions by Deep Y'All a.k.a. DJ RICO from NU DEEP MUSIC.
Mix 8 Additional Remix & Productions by Steve Paradise. Recorded, edited and mixed@Paradise Studio (Italy)
Mix 9 Additional Remix & Productions by Moscomusic
Mix 10 Additional Remix & Productions by Pierpaolo Sechi for Sardinia Intercontinental Boogaloo Prods.

Written by Written, Arranged and Mixed by OGBOYE – MILLS – EDWARDS.
Vocals by Eternal Sunshine.

© Gotta Keep Faith Records - 2010/ASCAP
GOTTA KEEP FAITH Rec.
Casella Postale, 34 – 20053 Muggio' - MB (Italy)
WWW.GKFRECORDS.IT
For Licensing, please contact:
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Design : Sanchezlife - WWW.SANCHEZLIFE.COM (www.myspace.com/sanchezlife)

Feedbacks:

DR. BOB JONES : Great tune and superb productions
So many quality mixes to choose from and right now it's The Orig, Spiritual Blessings, Pier Paolo and Moscomusic's reworks that are doing the business for the good Doctor.
Full support.
TONY WILSON (DEF GROOVES PRODUCTIONS) : Definitely in my case and will be bangin them. My fav. is the original.
NIALL REDMOND : Another HUUUGE release from GKF with a massive selection of Remixes on the package all of which are QUALITY to the max.
I dont know which is my favourite mix so I think i'll just have to pick my top 3...but I LOVE all the mixes on this...FULL SUPPORT from me and i will be hammering this on the radio for you....Brilliant
DJ MANNIX : I love it as I do with all your releases, keep up the strong work!
MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spirit Of House) : UK band Eternal Sunshine bring old school to new school - "Because of you" is for all those that like soulful house charged with funk and fueled with uplifting vocals and delightful melodies. The likes of Spiritual Blessings, D3, The Insatiables, Deep Y’all a.k.a. DJ Rico, Steve Paradise, Pierpaolo Sechi, Push & Do and Moscomusic all inject their own medicine into the track, making this a truly versatile package.
NICK ADAMS (Solar Radio – UK) : The Insatiables mix is favourite here. “Vocally strong, digging this & will be supporting”
BRUNO FANACK : Mamamia ! Push & Do Classic Remix is a killer mix! Absolutly awesome, full support.
DJ JOGADOR : Spiritual Blessings mix really stands out on this package, adding a really soulful vibe to the song, definitely the top mix for me.
JONNY MONTANA & CRAIG STEWART : Lovin’ the vibe here, great for the dance floor.
RANDY BRUSSETO : My favourite is Moscomusic's Happy Dayz Mix, a very nice dynamic track to end a set. Remembers me old grooves I played when I was (more !) young.
DJ KIK (Univers DJ-Soulful Meeting-ParisOneDeeper) : This package is dope and funky
Full support and playlisted on my radio show on Paris-One Deeper soon and also on Groove DJ Session !
DEAN SERAFINI (JjazProject Magazine) : Distinct from much of today’s scene, Eternal Sunshine represent a proper soul act that Gotta Keep Faith have lovingly promoted. This is their second release for the label and the choice of ten mixes makes it impossible to discuss them all. Think House, soul R’nB crossover and you’ll be on the right track. The silky vocals are treated sympathetically by each of the remixers although I’ve been most enthused by the laid back feel of “Steve Paradise Soleado Remix” and the eighties styled “D3’s Dusty Groove Rework”. Well worth several listens.
SOUL TO UNITE (Radio Show) : I gotta say, this release is one of the hottest right now! Really nice selection of remixes, my favs include The Insatiables Remix, Pierpaolo Sechi Smooth Sardinia Mix, Push & Do Classic Remix and of course the original. Will support on Soul to Unite Radio Hour during the whole autumn!
ALEX DIMITRI SOUTH SOUL : Hi guys, nice package.. i'm feeling with the original mix. I will support it.
VINCENT DEEPER (PARIS ONE RADIO) : We like the Spiritual Blessings Leaving The Beach Right Now Mix best of the package. Full support from Paris-One Deeper and me.
BEPPE GIOIA : Spiritual Blessing mix! really like it..
ALAN O (Multi Storey Soul Radio Show – RTE Pulse) : All about the vibe on the 'Original Mix', for me on this, full support on the show!!
DJ GROOVE : I love this one like always ;-) when i have to pick one i take the original mix!! awesome!! will play and chart this for sure..
DJ PETUNIA : Another quality soulful release from Eternal Sunshine with various mixes to jazz to soul to remarkable funk influences, very nice ! There is an amazing male vocal who turned the tracks to a pure groovy production. Steve Paradise, D3, Spiritual Blessings and Pierpaolo Sechi mixes are efficient and really nice, my fav mix is for Deep Y'all Remix who did a dope work a great afro deep vision. This package is a good trip into funky sounds and highly recommended ! 4/5
GREG FENTON : Hi liked the Insatiables mix 7/10
DJ BEE (LOCA FM-SPAIN) : Good rmx by Steve Paradise.
GEORG NEUFELD : I like the "push & do classic" remix best!
JUST LANCE (Black Magic Audio Prods) : I am really liking the "push and do classic remix" on this release.