CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Registered

Cool NU DEEP RECORDS : The Antidotes feat. Khanyile Maziya

The Antidotes feat. Khanyile Maziya "Soul In Me" [NDE014]

Listen on:

The Antidotes come to offer a beautiful description of art through their music. Having grown rapidly they've since done remixes for Ma Melody Records, Peng Africa, Adaptation Music, Smooth Agent Records etc.
They release first single on NU DEEP RECORDS with beautiful deep soul versions by Monocles & Slezz, The Objektives and DeepIllusion.
Members:
Tebogo Mojapelo (Soul Secured)
Brian Sakhile Mkhonta (Brainz)
Samkeliso Shongwe (Sam K)
Mmeli Hlanze (Mmely)
Sizo Hlophe (Dideo)
Lungelo Gama (Diamond Deep)
http://soundcloud.com/music-antidote
http://www.facebook.com/groups/313573569591/
-----
The Antidotes feat. Khanyile Maziya "Soul In Me"
1.Main Mix
2.Objektives Assassin Mix
3.Monocles and Slezz Soul Spirit Vocal Mix
4.Deepillusion Distant Remix
5.Monocles and Slezz Soul Spirit Instrumental

Produced, arranged, edited and mixed by "The Antidotes"
(c)NU DEEP RECORDS/2011
(P)Gotta Keep Faith Records(ASCAP)
All rights reserved.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/136058286516/?ref=ts
-----
Distribution and Licensing by:
Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Casella Postale 34 - 20053 Muggio' (MB) - Italy
Fax: 39 039.596.4679
----------------------
Feedbacks:
MIKE FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse) : South African group The Antidotes make their debut on Nu Deep Records and bless us with the super soulful "Soul in me" featuring beautiful spoken words by Khanyile Maziya alongside sublime keys and chords over smooth laidback rhythms. The remixes are courtesy of Monocles & Slezz, The Objektives and DeepIllusion, all adding their distinctive deep truly soulful touch to the song.
SHINES RECORDS : i will definately be playing the Deepillusion Distant mix
LEE TRISTRAM : A real nice deep selection of mixes to choose from but the Monocles & Slezz Vocal Mix is the one I'm feeling the most.
CHRISTOS KEDRAS (Kapa Music) : Digging the vocal and the deep/soulful vibe. Main mix and Monocles & Slezz vocal stand out for me. Supporting! I played the track on the radio show -- http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...51121383455245
ANTHONY WILSON : Def. feeling the mixes. Great music as always. In my case.
MICHAEL ALAN (Sweat Music Zone) : Full support!!! Excellent release, my fave mix is the Spirit Mix.
LEWIS FERRIER (Stimulated Soul Rec.) : Very Nice sounds here. Loving the original the most. Full Support
DJ FLOY (Paradise Garage Radio Show-Abicah Soul-Cabana-SoulHeat) : Thanks for this beautiful promo! full support.I will play it on my next radio show.
BOOKER T : wicked track nuff support big time
MARCO FINOTELLO : Thanks,superb release,full support!!!
PATRICK BO : thanks for this one. beautiful release! love the Monocles & Slezz mix* - will play it
DJ BEE (BeeLiveRadio) : play now in my radio show......FANTASTTICCCCCCC
BRUNO FANACK : Thanks for that. Love all tracks, my favourite one is the Deepillusion Distant Remix: hypnotic remix!
KUNINGASS : Thnx alot for this! Amazing track, full support! Fav Mixs ''Main mx'' ''Monocles n Slezz Soul"
DJ PETUNIA : South african producers are everywhere and rock the house music scene, this is an another great production. African rhythms + beatiful spoken words on vocal = dope project, NU Deep is on point with this release. Fav mix for Monocles & Slezz Soul Spirit Vocal Mix, Captivated !!! Looking forward for others. Much support.
STEFF B (steff-b.blogspot.com) : Thank you it’s very good EP. My preferences Main mix very beautiful and Objektives assassin mix.
ARTEM SOULMATE : thanks for sharing! Nice mellow tunes of a deeper touch. I liked Main Mix and Objektives Assassin ones. Will drop in a chiller sets. Thanks.
GREG FENTON (MagazineSixty.com) : Hi liked the Objektives Assassin Mix 7/10
SAINT SEBASTIAN (SoulMates - Balance Alliance) : I'm feeling the Monocles & Slezz Soul Spirit Mix! I'm not sure about the vocal all the way through though, it feels a bit false at some points. So will play the instrumental. A good fresh production. Definitely goes along with that nu-deep-house- sound that we hear now. The sound that has been shaped out of the South African scene.
ALEX DIMITRI (BBE - South Soul Elements) : Good one, Monocles & Slezz is my choice!
DJ REPLEE : Beautiful song - full support - thanks for promo.
BARRY KING : Thanks for this 1, i'm like the vibes.

Buy Legal and support the music :